November 28, 2014 | 1648 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Chanel - Precision Eye Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2013 7:53:00 AM More reviews by polishedpolyglot

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This EYE makeup remover is the best I've tried. It is a biphase formula, so yes you ahve to shake the bottle. What's the problem with that? It removes easily regular mascara and liner. For waterproof products, I leave a cotton pad soaking on my eyelids for 10 seconds and then wipe. What is really great about it is that I have never tried another remover that was so efficient yet SO GENTLE with my eyes. Ok, I had ulcers in my corneas, twice. My eyes are the most delicate thing over the Earth. I shouldn't be wearing makeup at all! So I'm very careful about what products I choose. I can go with the Chanel Precision eyey makeup remover with eyes closed. If you've a similar problem, look no further, this is a trustworthy one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2013 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favourite eye makeup remover! It comes in an elegant but generously sized bottle, is easy to use and very gentle. I don't often wear heavy eye makeup, but this lotion can definitely take off waterproof mascara, eyeliner and eyeshadow. It's a must-have for me!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by jocexdarlingg

i generally like my makeup remover to be on wipes but i went and bought this since i heard it works really well in just one swipe. the product is overly expensive just cause of the brand and its on a oil base so it has to be shaken really well before dispensing it onto a cotton pad/ball. the formula itself is generally like any other makeup remover that can be bought at a drugstore for 4x cheaper and the remover left my face feeling really sticky and oily so i had to do another round of washing my face with soap and water before i actually felt clean again. not the best product from chanel overall.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2011 10:05:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbell1019

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this makeup remover as a sample & it is far better then any remover I have ever used. I've gone through drugstore brands such as L'oreal, Garnier.. etc and also Clinique and Lancome & this one is for sure the best. It took off all my makeup so easily and did not irritate my eyes. Unfortunately i went to the store to buy the bottle and was shocked at the price, i don't think i can justify spending over $30 on makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I do love this eye makeup remover, although I do dissolve my eye makeup remover with cetaphil first to get the bulk of it off as I don't like tugging at the delicate eye area with any eye makeup remover. But this one leaves NO grimy, oily residue, one of the few removers that lives up to that promise. I can use it in the morning to remove anything I didn't get at night and then put foundation or concealer right on top and it wouldn't make a difference in how my foundation went on. I would say this one and Lancome Bi Facil rival for the top spot in makeup removers, so if you're on the market for a good one, this is worth the splurge.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by charismatic52

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was the first eye make-up remover I graduated to after being thoroughly scolded for using baby oil. I obtained it in sample form first which led me to purchasing the full size. Oh wow, sticker shock! I decided once it was gone I would look for a more budget conscious alternative. After trying quite a few and subjecting my eyes to burning or the sheer ineffectiveness, I resigned myself to the cost. I find it takes my eye make-up off quickly and effectively - I don't tend to wear heavy amounts of eye make-up. I have no burning or stinging and I don't look like a vampire (the whites of my eyes can turn almost bloody red with other products). This is my HG eye make- up remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by CherryBerryPie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a wonderful remover, but unfortunately I can not allow myself to buy it since the price is very high and it´s only 100 ml in the bottle. It´s something I use every day so it will run out pretty fast. Otherwise, this is one of my big favorites all time! It removes all eye makeup in just one sweep without irritating. The skin around the eyes feels so good moisturized...amazing!! Might buy it again someday but not right now.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Romanybriannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for the best part of 10 years and it's one of the very few chanel make-up products I truly love. I have sensitive skin around my eyes so I wouldn't even contemplate changing. It takes off eye make-up so easily and doesn't leave the skin feeling dry. Make sure you shake it well though. Whether I'm wearing waterproof mascara or thick liquid/pencil black eye liner it takes it off without harsh rubbing. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by lucky888lucky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

Love this! Found this several years ago and tried removers across many other brands but I always come back to this one. Lancome bi facil ties for a close second.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:23:00 PM More reviews by RealDealBeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Chanel precision demaquillant yeux intense (gentle biphase eye makeup remover)
I got a sample size (.3 oz) of this from a friend & really like it. For a while (years), I was being cheap & using baby oil as an eye makeup remover – thinking it was just fine. Then, I tried this & remembered what I was missing. This is a two layer remover (oil on top, whatever on the bottom), so you have to shake it before using. Then, I dip a q-tip in (sometimes even just put some on my finger), put it on my lashes, let it sit for about 15 seconds & start using the q-tip to wipe the length of the lashes… then use my regular face wash & my MU is off. (of course have to wipe some from underneath, but that is because of my method - not because the remover doesn’t work). I don’t have to ‘scrub’ my lashes or anything, this remover basically ‘melts’ my mascara & water resistant gel/cream eyeliner off with minimal effort. From what I can tell, the product will last for quite a while because I’ve been using my sample daily for a month & it’s only about ½ used… so if .3 oz can last for 2 months.. a 1 oz size should last about 6 months. I would actually consider buying a full size of this because it works significantly better than anything I can recall using. (BTW, this is a big deal because I’m allergic to paying out the s$$ for something that a less expensive product can do, just because of the brand). I’ll try a few others before I commit - but for now, I would purchase this despite the price ($34 USD for 3.4 oz).... (this will last forever)