August 21, 2014 | 1985 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Taterbugdancer

This stuff is the only stuff I use. I use it with a soft cotton pad and it works great. It removes stubborn, waterproof mascara with ease and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all, nor does it leave a filmy residue behind. The fact that I can get it for under 5 bucks at Walmart makes it that much better.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2014 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Annabellagrant

For a very long time I liked this eye makeup remover. I used it ever day to get rid of my brows, eyeshadow, liner and mascara and I really thought it was doing a good job. The price is great at only about 7$ sometimes less if it's on sale or a coupon. I have repurchased it several times and still to this day have two backup bottles of this in my drawer. But as soon as they are gone I won't be repurchasing this product. Why? Because I am very tired of having left over eyeliner or mascara on my face. I find that if you are wearing shadow, liner and mascara, it will only take off two of the three. Trying to get the third one off may take vigorous rubbing which is just so bad for the eyes it's not even worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by mch1924

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product to get make-up off, I wear light make up and don't wear waterproof make up, but I put a small amount on a cotton ball after I wash my face and just wipe my eyes, doesn't burn my eyes and doesn't feel to oily after.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by adriana09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Very gentle yet it still gets all eye makeup off without having to do too much rubbing. I bought it for about 4 dollars, very happy with it and I will repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 4:07:00 AM More reviews by eve33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Been using this for almost 10 years & it's great. Slightly oily, but not irritating to my sensitive eyes. I've tried Almay (burned like mad), coconut oil (seeps into eyes & irritates like crazy), Pond's cold cream in a pinch (irritating), and Neutrogena is the best, hands down. Fragrance free.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 3:40:00 AM More reviews by Cass39

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was an Elizabeth Arden 'All Gone' devotee until I tried this product. There is very little difference between the two. EA All Gone makeup remover is ever so slightly more soothing, but in terms of removing stubborn waterproof eye makeup, Neutrogena is just as good at a much better price. It will leave a residue, but I don't mind this as long as it removes all my makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by stefanie2590

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Best makeup remover at this price point and even better than some higher end removers. Works well on waterproof mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by toohautetohandle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The only eye makeup remover I will use! I love it! It's the first eye makeup remover I ever used so I figured all eye makeup removers are about like this and I wandered to other brands a few times. Every time I've bought a different brand, I've used it like twice and went straight back to Neutrogena. It removes all my makeup and is so gentle on my skin. I have really sensitive skin that also tends towards dryness, and my eyes are sensitive as well. This doesn't bother my skin or my eyes. It doesn't have that feeling like it's tugging on your skin either; it's very smooth.
Even though it's oil-free it separates so be sure to shake it up before using it. It also leaves a residue so I have to rinse a few times after using it. Not a big deal. I love that it's oil-free but still has an oily feeling. It's silky but has never broken me out or anything. The skin around my eyes is the smoothest, healthiest-looking part of my face and I contribute that in part to using this over other makeup removers.
I actually buy the Target knockoff version more than I buy the real Neutrogena one and it works just as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2014 11:12:00 PM More reviews by troo12

I got this on clearance (I'm still baffled at why it was on clearance). It's AMAZING. I've never had a makeup remover get ALL of my eye make-up. Once I used it without shaking before and it didn't do anything so FYI: don't forget to shake before using!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

This product can remove stubborn water proof makeup well without feeling overly oily .