October 25, 2014 | 1886 users online

Masks - Lancome - Empreinte

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 9:26:00 AM More reviews by nailamaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really love this mask , have tried other mudmasks over the years but this one shows the results right away bright firmer skin , clear complexion right away for few days . I use it once a week and really need a small amount for the whole face. Would definately repurchase !

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by ehkim617

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is absolutely amazing, due to hormonal acne (I'm 13), I break out a lot. I've been getting acne since the fourth or fifth grade, and I would have about 10 large pimples, even more sometimes each day. I use this whenever I have time at night, then immediately use my normal facewash and tone and moisturize. I leave it on for an hour, don't put it on for just five minutes. It would barely have dried and it wouldn't be very effective. This cleanses dirt and impurities from your face. It dries to be really hard and your face feels incredibly, INCREDIBLY restricted of movement, so this might be really hard to adjust to at first, but you get really used to it. When you wash it off, your face feels tight (in a good way) and redness has gone down significantly. It tightens pores and evens out your complexion. This has cured my acne when is used with my facewash, toner, and moisturizer. I'm hoping that this will get rid of acne scarring too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Courtneykelly1818

Lancome pure empreinte masque is amazing ! I've been using this mask for about one year now and I have fallen in love with it ! My skin is combination and sometimes I get random breakouts or my skin becomes very oily in my t zone . When you apply the mask all over your face it will harden within minutes. Your skin becomes instantly tight. I leave it on for at least 30 minutes. When you wash the mask off your skin is bright, tight and the oil is gone. Blemishes also appear smaller and less irritated. I also use this clay mask as a spot treatment. Before I go to bed I dab it on my pimples and leave it over night. When I wake up and wash it off my pimples are a lot smaller and less irritated. One 100ml tube should last you along time because a little goes along way! It is an expensive product but is worth every penny!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2012 6:57:00 AM More reviews by ifyoureintoit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A very good product. Reduces redness, cleanses and calms. It's just what I need for my combination oily/dry/pimply/reddish/sad/grey weirdo skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2012 4:05:00 PM More reviews by artemistzitzikilakis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What a find! I got this in a smaller size, part of a gift, but much bigger than just a sample. I first use Clarin's facial exfoliater that put this mask on for about 10-15 minutes. Once I am finished my pores are clean and tight and my skin never felt this smooth. I am sure there are cheaper alternatives but a tube of this will last for years at once a week and I KNOW it works so why bother to find something else?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by ckgurl714

I received a sample of this. It's a very nice clay mask, but I really don't find it to do anything that much cheaper masks don't do. I put it on when I woke up with 2 pimples on my face and it didn't do anything to reduce their size. My skin feels very nice and smooth after using it, but it's definitely not anything to write home about. I like the tightening effect that it gives you and when it dries, it doesn't start to crack and peel off and cause a huge mess like some other products do, which is nice. I would use it again if it were given to me, but I definitely wouldn't seek it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 11:50:00 AM More reviews by Merlinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this 2x per week on Sunday and Wednesday. Sometimes I might throw in an extra day if I have a special event. Here are my thoughts -

Pros:
- Gentle yet effective
- Dries quicker than other masks. Directions say to leave on for 5 mins. Sometimes I might leave on a little longer, but not much because the clay truly does dry within 5 mins

- Helps reduce oil and firms skin - I see results for about 1 1/2 - 2 days which is extremely impressive in my opinion
- Smells nice
- Doesn't break me out or cause my face to purge

Cons:
- None. Some might say it costs a lot, but it's cheaper than a facial and you get a good amount of product.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by fallingashes93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a one use sample of this. It felt amazing it got rid of oil without drying out your skin. I didn't see instant results from the one time use but my skin felt amazing afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by lunohodik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

my first review, and this is my no.1 HG ever, for almost 20 years now, they have changed the name of it and reformulated it a bit during this period of time, it used to be empreinte de beaute, empreinte, and now pure empreinte. I use it since I was a teenager, my mom got it for me as a gift when I got my first teenage breakouts(around age of 12), and I got to admit it cleans your skin immediately!
I used it allover my face when I was younger, now I use it topically onto blemishes in winter when the skin is on the drier side, and in hot summer all over the face.
I used it the night before my wedding too!!! it gives you an instant glow, makes skin texture and color better more beautiful and glowing! love love love!
probably this is the only product that I use all the time, I just gotta have it always:)
little advice- dont use it too often, no more than once a week, or before special occasions only! topical application is good for sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2011 11:14:00 AM More reviews by janeBR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is good but very expensive in my county. i wouldn't buy it again.