September 3, 2014 | 1444 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 6:17:00 AM More reviews by curren3

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pretty much perfect. It has won too many awards to count. You shake it and it takes off anything, even waterproof, without oil. Even friends who have reactions to anything near their eyes, have no problem with this. A staple for models during fashion week...you can't go wrong. Perfect HG product : )

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:23:00 PM More reviews by aberg1991

I used to sell Mary Kay, and this is one of the only products of theirs I still use. I will always use this stuff, I love it so much. It takes of the eye make up pretty well, and it's easy going on your eyes, leaving them feeling extremely soft and not like you just rubbed them with a washcloth. It's oil free, which is the best kind of remover to use, as oily formulas damage the skin around your eyes and can be extremely harsh on the delicate skin. It's also really good for eye mites, which ARE a thing, as it gets rid of them so I suggest using it even if you didn't put on any eye make up that day. Wonderful product, I stockpile it so I never run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:51:00 PM More reviews by chantalm24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Receive as a gift and it is the best eye makeup remover I've tried. Takes everything off and the bottle lasts a long time. Will purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2014 9:33:00 PM More reviews by Despina65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is non greasy , takes all makeup off. The best I have ever used. No stinging

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by MakeMeUp19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First, let me say I HATE makeup removers. I hate the oily feeling, I hate feeling like I need to wash my face after putting it on my eyes and all that. This stuff is AMAZING. No residue, doesn't cloud my vision or mess up my contacts and somehow still takes all my makeup off. Try it, just once. It's not expensive and your MK Consultant will probably give you something free or a facial with your purchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by maye8384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have used this eye makeup remover for about seven years now, and I will repurchase for the rest of my life! I don't use many of Mary Kay's products, but my mum sold them when I was younger and she still has her seller's status now, so this has always been in my house growing up. I honestly can't say enough about this product! I don't have extremely sensitive eyes, but this is the only remover that doesn't make them burn. Even if you put too much on the cotton ball, it never burns your eyes. It removes waterproof mascara and liner with EASE! I am talking one to two swipes and it's gone! It's so gentle, and even though it's oil free it is still very silky on the skin. I have found some removers to make the corners of my eyes hurt, but that has never happened with this. The packaging used to be horrible (pink bottle, pink top) but they changed that about a year or two ago, (pink bottle, black top) and now it's great. Every time I try a different makeup remover I question myself, because this is my Holy Grail product and I don't have the need or desire to find anything else, because I know nothing better exists! Buy this, and tell your friends. You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 3:53:00 AM More reviews by viridiann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just love love LOVE this product!!! Its the best I have tried, it is very gentle to my sensitive eyes and my dry skin. I cant imagine my life without it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2014 8:10:00 PM More reviews by imasocalgirl

I have used this for 2 months now & LOVE the way it works! I'm not rubbing my eyes clean near as much as I was and it definately removes all the mascara! It's over-priced, but I am impressed with the results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm going to start by stating my sister is a MK rep. That means for Birthdays and Christmas I get a lot of free MK items. My mom also has been buying since I was young (and has not bothered to venture outside the brand). I personally have issues with MK as a company and don't like to support (please read http://www.pinktruth.com/). I have only bought once to support my sister. We even stopped talking because she wouldn't stop bullying me to either buy or sell MK products.

This makeup remover was a present to me and over all is "ok" at best. It's nothing special. It is nice that it doesn't burn my eyes, doesn't cause acne, or doesn't clog my pores. It does have issues removing makeup fully. You have to go over areas multiple times.

You can easily stop by the drugstore and find something that works the same or better for half the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryPop

I LOVE MARY KAY PRODUCTS and a proud client. so i've been using this product for the last few weeks and this is what i think:

The Good: It does the job- that is removing makeup from the eye area ~ COMPLETELY with little effort and without irritation or any of that tingly feeling afterwards.
Leaves no greasy residue. Just make sure to shake well before using though.

The Bad: Is the scent. I just simply cannot stand the scent. Besides the good quality it smells a lot like... DIRT!? Yes dirt =/ I was so disappointed Agree with me or not but that's what i smell. It sounds like im overreacting but its true and its quite immense. I had high hopes it was so close to being another perfect makeup remover. I ended up returning for a refund. Oh well.

BOTTOM LINE~~ Mary Kay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover truly is a gentle and effective formula but you might want to pass on this is if you're not down with weird unpleasant smells. There are other makeup removers that works just the same or better as this but with a better smell to it.