August 28, 2014 | 1862 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 12:17:00 PM More reviews by dmd1

This is the only hand cream that works for my extremely dry skin. I pray they never discontinue it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 9:07:00 AM More reviews by cbaker6653

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have repurchased this several times! I use it year-round, but especially during winter months when my skin is super dry. I work in a kitchen and my hands are always getting wet. The backs of my hands get dry, chapped, and very irritated during winter. This lotion heals and soothes everything. I buy the small purse-size bottle and apply it throughout the day. It has a nice, soft, moisturizer feel. It is not greasy or "slick" feeling at all, and it absorbs fairly quickly. Before bed, I slather on a generous amount. I always wake up with baby soft hands!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 10:59:00 AM More reviews by ylrebmik7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Lately as I'm getting older, I've been focusing on finding the very best hand cream and this is the closest I've got so far. My dermatologist has a bunch of samples as I leave the office - this was one of them. I've tried all kinds of lotions and I've decided, I don't care how they smell, I just want my hands to feel as soft and hydrated as possible. This was just under $5 at Walmart for a 2.7 oz size. Mine doesn't say "Plus" on it - it reads "Eucerin Intensive Repair Extra-Enriched Hand Creme". I also noticed a couple of the guys at the office have it on their desks - guys are so simple but they tend to find the right products. (I also use the Gillette Mach 3 razors BTW). I don't have super dry skin, but I think washing your hands a lot tends to dry them out. I'm also switching away from normal hand soaps and I'm only going to be purchasing soaps with lotion, aloe or some type of moisturizers in them. Soap in general is drying. With the latest research on anti-bacterial soaps being somewhat unhealthy, I'm completely steering clear of those. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by monka191

It is a good hand cream, however I am finding it quite pricey, just like other Eucerin products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by lifeinfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best hand creams ever! I think everybody should get this, lol! Putting this hand cream on is like dipping your hands in a cool sea of moisture, it's that refreshing. Perfect relief for dryness. It also leaves a soft film on and doesn't dissipate into nothingness like so many other creams.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This little gem has been a steady in my bag and on my work desk for good reason- it just works, leaving my skin soft and moisturized. My only wishes are 1.) that we had the option of purchasing it in a larger container with a pump, and 2.) that Eucerin make more of these so that they aren't so hard to find. They sell out so quickly!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by redsunset

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tend to neglect my hands a lot and they end up looking old and dried out, and sometimes feel quite sore. This non-greasy cream transforms them overnight and restores a smooth and youthful appearance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Jill70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've used & loved the Crabtree & Evelyn Gardener's Hand Therapy, but need to use it so often due to handwashing the price was becoming an issue. This Eucerin is a great, cheep, unscented non-greasy alternative. You can find it anywhere, just right size for purse. (I think new version I'm reviewing dropped the PLUS from labeling.)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 2:28:00 PM More reviews by astrogoob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is magic in a tube! Way better than my previous HG hand cream, Norwegian formula. Two days of using this cream and my cracked cuticles showed obvious improvement, a benefit I didn't even expect to see from a hand cream. Dries fast enough for my impatience, but leaves an almost unnoticeable barrier(?) of sorts that you don't notice until you wash again. My hands never felt tight or dry, and I work in a lab wearing nitrile gloves and using harsh solvents daily. My hands see true abuse, but this product is unimposing and packs one hell of an effective punch. Why can't all my skincare products be this good?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 1:34:00 PM More reviews by emily0212

YES YES YES YES YES!

The bottle I have says Eucerin Intensive Repair Extra-Enriched Hand Creme but I think it is the same as this product, just the newer version? Whatever it is, it's awesome. I use it more on my cuticles than my nails. I always had HORRIBLE looking cuticles and nails. I've started giving myself weekly manicures at home and I use this on my cuticles and I swear, I could be one of those nail polish bloggers one day! My cuticles have never looked this good. HG!!

Also, CVS makes a knockoff of this and it's cheaper and just as good. WOOT!