Aquage Beyond Shine

4.4

butane, cyclomethicone, sd alcohol 40, hydroflourocarbon 152a, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, phenyl trimethicone, isobutane, methyleugenyl peg-8 dimethicone, fragrance, panthenyl ethyl ether, phytantriol, peg-12 dimethicone, pentaerythrityl tetracaprylate/tetracaprate, ppg-2 myristyl ether propionate, hypnea musciformis extract, gellidiela acerosa extract, sargassum filipendula extract, ascophyllum nodosum extract, chondrus crispu (carrageenan) extract, macrocystis pyrifera extract, palmaria palmata extract, algae extract

on 2/22/2015 8:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This product is just ok in all aspects. It smells ok, it adds slight shine but it does absolutely nothing for my dry hair overall. There are definitely better products out there

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Close-to-HG hair product. I have dry hair, and don't notice any additional dryness using this product. I just spray a light mist from roots to ends and it adds volume, controls frizz, smoothes and straightens, and adds a bit of shine. Funny enough, given the name, I think the shine is the least-noticeable effect.
As long as I spray lightly, it doesn't weigh my hair down like many other products have. The only thing I dislike is the smell, but that fades by the time I'm done blow-drying.
Very recommended if you want a multitasking, low-maintenance hair product.

on 4/16/2013 5:13:00 PM

I purchased this product after reading the reviews. I was so excited to try it. VERY DISAPPOINTED. It does nothing. I mean nothing. Not even shine a little. I have tried it several times, thinking that maybe I needed to give it a chance. Nada. Not sure what to think. There must be a better shine spray out there!

I used this product for a long time. My hair started breaking very badly and I couldn't figure out why. I asked my sister, who is a hairdresser, to help me figure it out. I brought her the products I had been using. The first or second ingredient in this product was the culprit. Can you believe Butane? Really, like I wanted to light my hair on fire. It was breaking my hair something fierce. I would stay away from this product at all costs!

on 8/20/2012 12:37:00 AM

This is a great styling product. I use it as a finishing spray most of the time. I also use it as a heat protector before curling my hair or using any type of heat source. It's not sticky and adds a great shine to your strands. Layering the product isn''t an issue. Hold and spray a good twelve inches from your hair to lightly mist for best results.

on 6/21/2012 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

My hairstylist recommended this to me and I absolutely love it! I spray it on my hair after styling and my hair feels like I just left the salon! It has a pretty shine to it like after it has been blow dried by a professional. It also has a great salon scent to it! This is definitely one of my favorite hair products!

on 5/18/2012 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great product for flatironing. Don't overdo it as it will make your hair greasy.

on 3/14/2012 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is great for thick frizzy hair! Def what to use if you want flat, straight hair

on 9/12/2011 5:13:00 AM

It contains SD alcohol 40, which dries your hair out. There are good and bad alcohols in terms of hair prettiness, this is on the hit list.

However, it does what it says; makes flat ironing a breeze, makes hair smoother, holds the style a bit, and (I think.. not sure..) adds shine.

Thus, it's good to use for special occasions but I wouldn't suggest daily use.

on 6/30/2011 8:57:00 PM

A must-have for anyone with hard to flat iron hair. Often times I'll spray this on my bangs and any frizzy parts on my canopy before flat-ironing, but I don't even need to heat style after using this. It instantly makes my waves so shiny and frizz free. Also, I compared the ingredients and this is almost identical to Tigi Bedhead Headrush Shine Adrenaline shine spray. They also smell exactly the same!

Aquage Beyond Shine ingredients:
SD Alcohol 40, Isobutane, Cyclomethicone, Propane, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone Copolyol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Dimethicone, Phytantriol, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellidiela Acerosa Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Sorbitol, Ascophyllum Nodosium Extract, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Macrocystis Pyifera Extract, Propylene Glycol, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Algae.

Tigi Bed Head Headrush ingredients:
SD ALCOHOL 40, ISOBUTANE, CYCLOMETHICONE, PROPANE, C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE COPOLYOL, PANTHENYL ETHYL ETHER, ETHYL ESTER OF HYDROLYZED SILK, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE, FRAGRANCE, PHYTANTRIOL

Popular Styling Products