July 30, 2014 | 1577 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Facial Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2014 12:32:00 AM More reviews by jennyreviews

Oily/ combination skin, acne prone
I saw the commercial for this, so I figured I would try it.
I liked it, but I dont think I loved it. The pump is great. I find that it's the easiest and cleanest bottle to use. Plus it locks!
When using it, it foams up pretty nicely. The little beads dont pop very well though, so they're basically just chunks in a cleanser.
The smell is very nice, maybe like a citrus? The color is also very bright and appealing to the eye
It does clean my skin, but it doesn't really benefit me positively or negatively.
I would say it's pretty good. Try it, and maybe it will be different for your skin!?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 10:25:00 AM More reviews by alliemcintosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love that this has a pump, huge bonus for me. Great everyday cleanser (I use it morning and night) it keeps my breakouts controlled and doesn't dry out my skin. The overly citrus scent does get kinda yucky after awhile though.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I play sports and sweat A LOT this stuff has really helped get rid of my acne. I normally get acne in between my eyebrow and normally don't wear makeup and I found that it really helped. It was only $10 where I live but I also bought the duo nighttime and morning burst duo.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 6:13:00 AM More reviews by karaloverr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this!!! It's perfect!! It helped get rid of my nasty big under-skin spot (even though it's not designed for spots!!!). It DOESNT break me out, it makes my skin feel tight and cleansed. This product was under £5 which is really cheap. Recomend this

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Mittenzzs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have combination skin: really oily t-zone and nose and dry cheeks. I've never really used a facial cleanser before (I know, really bad) and decided to try this although I was a bit scared to at first because I didn't know how my skin would react. My skin has responded well; in fact I think this helped calm down zits. It does leave my skin dry (but not flaky) because it pretty much strips all the oil away from the skin. Overall this is a good cleanser that works for me. The only thing I don't like is the smell. It smells like dish soap to me.

UPDATE 4/2/14: This stuff cleared the little bumps on my forehead! I had these pesky tiny little bumps on my forehead; some were skin colored while some were red, and after a couple weeks of using a dab of this almost every morning on my forehead, they have diminished! This and a moisturizer were the only things I would use on my forehead; I used no spot treatments on my forehead. I'm still kind of afraid to use this on the zits on the sides of my face because they're redder and worse than the ones on my forehead. However I'm so happy about the results this cleanser has on my forehead.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2014 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Shampooaholic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have combo skin but it gets more dry then oily. My skin is also super sensitive. It can be red and flakey one day, the next day be oily. The only cleansers I've been able to use have to be oil, frangrance, and dye free which can be hard to find. I was hesitant to try this product but I'm so glad I did! I have been using this for about a month and I've noticed a big difference in my skin! And that's an amazing thing considering I'm in a climate with winter cold air, and lots of dry indoor heat. My skin tone has evened out, it's not dry, and I've been having less breakouts. I use it every morning and I couldn't be happier with the results.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2014 11:49:00 PM More reviews by pandah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great cleanser for removing heavy foundation, it actually gets it all off! Doesn't leave my face feeling smooth but does leave it very clean. It's also great for cleaning make up brushes!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 2:54:00 PM More reviews by vymichelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This cleanser gives your face a "squeaky clean" feeling. It basically strips off all the oil and dirt on your face. This can result in drying of the face.

However, I use this once every two days - not every day because that would be too much for my skin. Even though it's called "Morning Burst" and meant for a wash in the morning, I use it at night because it makes my face pretty red. It does leave you with a refreshing feeling.

My real complaint is the scent. It smells like dish soap and can be unpleasant.

I think I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 11:05:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

This is a pretty okay cleaner. I use this in the morning and it refreshes my skin and gives it a cooling effect. I have been using this since high school and stopped. Then I started using it again and have been repurchasing this many times. I have normal/combo skin. Shiny t-zone and dry cheeks if I don't moisturise. I get afraid of trying new products because I'm not sure how my skin will react. I get pimples every now and then due to TOM, hormones and if in not eating right lol

This cleaner does a good job and waking your skin up and removing traces of makeup since I take the majority of my makeup off with a makeup wipes.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by LillyMash

I have real oily skin and this made it super dry and flakey. Ive never had any facial cleanser dry out my skin before. I don't recommend this and I wont br re-purchasing.