Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

Price: $

Apple Cider Vinegar

on 8/19/2015 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I MADE AN ACCOUNT FOR THIS SITE JUST TO WRITE A REVIEW ABOUT THIS. DO NOT USE THIS IF YOUR SKIN IS RELATIVELY CLEAR. My skin was ok before I used this. I had acne scarring here and there and pimples here and there but nothing too big. I used this for two days and MY SKIN IS THE WORST ITS EVER BEEN IN 5 YEARS. I understand that this is a purging stage but in my honest opinion it is not worth enduring the purging especially if you don't have THAT bad skin. I hope you take my advice and never use this. Just continue your regular routine that works pretty well for your skin. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. IT RUINED MY SKIN AND I AM VERY FRUSTRATED AND AFRAID IT WILL NOT RETURN TO ITS ORIGINAL CONDITION. I would have given this product zero stars but it won't allow me to.

I came back to add more because that's how frustrated I am. I don't know what's happening to my skin. You see, I used to be the type to have nice smooth skin itself and just bigger acne but now i have red bumps all over my face. Whenever I feel it it feels rough and scaly and covered with bumps. It started off on just my chin but now it spread to my cheeks and now around my eyes. Every time I look in the mirror I feel like crying and I don't want to go out anymore because I'm just so self conscious. I don't know what to do anymore; it just seems like its getting worse. Take my advice and don't use it. Don't use any "natural remedy"; it'll just ruin your skin. Stay with medication. DO NOT USE THIS PLEASE.

on 8/11/2015 3:54:00 PM

Ok...ACV is great for lots of things. I love it on my hair, in salad dressing, smoothies, etc. and in small quantities I'm sure it's not terrible for your skin....HOWEVER, BE CAREFUL!!! I had a skin infection about a month ago that left behind some sort of cyst...not painful, not anything really...you can't even really see it...I can only feel it when I touch my skin and although you would barely even know it's there...it bothers me that it's there. So after reading that acv can help heal it, I made the mistake of holding an acv soaked cotton ball on the "thing" for about 20 mins. It drew blood to the surface of the bump and left the surrounding skin RAW AND BURNT...it looks like road rash or something. Needless to say, i won't be listening to anymore of these "diy" skin gurus. There's a reason for dermatologists and aestheticians. There's a reason that things like benzoyl peroxide have been used to cure acne for years---they work. It's proven. I started trying to ween myself off of chemical products last year and my face was worse than ever. The "diy" treatments RUINED my skin. Only now that I've been using panoxyl for the past month has my skin become PERFECTLY clear again (minus this acv fiasco). Bottom line----make sure you have all the facts before you put food on your face.

on 8/6/2015 7:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I like this apple cider and use it as a toner. Makes my skin feel fresh to.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Apple cider vinegar is a great product you can use it any where that there is no open wounds .

on 7/16/2015 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of the best multi purpose products that is super reasonably priced. I use it as a toner and the difference is amazing....I steam my face once a week and add a green tea bag to the water for extra benefits. I then take a little of that water that has the green tea in it and add some ACV. I put this in a jar and use it as face toner nightly, my skin is so supple and soft the next day plus green tea is a super anti oxidant for the skin. Refrigerate to help it last longer! This also helps lighten my scars and melasma. This balances the PH of your face ladies!!!!!
I also dilute it in water and drink daily, weight comes off twice as fast. AMAZING product that I recommend everyone at least try!!!

on 7/4/2015 10:52:00 PM

I Love this stuff as a toner, it makes my skin 10000x better than it was, with 3/4 of water and 1/4 of this its amazing. HG for my skin.Must try in hair

on 7/2/2015 10:34:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have thick, virgin, thirsty tight curls and using this as a hair rinse is the best. I use it at the end of my shower on shampooed and conditioned hair or sometimes just conditioned hair. I use about 1 cup vinegar to 3 cups cold water, the colder the better. And I dump it all over my hair and then towel dry and let my hair air dry as normal. My curls are left soft, shiny and defined :)

on 6/29/2015 8:43:00 PM

I am not certain if I am writing this review in the right place, but the results were so wonderful I had to leave a comment.
Product: dollar general white vinegar

I have colored my hair a darker reddish brown since last August. I intend to switch to different color, do I have not colored my hair in about 3 months. My hair looked horrible- faded and drab. I knew I had lots of product build up, so on a impulsive whim I jump into the shower with the JUG of white vinegar from my laundry room. I was in no mood to mess with measuring or mixing with water.
I just dumped the jug over my head! Then I worked it threw the ends. I repeated about 3 times, then I shampooed 2X, and finished with a large handful of Dove conditioner
My hair was AmAZINg!!! Styled so easily. And the shine was insane! Truly amazing!
I will try to do this every 3 months...

on 6/28/2015 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This review is just for ACV in general (how different can the different brands really be?) used as a toner with distilled water. Long story short, I LOVE it. I was breaking out for about a month, due to the biotin vitamins I was taking and the change in the weather. I'm not used to acne at all, and researched tons of ways to get rid of it, and it seemed like ACV was a common household item used for DIY acne cures. I figured I had nothing to lose, forgot the exact recipe, and used straight ACV on my face, twice. My eyes watered and it burned, but it worked like a charm. Cleared up my existing acne within a day including pimples i'd been trying for weeks to get rid of. I then Reread the recipe and made a little jar of half distilled water and half AVC (1/2 cup of each) and use it every night. It's my favorite toner ever. Yes, it smells horrible, but it leaves your skin feeling clean and soft. Something about the vinegar regulates the pH balance of your skin. My acne is now 100% gone within two weeks of using this regularly, and my skin is softer, and the texture and color has really evened out.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

smells weird but works well when mix with the aztec clay mask.

Video Reviews & Tutorials