October 20, 2014 | 2070 users online

Concealers - Giorgio Armani - High Precision Retouch

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Bekj

Very happy to purchase this concealer in shade 1# - I have fair skin with pink undertones so this colour suits perfectly and covers under my eyes really well without look cakey. I tried the shade 2# and although I am pale and sometimes suit ivory foundations this was far too pale for me with no hint of yellow or pink which is needed when covering dark circles or imperfections.
As most people have already mentioned it's light weight with medium coverage and has a good applicator. It's expensive but compared to a lot of concealers on the market it works out cheaper because of the mls.
I am really happy with this product and will definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2014 6:53:00 AM More reviews by catheamazing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best concealer I have tried so far. The coverage is great - even for the under eyes area, so if you're looking for something to cover dark circles with, I would go for this. It doesn't look cakey and does not make fine lines more prominent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by mayberry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer I've ever used. It covers dark circles and blemishes. It's smooth and blends easily. It also never cakes or settles in fine lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by monique8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely my HG concealer for spots/pimples. It blends perfectly with foundation with a few dabs of my finger and it even blends perfectly if I'm bare faced and just in need of a quick spot cover.
It lasts for ages too, would highly recommend to anyone who needs quick, easy coverage of spots/acne.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2014 6:59:00 AM More reviews by Andi2010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this concealer in 01 which is a perfect match for my NC 15 skin tone. I mainly use this for under eyes and find it a great concealer to hide any red spots as it blends beautifully and has a great sheer coverage without being cakey or creasing.

It is a great combination under the eyes paired with GA corrector for discoloured or dark under eyes. I find for me this works best applied under foundation. I like to paint a criss-cross with the corrector first, the brush that comes with this is great as it places the exact amount of product needed, then blend and let that dry/set then apply this concealer over the top - because it is a good light liquid consistency it gives a great coverage that does not look cakey. My current favourite brush to blend this in is the Sedona Lace foundation brush.

A little seems to go a long way so even though the tube is not massive it seems to be lasting ages.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2014 10:01:00 AM More reviews by ginaxav

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this concealer as it's a great formula that does not look cakey or crease. It covers acne spots well, although I'm looking for a good green concealer to replace it for that. I use it over Armani Master Corrector in Orange for my under eye circles and it's wonderful at not creasing. I like to brush it on with the tiny brush in the lid, and then pat it into place with an Hourglass concealer brush.

I do have a packaging gripe, same as Master Corrector, the Armani label is in black, on a black lid. You can't see it. If I'm going to pay these prices I'd at least like to look at the Armani logo. I'm not really a label whore but this stuff isn't cheap and the packaging is so minimal in comparison. It seems kind of odd.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by JulsDee

Medium coverage, light weight; perfect for under the eyes. Shows very little to no sign of settling into fine lines. PLEASE NOTE: The concealer does contain very small traces of shimmer particles are help with the 'brightening' element of the product. It is almost undetectable when on the skin. Finished my first tube, and would definitely repurchase another one.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2014 8:28:00 AM More reviews by CharismaSL

I am not a person to wear undereye concealers because they all get cakey and mucky on me after a few hours making it really obvious that i'm wearing makeup and making me look older. This however, was given to me as a present, and I have to say that this is THE BEST concealer out there in the market. It covers my dark circles beautifully and brightens my whole eye area wonderfully. It doesn't cake and applying this is a breeze (swipe on the spots i need concealing and then dab with fingers). I also do not need to apply powder on top to set it because it just looks like skin but better and lasts all day on me. The colour #1 is the perfect shade for my NC15/GA Luminous Silk #3/NARS Gobi skintone. I am in love with this!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 2:47:00 AM More reviews by LivingItUp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Like the other Giorgio Armani concealer, the packaging is less than ideal. I store it standing up because it does get really messy really quickly. I was really really really surprised by the coverage. I would say medium to full. There is a bit of shimmer going on but its not noticeable especially if you set it afterwards. Looks fantastic, and not dry. Light texture and doesn't crease. Worth the buy!

Coverage: Medium - Full
Texture: Light, liquid
Crease: No
Drying: No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Amazing concealer! I love the fact that it's not drying, that it brightens and covers dark circles & can be used on eye lids as a primer (not a good one though). My shade is # 3.
The only problem - it's very expensive, $39 is too much for a concealer.. but I might purchase it if I don't find anything else the same quality for better price, as I was VERY IMPRESSED how it covers and brightens! It does not crease and does not dry out my eye area. Looks amazing in photos.
Only minus: It does not work as eye primer as I was told. My Armani eye shadows were a mess after just 5 hours.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No