April 20, 2014 | 1964 users online

Toners - Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by tue45892

This stuff is AMAZING. I've been dabbing it (undiluted) on spots a few times a day and they have shrank SIGNIFICANTLY. It even takes the redness out of spots that are already scabbing over.

In addition, I've been mixing a few tablespoons with stevia-sweetened ginger ale. Not only does it help digestion, but my stomach is so flat now! I usually have a problem with bloating after I eat, but not when I consume this!

I bought a big bottle of Bragg's for $5 or so at Whole Foods. Best $5 I've ever spent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Camz26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

it works!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 11:25:00 PM More reviews by melissast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cleared my acne in days!! For about 8 years, I have had a constant break out of whiteheads on my forehead. They were the small (skin colored) bumps under the skin that aren't terribly noticeable unless you were up close but I have always had a lot of them and they're tough to treat. I have used products like Differin in the past as well as other prescription treatments but they often cause too much irritation to my sensitive skin.

I began taking apple cider vinegar orally and applying it as a toner at night and in less than a week, all bumps were completely gone! I believe the internal use helped tremendously as I have never seen such a dramatic improvement in my acne from any topical product before.

I have waited a month or so before posting this review in case I experience any adverse reactions and am happy (and shocked) to say that I haven't had a single blemish since I began using this product. My recipe:

Drink: 3 tablespoons ACV dilluted in 1 liter of water + the juice of 1 lemon (twice a day)

Toner: 1 part ACV + 1 part water (at night only)

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 4:12:00 AM More reviews by WormEatsBird

I absolutely love ACV, it's my HG toner.
I am a clean freak when it comes to my skin, which is oily and acne prone and just scars from any blemish I might have, whether I picked at it or not.
So, I usually rely on makeup alley reviews to find good products, and I came upon this gem, so I went to my organic food store and bought a bottle of Braggs for about $5!!
I use 50/50 purified water and ACV for my toner and hair rinse, my skin isn't too sensitive. But, this does not smell like unicorn poo, obviously.
Anyway, I've been using it morning and night for about 3 months and I don't think I'll ever use another toner, it significantly reduced a pretty recent acne scar I got, it made it fade quite quickly and I'm impressed.
My skin is a lot less oily too, and more "balanced" and my pores have shrunk a good deal too.
I've recommended this to a friend and I cannot say how much I love this stuff. Plus it's organic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:50:00 PM More reviews by jessivee

As most reviewers agree, this stuff is amazing. Hair, skin, health, etc. I even mixed a diy cellulite cream for my mom and added a small amount of acv mixed in. I cannot give the acv all the credit, but my mom has seen a noticeable improvement! I mainly wanted to mention, most people cannot stand the smell! I don't think it smells good, but the smell does not bother me. Just FYI, ADD A FEW DROPS OF YOUR FAVORITE ESSENTIAL OIL, LAVENDER, ROSEMARY, ETC. TO MASK THE SMELL WHILE STILL GETTING THE BENEFITS! Lavender and rosemary for example are even beneficial to hair and skin. Just as with the acv, start with a small amount of essential oil. Too much can do harm! I hope this helps someone!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 11:10:00 PM More reviews by miamc12321

I used this for a while on my face as both a toner and a drink. This is amazing. My boyfriend said my skin had never looked better. I stopped using it for a little while, and my skin started looking horrible again because I stopped taking care of it. Then a month or so back I stopped using the 'I don't have time' excuse, and started taking care of my skin again (Olay, Skin79, foundation brushes, Clean and Clear Morning Burst, Physician's Formula... and Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar). My face is almost completely cleared. I am so glad I added this back to my skin care routine. I can't believe I ever stopped using this. I won't go without this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 7:05:00 PM More reviews by kimreztituyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best thing for ACNE! I have oily ish skin and I get pimples here and there, mostly on my forehead. I recently got a pimple by my nose & was dying inside cause it was so ugly lol. I grabbed a q tip, dipped it in the ACV, put it ONLY on the pimple(not around), it's been 2 days of constantly doing that and my pimple isn't there lol. It's GREAT! I use this as a toner too, half water/half ACV, clearer skin. Smells like ass & cat piss but whatever you'll live and it doesn't stay if you put it on your face. 5 minutes the smell is gone so lol. " HOLY GRAIL " I haven't drank it yet cause I tried and almost died lmao.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by NairbRey

So this is my second week using it orally, I take it 3 times a day, 3 tsp in 8 oz of water ...I gotta say this is wonderful, My face looks so much better, I get like 3 pimples every week that go away quickly but i hate it, and no pimple as come in this 2 weeks Im soooo amazed really. Its a strong taste but like I always say ''beauty is not easy to swallow '' Im not going to use it on my face directly cause im afraid it could irritate it, so im sticking to orally which has been great . Oh and another pro I have lost a few pounds and I haven't change anything in my regular diet , Im already pretty skinny but with this I just look better not bloated or anything just fabulous flat stomach <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 5:07:00 AM More reviews by LizPennington

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my life saver!I only found out about it about a week ago and its cleared my skin up so much already! I have moderate-severe acne and it works so well on my skin! I use it straigh (not diluted with water) as a spot treatment. I'm so glad I started using this! It does burn a little at first and smells horrible but the results are well worth it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by organicmoon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I CANNOT use this as a toner even heavily diluted it irritates my sensitive skin. That said I use it for lots of other stuff. 1-2 Tbs in large cup of water for a hair rinse after my shampoo bars. I don't use conditioner anymore even tho my hair is pretty long. It detangles added tons of slip and shine. I also as drink a couple Tbs in my water all day this has caused significant changes in my body. Suppresses my appetite at night when I get the munchies for junk food, helps keep my skin clear, overall helps aches and pains especially at that time of the month, this stuff flushes nasty toxins from your body. I have used generic acv but best results are had by using Braggs organic acv. Love, love it.