August 2, 2014 | 1506 users online

Skincare - Face - Shiseido - Facial Cotton

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2014 6:44:00 PM More reviews by incognito51

This is the best facial cotton pad imaginable! The cotton rectangles are large and useful for applying and removing products. I have purchased it for several years and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Empyrean_Luminary

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Like gliding a silky smooth rose petal over your eyes and face. No scratching, no inconsistency, no fuzz...just expensive, gorgeous, worth every penny cotton pads.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:43:00 AM More reviews by kaicg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These cotton pads are luxurious. They're soft and one is more than enough for both eyes when removing makeup. I'm never going back to any other brand.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 12:25:00 AM More reviews by 123loverXOXO

I love these and think they are totally worth it. I've had my package for over two years, and I'm not even half way finished (seriously). Granted I cut them in half horizontally to get more bang for my buck, and I only use them about 1 or 2 times a week. Overall I think these are great: uber soft and no annoying fluffy cotton bits from cheaply made cotton balls getting all over my face. For $11 I think these are a better value than generic brands, because the package lasts 10x as long. Highly recommend :)

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

There's nothing to say about this except that it's the best thing your face could wish for. Seriously. It's expensive, but so soft and definitely worth it! I'll keep re-purchasing this again, and again, and again. Makes makeup removal so soft and easy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2014 1:36:00 AM More reviews by chinadoll13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Simply the best!!! Super soft and u can cut in half and use it...they will last longer! Don't hesitate to buy especially for delicate eye area. A+++++

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by Jhe9488

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought that these were totally a trick to get me to buy really over-priced cotton pads when the lady at the Shiseido counter suggested them years ago, but they really are worth the price! They feel so soft on your face and don't leave any lint behind. I mainly use these for toner and the best part they don't absorb your toner as much as regular cotton pads do so I end up using less, which I think up makes up for the price of these in the long run if you use nice toner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 6:02:00 AM More reviews by Fuzzmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Found out about these on a Vlog. They are expensive, but they make eye makeup removal so much gentler. I have to wear waterproof mascara, and so removal, even with the best remover can be harsh. These are a great buffer. They are definitely high quality. I didn't think it would make such a difference, but it does. I'm also convinced it helps with not damaging the delicate area under your eyes. As you age, that becomes even more important. If cost is a factor, they are so thick, you can easily tear them in half. They come in a box of 165 at Nordstrom, so that number can be doubled to 330. It basically means the box will last a year, as I'm sure there are 30 days in a year I don't wear eye makeup and won't need to use them. Only negative I have heard besides cost is that they do not travel well in their original packaging (they are very delicate and shred easily). I put them in a "medium sized hinge box" from The Container Store for $1.99. I put the rest in a Glad container. No problems so far.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by kelz25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love these. I've always used DS cotton rounds but those would often leave cotton fuzzies in my eyelashes and sometimes even get in my eyes. These facial cottons are so thick and luxurious. They remove my eye makeup better and are less harsh on my eyes and lashes- I find that I don't lose as many lashes when removing my WP mascara. No issue of getting fuzz in my eye. They are a bit more expensive than DS but totally worth it. Never going back to DS cotton rounds.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by cathykl

Since moving to the US, I have tried so many different brands of cotton and so far they have all been poor quality. Most of them fell apart and left pieces of fluff on my face that was scratchy, or irritated my sensitive skin. They did not remain intact for the short minute required to apply toner or liquid exfoliating products. I was reluctant to buy these because of the price and because back home I could get a 100-pk of excellent quality cottons (which I hoarded several packages of till they ran out) for less than $4, often on sale for $2.

I decided to try these because of all the good reviews and being tired of wasting money on countless packages of garbage cottons I had bought and I must admit - the Shiseido are worth the money and the quality is excellent. They stay intact, do not just soak up all the product leaving nothing to apply on skin/wasting product and are big enough to use over eyes and your whole face. They have never torn or fallen apart nor left any fluff on my face. Perfect for lotion masks (buy soaking and pulling apart the layers), liquid exfoliants, toners , anything. The weave is very nice, gentle and non-scratchy on my skin. When I go back home I do bring back a few packages if possible, but while staying in the US these are the only cottons I would buy.