December 17, 2014 | 1716 users online

Hair Treatments - Pantene - Relaxed and Natural Oil Cream Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Kadrianafernanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I actually love this product! I have very curly hair 3b/c type and when I decided to stop straightening my hair I had a hard time finding ways to keep the moisture in my curls. I purchased this item a few months back and only used it once because I was not a fan of what it did to my straightened hair. It gave it too much moisture and made my straight hair look very limp. So one day in between a co-wash I put it on my hair before bed with a silk scarf and woke up amazed! My curls were so shiny and defined and best of all not frizzy!! I was hooked! It's a great product to tame your curls:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by kag021

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing!! It literally brought my hair back to life! Leaves your hair silky, smooth and moisturized without feeling greasy. I highly recommend this product

rated 2 of 5 on 9/19/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by misstaryn08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have relaxed hair. relax about every 5 weeks and often hair dry hair. I did not like this product. The smell is ok but its a lot like lotion. absorbed really quickly and seemed to just disappear on my hair. This may work well if you want a slightly shiny non greasy look in a pony. I also used it on my son who has coarse, dry, cextremly curl hair. his hair drank this up and left no signs of moisture or shine. will NOT repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/20/2011 3:04:00 PM More reviews by curlytals

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

hair type: curly 3c hair type
well this is a review on the second time using this product *NOT BAD* >>>BUT!<<<<< *NOT THE BEST*
CONS: greasy , lotion like not cream , moisturize not enough to detangle hair .

PROS: smell great , adds shine "becuz of mineral oil" , does add moisture .

WILL I BUY IT AGAIN : YEAH BECAUSE OF THE SMELL.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 3:43:00 PM More reviews by SourPatch77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing product! I have non-relaxed, extremely kinky, African American hair that never wants to lie straight but my hair is much easier to handle during those early morning school days so I like to flat iron it. This is the only thing that makes my hair straight without weighing it down or making it feel and look greasy. After blow drying I separate my hair into sections and lightly lotion down my hair with this cream before flat ironing. I don't use a lot of this on my hair because you really don't need to use that much to get the great results! When I flat iron my hair with this my hair is left feeling soooooo soft! And it gives your hair a healthy sheen. This product also protects against breakage. I've seen less and less each time I use it. I have to give Pantene their props on this one! They did great!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 2:51:00 PM More reviews by lefty986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am natural with coarse type 3c/4a hair and I find this to be a great product for re-moisturizing my hair in between washes. It also eliminates frizz and adds shine.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2009 1:01:00 AM More reviews by monalisa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I relax my hair and tried this when I was styling it straight. NOT good for that hair style, as it weighed it down and left it feeling greasy. It may work for natural, curly and relaxed hair that it worn curly, rather than heat styled.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by chiodancrgrl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay so I was at Big Lots yesterday looking at the products and came across this one. I thought that it might be nice and moisturizing for my fine, damaged hair. I went ahead and purchased it. I got home and began reading the negative reviews for the product here on MUA. I was a little afraid to try the product...but I tried it today anyway on damp hair. I used a very small amount, about a dime size. I mixed it with some Garnier Conditioning Glaze (which I also bought yesterday from BL). The two products emulsified nicely in my hand and I spread it over my hair. I was able to comb through my hair pretty easy. I then let it air dry. Wow, after airdrying my hair looks and feels nice! It is shinier than usual and even has a bit more body. It is also very soft! My highlights (mostly the damaged part of my hair) also look more vibrant! I was pleasantly surprised about this product. The consistency of it reminds me of TIGI After Party and seems to perform in a similar way. I would definitely buy this again if it keeps giving me such nice results. I think the key to this one is you have to use it sparingly, otherwise it will make your hair greasy - use it much like you would the TIGI AP. Good stuff and since the bottle is big I will have it for a long time! By the way - my hair is mostly caucasian (I have a mixed ethnicity) and it has a natural curl to it. It is wavy in some sections and curlier underneath.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by VictrixObsequens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have thick, dry, curly hair so anything that moisturizes it is awesome. I sometimes use this as a leave-in conditioner after I wash my hair but this stuff is very heavy so I can't add too much. Sometimes, if my hair is frizzing up, I'll add a very small amount to the frizzy areas to help control them. However, I can't use this every day because my hair will get weighed down and oily. But in small amounts this stuff works very well.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by MsAnthropy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have relaxed uncolored hair.

Its kind of hay like and fly away I use this when smoothing my hair all back into a bun.

It smells very good and adds a subtle sheen. It makes the hair look cohesive. No flyaways or shorties sticking up. Everything together and polished.

I also notice it makes the puffy area right above my ears lay flat when i need a relaxer if i rub this in it and follow with a fine tooth comb.

Very useful though it can make hair greasy if you use it everyday along the lengths. Also the smell of it in your hair goes from wonderful to frowsy in a day.

Also not particularly moisturizing IMO. creamy but u can feel the water content.

Good for what I use it for though.