September 2, 2014 | 1877 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Arena

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 9:49:00 AM More reviews by MrsBaddieBrown

Love Love Love This. I use it basically everyday. I keep one in the house and one in my makeup bag I just love this color. I like neutral colors and go for a natural look and no matter what eye look I'm going for, arena always makes an appearance. It's soft and smooth and looks good on all day with or with out primer. No matter how you use this in your look its worth having.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Sudania

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Lovely color that suits lighter skin tones! it gives a bright irridescent glow!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2013 10:24:00 AM More reviews by danapop

Lovely colour for brown eyes. It looks really well with dark liquid eyeliner and peach lipstick. Natural and fresh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by CatrionaShadowleaf

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Arena is a lovely soft peach colour with a hint of shimmer. It is lighter and less orange than Samoa Silk but the two get along pretty well. On my NW15 skin it provides a natural look that would be simply perfect if I didn't wear glasses. Sadly with specs it doesn't show as much more than a clean "no makeup" look, which I find boring. It is however still one of my favourite eyeshadows and I feel it brightens green eyes. It pairs well with other oranges, browns - particularly Mulch! - and even a few greens.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2012 10:06:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Nc30, warm olive skintone

"Arena" is a gorgeous, light peachy gold shade with a satin finish. This color Is perfect if I want just a wash of color on my lids with the perfect amount of shimmer. Consistency is smooth and pigmentation is awesome. Brightens up my eyes and i love wearing this color with bronze, gold, brown and copper shades. Def would repurchase this shade! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2012 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Poofers

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Arena is GORGEOUS, it has made my HG list. A warm, peachy apricot with a bit of sheen (satin formula). I wear it on my lid with cross cultural (a cool matte brown) or copperplate (a matte grey) in the crease. It's beautiful paired with copperplate. I'm NC25 with hazel eyes. I will repurchase when I run low (and I will hit pan since I use it so much). BONUS it makes an excellent peachy highlight for the cheeks.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by PrettyGrlB

I have a love hate relationship with a lot of MAC shadows. This one looks so pretty on the lid. Its a simple way to brighten eyes. Beautiful!
For reference I am MAC C4 studio fix Dark Blue eyes Dark hair

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2012 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Breve

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really great natural looking eye shadow for people with pale skin and green eyes! I got it recently in a swap and have been wanting to try it for a long time and it's become one of my favorites. It's a very light peachy brown color. It's maybe two shades darker than my skin tone (nc15-20).

I like to pair it with Mac Orb and Mac Texture. These colors are all in the same color family- natural peachy brown shades. Orb is beautiful on the lid, with Arena in the crease and outer v, and Texture in the outer V and smudged under the lower lashline. This will really make your eyes green pop, while looking completely natural, try it!!!

For a more dramatic but still natural look, Arena looks great with grey colors in the crease, like Mac Print or copperplate.

The only con to this shadow, is the staying power of this shadow...I find that it seems to lose some of it's color and fades a bit by the end of the day. This is wearing it with either TFSI or Mac painterly p/p, which I use under every eyeshadow. I usually don't have any probs with Mac shadows and fading, but this one doesn't seem to last as long.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2012 4:55:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

I use this shadow very rarely - it's one of those shadows I wouldn't mind not having. The quality of the shadow isn't bad - it's nice and soft, applies evenly, but the colour I get on my lids isn't as in the pan. In the pan this is a very light orange brick colour, while on my lids it's much lighter. To me it kinda looks like my whole eye-area is too light, like after applying concealer. Some people like to brighten up their eyes, but since I don't have particularly deep set eyes, I need shadows that create depth and not highlights. Furthermore, the colour makes me look a bit tired - I don't think I suit oranges peaches or pinks on my lids in general (I have light coloured olive skin, ranging from NC-15-25). I understand why some people like this, but it's not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Bountiful23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

PERFECT subtle highlighter for my NW45 skin. I have used it with plenty of different color combinations and it has the same effect