Eucerin Eucerin PLUS Intensive Repair Hand Creme

4.7

Water, Glycerin, Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Ether, Sodium Lactate, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Lactic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben fgfgdf.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a free .17 oz sample from my local dermatologist - and for free? It's just fine - a mid to heavy weight cream that seems to hydrate my hands well. No issues, no scent, no money spent, no problem.

Does contain AHAs so if you can't tolerate them be aware. You'll still need to use SPF.

I love love love this hand cream! I keep it in my purse and use it all the time. It's a thick cream, and a little goes a long way! It's unscented, and feels great when applying. The moisture lasts a while, and it's definitley very moisturizing for dry skin! The packaging is great, as its a fairly small, squeeze tube. It's conpact and won't create a mess in my bag! I even got my boyfriend hooked on it, as he battles what I cal golfer hands...Hands down, the best hand cream I have ever used. Love this stuff, and definitley recommend, as will repurchase time and time again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Amazing product for my very dry, eczema prone hands.

The AHAs in this product make my hands feel softer and softer with use, unlike any other hand cream I've used. It absorbs well, doesn't smell, and leaves hands feeling comfortable without being greasy. I highly recommend for anyone with dry hands.

I cannot say enough about this hand creme!! I've ALWAYS had to deal with the struggle between greasy hand creams and ones that just plain stink (as in scent). This absorbs super quickly and leaves my hands smoooooth.

I actually use this on my pubic hair as well to banish ingrowns and to keep new ones from growing and it works GREAT!!

Only downside that I would say is that this lotion makes you more prone to hyper pigmentation due to the AHAs, etc.

Packaging gets one less lippie due to the fact that I can't unscrew the main cap to get all of the product out.

I don't have the plus, just the Intensive repair. I work in a dental office and have to constantly wash my hands, wear gloves, wash hands, etc. Then I come home and do the dishes. With the constant hand washing, my hands get really dry, especially in the winter. They crack, turn red and scaly, and burn from being so dry. This is the only lotion that I can put on my hands and instantly relieves the dryness and pain.It's not too thick, not greasy, absorbs quickly and makes me skin my silky. This is my holy grail of lotion. I love it so much, I keep one in my purse, one at the office, and a big pump of it at home. I will continue to buy this lotion for the rest of my life. I seriously think that I cannot live without it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HOLY GRAIL HAND CREAM. Completely unscented, so if you like aromatic hand creams then this isn't for you (or, layer it under the stinky stuff?). Because it's unscented, even my dad adores it. It's lightweight yet SUPER hydrating, no greasy residue, just wonderful smoothness. Essential for use after washing hands and a great size for your handbag/desk drawer (I keep tubes of this everywhere). Reasonably priced, but Eucerin run coupons a lot too, so you should never have to buy it full price. Love love love love.

I spent like twenty minutes debating between which hand cream to get yesterday at ulta. Its so hard! Some are too greasy, some are so scented and hurt cracked skin, some don't moisturize and dome are just so expensive. I almost bought a twenty dollar body shop tube but decided to give eucerin pkus intensive repair hand creme a try instead. It was a blind buy because its a drugstore product with no tester. It was totally the better buy of like six or seven fancier and pricer hand creams I sampled in the store. Its not too light or heavy and its not irritating at all. I used to get a different hand cream everytime I ran out but I think I will stick to this one from now on. Also I love that the price is so reasonable for something I buy three times or so during the winter.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This used to be my HG hand cream. It's fragrance free which I love. The texture is a bit thick, but it's super easy to massage into my hands and it absorbs quickly. I have terribly dry hands, especially in the Winter. This creme fixes that temporarily. However once I stop using it, my hands become even drier than they were before.
I have found many other creams that work better.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Best hand cream…gel creme texture absorbs quickly and works quickly. No scent and even though it's plain, it really, really works. I have lots of hand creams lying around the house but I always reach for this one (especially when my hands are chapped).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

One of my HG hand products. I have chronically dry hands and cuticles that peel. I use this hand cream mostly in the evenings because it contains AHA which causes sun sensitivity. This hand cream is not greasy and absorbs into the skin fairly quickly. Typically I massage almond oil into my cuticles, apply this cream and then top with Shea butter. During the day I stick with Vaseline on damp skin after washing my hands and SS. This routine has really made a difference in how my cuticles look.