April 16, 2014 | 1615 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

After running out of Bi-facial, I realized I had a mini bottle of this and thought I'd use it only that night until I bought another eye makeup remover. This baby works better than L'ancome! Their eye makeup remover is great too, but there are similar products that cost a lot less. This removes my mascara and eyeliner so much more easily. Some people may not like how oily this is, but if it's the most effective eye makeup remover I've ever tried. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by summerglow123

Packaging is practical, does not irritate my eyes at all. + The only downside is the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2014 11:16:00 AM More reviews by misscynthia06

As I've tried other eye makeup removers I appreciate this one more and more!

As other reviews say it's best to saturate a cotton pad and let it sit on the eye area for a few seconds and then wipe off, you will go through this rather quickly if you do fullb face makeup, but loads better than many ds makeup removers that I've tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 10:22:00 AM More reviews by porcaq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Gentle and does its job well. Doesn't leave an oily film on the eyes after using it. However the dispensing hole is too big, causing wastage sometimes. It's a bit pricey for a makeup remover but it is a good quality product I would say.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by Safin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am disappointed by this product. I was on holidays in January and needed a makeup remover for my waterproof mascara.
I need a lot of this and have to rub too long to remove my mascara. After the job is done my eyes become a bit irritated by the oils that stay in and near my eyes, even the next morning.
I am sure there are better and cheaper waterproof eye makeup removers on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by AleRF

I love it. It does its job perfectly & it suits my dry/sensitive skin also. Gentel with the eyes, formula works really well for waterproof makeup as well so ... what more can i say? It does exactly what it says.

Personally im extreamly happy with it and i am sticking with it. I tried others along the way but i just keep on going back to this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2014 9:58:00 AM More reviews by shelby1211

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this makeup remover in one of the clinique gift bags and I absolutely love it. The problem is the price. I haven't used any other makeup removers that have worked as well but any oil/water based formula should work the same. I'm sad that the price is so high, but the product really does work. YOU NEED THE OIL TO GET THAT STUFF OFF! I wear waterproof makeup on a daily basis because my eyes water and I have little stubby eyelashes that point down and this really gets off everything. If you want to spend the money I would recommend but I heard maybelinne, nyx and neutrogena all have dupes so I don't see why I will even bother spending $30 on makeup remover. I would rather struggle to get my makeup off with something else than waste my money on that to be honest. It's a great product and it's a great company and I like what they stand for but for a makeup remover, the price is just kinda ridiculous in my opinion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2014 12:12:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I used to use this in the days I used a foaming cleanser. It was HG status to me in those days. Two swipes per eye was enough to remove all my rather considerable eye make-up, with no irritation or missing lashes. I still keep a GWP bottle for occasional use but I now mainly use a makeup remover lotion (Gatineau Serenite) with a hot cloth, which removes eye makeup well although not quite as well as this little beauty - with Serenite there is a bit of work involved in the eye area, but nothing too taxing or (hopefully!) damaging. Anyway, I credit my years of using TTDO as contributing to my lack of lines in the eye area, at least until I hit 40. I have bought my fourteen-year old her first bottle of TTDO complete with a huge supply of cotton wool pads, a duo I hope she won't have to use all that often, but I'm a realist!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 12:10:00 AM More reviews by serines

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've only gotten this as a Clinique gwp, but a full size bottle is about $18. I think it's a good product, it mostly takes off my makeup except for some eyeliner that gets left in my lashes. No matter what I do that won't come off. I've gotten this in my eyes and it doesn't sting, so bonus points for that.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 10:07:00 PM More reviews by SonnyCat

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried this and it works just fine. It. Removes my eye makeup, even waterproof makeup, easily without irritating my eyes. It's a decent basic eye makeup remover. Will I repurchase? Nope. That's because it doesn't do anything l'Oreal or neutrogena doesn't do. Seriously, if you took the labels away I'd never know the difference. If you have very sensitive eyes you may notice a difference, but I'd rather spend that extra cash on more makeup!