October 22, 2014 | 1427 users online

Shampoo - Paul Mitchell - Tea Tree line

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2014 3:22:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the tingling sensation this leaves on my scalp after massaging it in and how shiny and clean my hair feels after. You definitely want to follow with a moisturizing conditioner if your hair is on the dry side. This helps balance my scalp when it is acting a bit oily in the summer or on humid days. My hair is left soft without sacrificing any volume. It also has a pleasant scent that is refreshing and doesn't linger. It makes a nice gentle clarifying shampoo for me when I need it. I recommend grabbing the travel size first if you plan to try it out. Also makes a good unisex shampoo to keep in the shower. Even my hubby who has fine, oily hair likes it and uses it occasionally.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2014 8:21:00 PM More reviews by tdamp13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I HATED this product with a burning passion. I don't suffer from much dandruff or itching scalp, so this shampoo had no benefits to my hair.

I only ever apply shampoo to my roots, and this left my hair feeling very brittle and straw like. I have never had this happen to my hair before from using shampoo. And what also sucks is that the pairing conditioner doesn't moisturize your hair at all, so your hair is left more dry than before.

When I first used this, I really like the smell. But after using it for a while, I got sick of the smell and it lasts in your hair, for me personally, until your next wash.

I have relaxed hair, so my hair is very prone to losing moisture and this strips my hair of everything.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by goldieb19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Definitely my HG shampoo! My hair is dry, frizzy, overprocessed, and breaks very easily, but it is also prone to oiliness at the roots--especially with the Texas humidity. 12 hours after washing my hair, and it already looks dirty again. But this product has worked wonders for me. I try to concentrate it only on my scalp and at the roots so that it won't further dry out the body of my hair, and it is phenomenal. The tingle can get really intense if you're really working it into your scalp or if your scalp is sensitive for any reason, so I don't recommend using it after color processes or if you have cuts/abrasions for whatever reason. An added benefit (and maybe TMI lol) is that it has seemed to have cleared up the acne I was getting on my scalp and around my hair line. I follow up by applying a super rich conditioner throughout the body of my hair, and I'm good to go oil wise for at least 2 days.My only complaint is that this shampoo strips color like no other--but then again, it doesn't claim to preserve color , so that's kind of my own personal problem. Overall, I definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2014 1:59:00 AM More reviews by ilovealmondjoys

I just finished up my first bottle of the "Tea Tree Special" Shampoo and it's definitely one of the best shampoos I've ever used. I love the scent...it's strong, but minty. Makes my hair SO shiny and clean! Maybe a little bit too clean if you have dry hair, but I have oily hair so it's okay. I would definitely buy this shampoo again, but I never stick with one shampoo. I'm always switching up what I use. Highly recommended if you want shiny, clean looking hair that smells like mint/tea tree oil.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by BlueberryPancakes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I've been using the lavender/mint scented shampoo and conditioner in this line for about two months, and absolutely love it. I wash my hair at least 5-6 times each week, and have a ton of fine hair. My hair also gets oily quickly.

This shampoo/conditioner cleanses well without drying out my hair, and moisturizes without making my hair greasy. It also adds nice shine, and the scent is light but sticks around all day.

My only gripe is that I find it difficult to get conditioner out of the pump bottles once you're to the bottom few inches of product. The pump just stops working, and I have to add water to thin it out, shake it around, knock the conditioner out of the bottle, etc. etc. every morning in the shower. Thinning it out doesn't help the pump get moving again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 12:33:00 PM More reviews by jen5276

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This line cures all my scalp issues. I have had dandruff for years...and a lot of shampoos make it worse (pantene, Loreal)...I was using the new Loreal shampoo and after a few uses, my scalp was terribly itchy. I was thinking I had lice, it was that bad! So I ran to the store and purchased this because I remember using it years ago for similar issues...and it worked liked a charm. My scalp felt brand new, no itching, no flaking. It's worth every penny. I just purchased the large size shampoo/conditiner and I think that is all I will be using from now on. Great product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2014 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Kristenhonto

First, my hair type: thin and oily. When I first used this (the Lavender/Mint shampoo), I loved it. It didn't weigh my hair down and left it soft. However, after a few weeks of using this it has left a buildup on my scalp and does not clean very well anymore. It's a shame because I really wanted to like this. Has that "earthy" lavender smell which didn't bother me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by kaylaj05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

my boyfriend had this in his shower, so I tried it...and loved it! I live in Texas, and the humidity makes my hair lifeless and greasy pretty quickly. this shampoo battles that pretty well. it thoroughly cleans my hair and doesn't weigh it down. the conditioner has the same effect. I looked to buy some of my own, but it's really expensive; that's really the only downfall

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 8:17:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

When I had an oily scalp, when I lived in Texas where its very hot and humid depending on where you are, when I felt like I had to take more than one shower just for my hair....THIS was heaven in my shower!

It left my hair clean, refreshed, smelling minty and stayed that way for good while. I love the feeling of scrubbing it on my head and feeling the cool tingles. There were always specials on this shampoo so I tried my best to buy it then. Its a little pricy but I always got such big bottles they would last forever.

I never paired it with the conditioner although the conditioner most of the time came with the shampoo. The conditioner is not as good as the shampoo. If I felt like my hair was super oily, greasy, dirty like from playing volleyball on a Texas summer day, THEN I would use the conditioner. It also has the same properties as the shampoo.

Shampoo definitely worth the buy. Even if you dont have an oily scalp, the feeling and smell from this shampoo is worth trying! Its addicting!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Jmesa1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best Cleanser Ever. I had used coconut oil for a DIY hair mask that left my hair GREASY as pizza cheese and limp of all life. One wash and POOF! All grease is gone. ive been using it since. It feels a little streaky when you finish washing it but when i blow dry and add products it feels just fine. Its not harsh (can be a daily cleanser i think)

Smells amazing if you like minty scents. i love his lines. They have all done me justice.

I GIVE THIS 5 LIP MARKS!!