April 18, 2014 | 1795 users online

Hair - The Body Shop - Grape seed glossing serum

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have long, curly, color treated hair. High density & fine width. This definitely makes my hair glossy without weighing it down or making it too greasy. This works best for me when applied to wet hair and styled in a top knot. It gives some hold to my hair and adds lots of shine. For wearing my hair curly, this doesn't really do much for amplifying curl, but doesn't hurt at all. I use this as a leave in conditioner and then apply my usual hair gel and let air dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by dribbel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

TBS Grape seed glossing serum works so much better then the ''Biosilk - Silk Therapy''!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smells divine, a little goes a long way. leaves hair so soft and supple. However, it gives my fine hair static and fly aways and I am not that thrilled about the results this product gives me. There are other body shop hair products that I like much more than this gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by joana7

I love love love this! It smells heavenly, you only need to use the tiniest amount of product, the packaging is very practical, it makes hair shiny, fights frizz to an extent, detangles hair like a charm (and I do have some spots of hair that naturally form dreadlocks!), delivers some extra moisture, doesn't weigh down my fine hair and... did I mention that it smells HEAVENLY? It beats all the other hair end products that I've tried and yes, I will be repurchasing!

UPDATE: I noticed that this serum does make make fine hair a bit greasy looking so use it sparingly. I still love it though!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by NaomiALopez

Nice scent, thin consistency, but you'll feel the difference (softer ends) instantly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This smells lovely and does a good job sealing dry ends. You only need a small amount to add shine without leaving hair greasy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

SO glad i found this product! Truly, why didn't i know about this years ago after spending tons of money on stupid products that promised the world and didn't deliver? This is an amazing serum! Turns your hair to silk the instant it touches it! I put it on after i wash my hair and let it air dry. In the morning i flat iron and then put a little more of this over the surface of my hair. My hair turns to complete shiny silky soft and smooth wonderful amazingness. And stays this way until i wash my hair again even 2 days later! You don't need much product and no it does not turn it greasy even if you put it close to the roots. If your hair is greasy, it's because your hair is greasy. This product does not make it so. Overall, amazing. And i got it at 40% off at the Body Shop. Cost me $7.49 with tax! CANNOT beat that. I'm stocking up for certain because as is always my luck, it'll get discontinued now that i love it. LOL. I'm not crazy about the smell but thank God it dissapears soon as you've applied it. Overall, amazing! RUN and get this quick!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by MiddleCyclone

I tried this serum out after reading so many excellent reviews both on this site and on The Body Shop's site. I am so happy I did! This is really a miracle working serum.

First off it smells amazing. It's a really signature fresh scent unlike any other hair product I've tried. Secondly it really delivers amazing results. My hair is so much smoother, straighter and blow drying it is such a breeze. My hair used to get so knotted up, so frizzy and would bend into weird looking waves so the only fix I could do would be to flat iron it constantly which of course meant that I ended up with tons of heat damage. Thanks to this serum that is all a thing of the past! My hair blow dries perfectly straight so easily. And the cherry on top is that is fairly cheap running in at about $12 with tax in. After the miracle results I've seen with this serum I will NEVER pay for $40+ serums only sold in salons again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by mkha5345

I got this from the body shop for free with another purchase and it is amazing! I put it on right after I shower and it makes my hair SO SOFT!! My hair would usually be coarse and dry after I let it air dry but this product totally remedied that! It's also great for frizzy hair! You can just rub some in your hair if it's frizzy after blow drying or straightening and it keeps the hair nice and sleek! It's also not oily. It feels like it is oily on your hands right after applying but it eventually dries and doesn't feel oily whatsoever! Another thing, my hair used to get really oily and itchy after one day without washing it, but applying this actually weirdly made my hair less oily and more soft! I no longer have to wash my hair everyday to avoid oiliness; going even two days without washing my hair now doesn't make my hair look greasy when it did before I started using the serum. It's seriously a great product and worth the price! I will definitely be buying this once the one I have now runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 4:02:00 AM More reviews by xtinacab

I really like this stuff. I have very dry ends and after I got ombre my hair got worse. I've used tons of serums but most of them made my hair feel oily and a bit sticky. This stuff is very smooth, smells great and goes on well and the packaging is awesome as it pumps out the perfect amount. You can put it on whenever you want and reapply throughout the day if you need to. Love this stuff!