August 29, 2014 | 1740 users online

Masks - LUSH - Catastrophe Cosmetic

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by beverlywho

One of my favorite masks! It smells divine and just feels so good on your face. I use this every other day and my oily-combination, acne prone skin feels softer and more elastic afterwards, and I think it really does help control and tame my breakouts and help even out my skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 1:45:00 AM More reviews by byankitty

My FAVORITE mask. It smells wonderful and it's the only one that calms my skin. It feels soft and it leaves a delicate blueberry scent. I've tried them all, and if you have to calm your skin, skip the lumpy BB seaweed and just get this one <3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by pvilian

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

THIS IS MY GODSEND FACEMASK.

Not only does it smell heavenly, it really smoothens my complexion and makes it a shade lighter! The oil, tiredness, and dirt from my face goes away and afterwards my face looks extremely refreshed and bright.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 2:22:00 PM More reviews by lunashes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing product! I suffered with a bad breakout and I had spots around my nose area and forehead but after using this product for a month, I noticed such a great difference in my skin. My spots were gone! Definitely turning to this product when I breakout again.

I used this mask every 3 days and also the smell is not bad at all, personally I really liked the smell so that was not a problem.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/1/2014 12:55:00 PM More reviews by oosagi

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really didn't like this product. It flaked off terribly when drying, leaving my shirt covered with blue chunks of dried mask. It didn't do anything for my acne-prone skin either. I really didn't like the way my skin felt after washing it off either--powdery and kind of sticky. I wanted to like it, and used it several times before giving up and throwing the rest away. Just not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by kimchas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Let me tell you my skin 1st, I have 28 years old combination skin. My forehead and 2 sides of my cheek have small break out on and off. I get this mask as a sample, it is quite hard to spread but I consider this as normal as it is natural product that need to be refrigerated. After washing my face, my redness are treated, and my break out are calmed (at least i think they are). I feel tighten and clean. I notice there may be some white powders left like other reviews mention, maybe it is talc?? I am not sure but I don't mind it at all. I personally don't really care for the smell that I found it too strong, I would buy this after I finish my Eve Lom clay mask.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2014 3:07:00 AM More reviews by bigbadpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've got to say that I really enjoyed this mask. I am definitely planning on buying another of these. So far I've tried a couple of them from Lush but I really like this one. The scent is great, it smells sweet and it lingers. It dries pretty quickly, and I haven't had too much trouble with it flaking off my face like some other reviewers noted. It doesn't leave my skin with the cleanest feeling BUT it feels amazing. Soft and hydrated, this mask is gentle and won't upset someone with sensitive skin. I have combination skin without acne, for reference.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by lynnlovesyou211

First of all. Let me give you some background information about my skin, I have teenage skin that's prone to breakouts. I went to the lush shop for the first time last weekend and asked the staff to help me choose a mask to calm my skin from the eczema on my cheeks and my normal breakouts. This product is amazing, I have used it 5 times already and my skin is looking less red and the eczema on my cheeks are going away! I really like the scent of this mask, it smells like blueberries and lavender! I wash it off and then follow up with my tea tree water and my moisturizer and my skin feels amazing! I recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 3:19:00 PM More reviews by lregidor

Love this mask! Leaves my skin feeling soft and looking great. It doesn't dry me out. I have super sensitive skin and this does not irritate it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by geiravor

It smells nice but doesn't do much for my skin. It was quite drying and left my skin powdery, and didn't help with breakouts. I much prefer cosmetic warrior to soothe my skin.