April 20, 2014 | 1629 users online

Gels/Soaps - Ivory Soap

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by NatGavran

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ivory soap is great for getting rid of acne, just follow up with a good moisturizer like keihls ultra facial cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by lalalalila

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

For YEARS now, this has been and will be the only soap I will ever use. I steer clear of heavily scented body washes and the like and have found that my skin only responds well to this soap. I have very sensitive skin and eczema and Ivory has been a life saver for me. The scent is heavenly -- simple, pleasing and very clean. It's very gentle to my skin and doesn't irritate my random eczema patches when they decide to appear. It rinses off clean and doesn't leave behind that slimy, oily residue that other soaps such as Dove seem to have. It also doesn't leave my skin tight and dry (which Irish Spring used to do). Quite simply put, this is the best soap out there and its inexpensive price makes it perfect. I will use this forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

The best. There is no harmful ingredients. It got a good rating on the skin deep data base. It does an excellent job removing makeup. a lot of pepple don't know that the ingredients in other cleansers causes aging, cancer, allergies 0_0. it also does a great job removing carpet stains. THis stuff is really great

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by leemitchell

Best soap. Period. I use it on my body and face, and I have clean and clear skin all over. I've tried so many expensive soaps, body washes, etc., and this little white bar of soap is easily the best.

If you find that it's too drying for your skin, then follow up with lotion. Ivory is NOT moisturizing! So, I always use lotion all over after I shower. My skin has never been happier!

Also, it's around $4 for a pack of 10 where I am, and that lasts at least 6 months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by miomega

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really enjoy trying different types of soap, but I always find myself back at the supermarket purchasing this product, esp. when I'm having an allergic reaction or just need a break from too many perfumes and scents. This is a 10/10 for me and a definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by adreanac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Love this soap to wash my face. It takes all my makeup off, even mascara. My face is left feeling clean, better than expensive products I've tried. Also great for washing makeup brushes. This soap is really cheap $1.50 for 3bars at Walmart. I'll never use another soap to wash my face again. Great for acne too.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2013 12:39:00 PM More reviews by malco

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought a pack of Ivory soap a few months back. I was using dove and it kind of made me sticky and since the weather was warming up, I wanted something more refreshing and light feeling. Good soap, not too drying, rinses clean and I love the light scent.

Then I was using it as a face wash, all was good then a week later it totally upset the mantle on my face. My skin was so dry and flaky which lasted a few weeks, So :( for facial soap>

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by marinabonet88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is great for those young teens that have really bad acne. Sometimes putting all these products with dye, perfumes and all the other gunk can actually make your acne worse. I had really bad acne up until I was 19 and using Ivory helped so much. I have senstve, combination dry-oily skin and this did not leave my face dry at all. It cleans your face, no tightness or dryness. Perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by MissMelanieM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE Ivory soap! It cleans well and has a nice "plush" lather. Fragrance free for those that are sensitive. Great all-around soap that does what it says, nothing more, nothing less.

Will repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 4:48:00 AM More reviews by RoseeO

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love ivory. Its so pure and leaves my skin very clean. I use it on my face too and its awesome!! Gets my face very clean. I use it on my face in the morning and use noxzema at night. best part is I can get a 3 pack for under $2.