Palmer's cocoa butter formula concentrated cream

4.4

Water (Aqua/Deionized) (aqua), Cocoa Extract (theobroma cacao), Petrolatum, Propylene Glycol Stearate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (cocos nucifera), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Stearalkonium Chloride, Cocoa Butter (theobroma cacao), Palm Oil (elaeis guineensis), Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin e), Fragrance (Parfum) (parfum), Hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG 8 Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) (vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate (vitamin A), FD&C Yellow 5 (CI #19140), D&C Orange 4 (CI #15510)

on 11/5/2013 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a go to lotion for me because it smells delicious and is just so thick and creamy. It is one of the only things that keep my feetsies moisturized and soft. Which is of course hard to do during these colder months. And living in Seattle, it gets super chilly/windy here. This does a great job and I will use forever I'm sure.

on 10/5/2013 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm on the fence with this product. On one hand, it smells divine (sweet cocoa), has a nice thick consistency and feels great as you put it on. But after using only this hand cream for a little while, my dry hands seemed worse than ever! I will give it another try once I've repaired my skin with stuff I know works for me (like Helping Hands from Lush).

wow. what an amazing stuff the smell is so yummy just like chocolate
it moisturize dry skin very well without feeling greasy .my skin
absorb this cream in second & the yummy smell stays for a good
time

on 1/7/2013 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Great for dry Colorado winters! I love this stuff! The chocolatey smell seems natural, as it comes from cocoa butter. I am allergic to perfumey-smelling products, like Avon's Silicone Glove. This product seems to have emolient properties, and I like that it takes a few minutes to soak in, leaving my hands soft and supple. In the winter, I really need something heavy duty, and this does the trick! It doesn't hurt that this product is paraben free, and they don't test on animals. I guess the only downside would be that it may be a little annoying if you apply it before haveing to use a touch pad; it does leave your hands with excess for a while after using it.

on 11/16/2012 9:05:00 AM

I bought this one and the original to see the difference and the only difference is the texture.. Im not keen on this.. I thought it would help my dry hands but it didnt really make any difference than the original... so im not hugely loving this.. it is easier as it's in a small tube but I bought the huge original tub just as cheap and put them into smaller tubes that I bought from MUJI.. simple easy way to save money!

on 10/25/2012 12:54:00 AM

Ugh this is one of the products I regret buying. I very much dislike the smell and this takes way too long to absorb. I used this at night only to use it up and to avoid smelling like this all day long. Yes, it's moisturizing, but it's nothing special. Definitely doesn't tone skin or smooth scars like it claims.

Palmer's is not your usual "Drugstore" brand here in Egypt , it's considered in-between one , so this product wasn't dirt cheap for me but I thought of giving it a go as I love body lotions/creams and use soap in my shower which results in dry skin ..I bought it mainly for my hands and feet and I am sorry to say I wasn't impressed at all ...So much hype for a good product but not a miraclous one by any means ..The smell is lovely but kind of strange as it makes me feel like going and wash my hands of all that chocolate . It's well obsorbed & moisturising but don't expect miracles , specially when used on feet ...Honestly , I have used some unlisted and unknown brands that are way much better and DID wonders to my hands and feet .
Update: I took off another lippie because of the smell ..I love chocolate , cocao ..etc , but the smell in this product gives me headache ...
The last update : Love hate relationship !!! May buy it again ....

on 8/13/2012 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this concentrated cream for my hands before I go to bed at night. It does make my hands nicely moisturized when I wake up and helps relieve dry skin. I would actually rate this at 4.5 because I can smell the cream when I sleep at night and although the scent isn't unpleasant, it is a little strong when using at night. I normally don't mind the scent, but sometimes, it gets a little too sweet. Unfortunately, where I live, I can't buy unscented versions because I haven't seen them. It would be nice to get it though! Either way, I'd buy this again because it works well :)

I'm obsessed with lotion and since seeing this is a classic I had to try it. Its really moisturizing and has little to no scent. Travels extremely well because the lid snaps tight. I purchased the one in the tub as well and that one has more moisture and a lot more product. both packaging is great and I will continue to purchase

on 5/28/2012 4:49:00 PM

Hello, my first review ever.
First of all the product smelled nice and it felt nice on my skin. I used it after tanning and it moisturized my skin after appying for a long time.
I dont know about the scar removing due a short usage period and im a little sceptical about it..
I must say that it disappears in my skin without leaving it greasy ..and so i have used it on my face too and makeup still lasts all day.
Overall - great absorbsion, nice smell, moisturizing lasts long and price is not so bad either,