Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original

4.3

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/27/2015 3:39:00 PM

Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer potion is a good product over all. Makes the eye shadows stay longer than usual and makes them more pigmented. Packaging and price is okay. However it's not my holy grail product as I like to experiment with products. I have other back up primers now which I would like to try out. Anyways this is a good product which I would recommend too.

on 2/26/2015 5:05:00 PM

Wow! I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. Instead of repeating the praises everyone else has already heaped on this glorious miracle in a tube, let me just say that for me, personally, there is simply NO POINT applying eye makeup without this. With it, my eye makeup stays flawless from 7am to midnight; without it, panda eyes by lunchtime!!!! And one tube lasts more than a year. Go get yourself one now!

on 2/24/2015 6:12:00 PM

I have really sensitive eyelids, actually my skin in general is full on princess. Anyway this stuff made my eyelids itch like crazy. Rubbing my eyes constantly caused my shadow to rub off defeating the purpose of even using the product. If you don't have sensitive skin give it a go otherwise stay away.

on 2/22/2015 5:17:00 PM

Best eyeshadow primer ! Works great for keeping your makeup looking fresh and helps you get the most out of your eyeshadow !

on 2/22/2015 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

One of the best products I use - and I am a consistent long-term fan despite my occasional wandering to try other things as they come on the market. This product gets my loyalty because it keeps me eye makeup where I put it and looking fresh but does so without drying out my skin or getting chalky. There is no substitute. This is the one!

on 2/20/2015 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

FYI: Urban Decay's primer potion has a drug store dupe, and it's only $1! E.L.F.'s eyelid primer (the one with the black cap) is an EXACT replica of UD's primer potion. I tested one primer on each eye just to see for myself, and there was absolutely no difference in the consistency of the primer, and the best part was that E.L.F. kept my eye shadow in place just as well as UD. E.LF. Is giving them a run for their money in terms of quality. Yes, UD has the cute packaging and fancy name, but is it worth all the extra money? Not in my humble opinion. I gave it 3 lippies because it does work like it's supposed to.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Nars Pro Prime eyeshadow primer is much, much better. If you do not have oily eyelids at all this will work and perform well but it is not outstanding by any means.

on 2/18/2015 4:14:00 PM

I have to say not impressed, i find it to be running. I'll stick with my Trish McEvoy'Eye Base Essentials' Brightening Eyeshadow Primer, that is the best eye show primer I've ever used.

on 2/17/2015 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow primer! It does its job. It keeps your eyeshadow on all day, with no creasing, or smudging. The only downside is that it is of course a little expensive since it is urban decay, but I just buy the deluxe sample size from Sephora for $10 and it lasts me quite a while.

on 2/16/2015 5:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I'm so glad the lady at Sephora told me about this when I bought Naked2. I love this primer. I don't have to worry about my eyeshadow creasing or fading anymore.

Video Reviews & Tutorials