July 28, 2014 | 1175 users online

Hair - The Body Shop - Grape seed glossing serum

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

This is my HG hair serum. I've been using it for 7 years!!! If I can only have 1 hair treatment product,this will be it. I have very long hair (down to my tush),thick and wavy. I use it when my hair is still damp and then I let it air dry. After my hair has dried I style it as usual and I pump 2 dime size and run it through my hair to tame flyaways. The consistancy is not as thick as other hair serum so it doesn't weigh my hair down. I'm obsessed with the scent also,it's just smell so good. 1 bottle last me a long time, I also buy it when TBS have their sale event so the price isn't expensive IMO.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I loved this when I was younger, but honestly I've discovered much better oils for my thin hair, such as pure argan oil, redken diamont oil and moroccan oil.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Sherrywijaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love it,a bit moisturizes hair so much,it does get greasy after time,but if you have dry hair its a must try

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have long, curly, color treated hair. High density & fine width. This definitely makes my hair glossy without weighing it down or making it too greasy. This works best for me when applied to wet hair and styled in a top knot. It gives some hold to my hair and adds lots of shine. For wearing my hair curly, this doesn't really do much for amplifying curl, but doesn't hurt at all. I use this as a leave in conditioner and then apply my usual hair gel and let air dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by dribbel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

TBS Grape seed glossing serum works so much better then the ''Biosilk - Silk Therapy''!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smells divine, a little goes a long way. leaves hair so soft and supple. However, it gives my fine hair static and fly aways and I am not that thrilled about the results this product gives me. There are other body shop hair products that I like much more than this gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by joana7

I love love love this! It smells heavenly, you only need to use the tiniest amount of product, the packaging is very practical, it makes hair shiny, fights frizz to an extent, detangles hair like a charm (and I do have some spots of hair that naturally form dreadlocks!), delivers some extra moisture, doesn't weigh down my fine hair and... did I mention that it smells HEAVENLY? It beats all the other hair end products that I've tried and yes, I will be repurchasing!

UPDATE: I noticed that this serum does make make fine hair a bit greasy looking so use it sparingly. I still love it though!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by NaomiALopez

Nice scent, thin consistency, but you'll feel the difference (softer ends) instantly.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by LittleRussianDoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This smells lovely and does a good job sealing dry ends. You only need a small amount to add shine without leaving hair greasy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by lisa1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

SO glad i found this product! Truly, why didn't i know about this years ago after spending tons of money on stupid products that promised the world and didn't deliver? This is an amazing serum! Turns your hair to silk the instant it touches it! I put it on after i wash my hair and let it air dry. In the morning i flat iron and then put a little more of this over the surface of my hair. My hair turns to complete shiny silky soft and smooth wonderful amazingness. And stays this way until i wash my hair again even 2 days later! You don't need much product and no it does not turn it greasy even if you put it close to the roots. If your hair is greasy, it's because your hair is greasy. This product does not make it so. Overall, amazing. And i got it at 40% off at the Body Shop. Cost me $7.49 with tax! CANNOT beat that. I'm stocking up for certain because as is always my luck, it'll get discontinued now that i love it. LOL. I'm not crazy about the smell but thank God it dissapears soon as you've applied it. Overall, amazing! RUN and get this quick!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No