November 28, 2014 | 1812 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Amandopondo bubble bar

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by naicha

I am a big baths person, and Amandopondo is one of my favourite products if I want a good soak. It has a very faint, creamy scent which I like as I often find Lush bath products overbearing in terms of fragrance. I creates TONS of bubbles - I acutally break a single bar into 6 little chunks and still find I get enough bubble action. Breaking it up also softens the blow of Lush's rather steep prices. Overall, definitely a bath time winner for me that leaves my skin feeling really soft, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:26:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very rosey sort of smell, lots of bubbles, not that fond of it but gets a vote for the bubbles!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2013 7:37:00 PM More reviews by imgracekelly

I normally love Lush but this product did nothing for me. The bar itself smelled nice before putting it in the bath but completely lost its smell once it hit the water. The up side is that there were a fair mount of bubbles...and I only used half of the bar. I don't think did repurchase just because there spare so many other bars and bombs I liked better.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 12:23:00 PM More reviews by cherriesonsnow

I absolutely love the way this smells. A delicate rose that sticks to me after my bath without being overpowering. It doesn't have that nasty artificial rose smell that so many things seem to have nowadays. I use about a fourth to a third per bath and get lots and lots of bubbles that stick around for quite awhile. My husband loves the way this smells too:-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 3:43:00 PM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

Liked this quite a bit, made a lot of bubbles, did not have too powerful a scent, nice and subtle. Mixed half of this bubble bar with a butterball bomb and it was really nice. The scents worked very well together. The flower in the middle was useless imo and made a mess. Would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 3:20:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the perfect after-Christmas way to relax.Where I live was hot for Christmas this year (in Austalia), and after eating rich food all day and playing a very active Xbox game, I was in the mood for a refreshing bath. The citrus lightened up the floral scent, and the bubbles were a lot of fun. I had to use the whole bar, but considering the water around here is very hard, as well as having quite a large bath, it wasn't a suprise. It was quite moisturising too, so I didn't have to drown myself in moisturiser afterwards like I usually do after a bath. My only criticism is that I wish the scent stayed on my skin, it's too beautiful to send it all down the drain and I wanted to smell it for longer. I'll certainly re-purchase this bubble bar.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 6:22:00 AM More reviews by brightcrystal10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I only used half of this in my bath and produced an insane amount of bubbles. It made the water feel so soft and silky and the delicate rose scent felt very calming.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2010 11:58:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

This bubble bar is a really pretty one with a dried mini rose as decor in the middle this didn't really produce enough bubbles for me. The smell is like a english rose garden to me it was very pleasant. Bubbles did not last to long but this bar was worth trying. I would buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2010 2:49:00 PM More reviews by evange

Didnít smell much like rose to me. Had a very very faint citrus smell. Kind of reminded me of the taste of the fondant layers in licorice allsorts.

The bubbles were just kind of meh, and it left my skin itchy (too much SLS!)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2010 2:54:00 AM More reviews by thatgirloli

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

After a brief break from Lush (mainly because I had a bad experience at a Lush near me), I had to come back. I missed it. The other reason why I took a break was because there was products I was becoming irritated with. Thankfully, I found another location, and some very helpful and sweet SA's. Onto the review. This BB is amazing! I simply can't get enough of Lush's BB's. Way more bubbles than I've ever experienced out of any bubble bath that I've ever tried. I can't use a lot of Lush's products, mainly because my skin gets somewhat irritated, but I used this one tonight, and no problems. It has a nice, light smell too. Sort of brought me back to my childhood. The dried rose is a nice, added touch, although there is no scent of roses, which is nice because while I like to smell a freshly cut rose, I wouldn't want to smell like one. Give this one a try if you never have before. It's really good!