Maybelline Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

3.9

Petroleum Distillates, C8 9 Isoparaffin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Water (Aqua), Synthetic Beeswax, Allyl Stearate/VA Copolymer, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Propylene Carbonate, Polyvinyl Laurate, Silica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Methylparaben, Isoceteth 20, Lecithin, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl/Methacrylate Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, 2 Oleamido 1,3 Octadecanediol, Simethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Carmine (CI 75470) (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Green), CI 77299 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)

on 4/22/2015 3:47:00 PM

I meant to buy the washable version of this mascara, but accidentally ended up with the waterproof and didn't realize until I had opened it. So first off, the smell is very plasticky, like a new shower curtain, which I don't like at all (might be because of the waterproof ingredients). And the smell doesn't go away with time.
The application is nice, the texture is not dry at all, but the wear is terrible on me. It smears under my eyes, and I don't even apply it to my bottom lashes typically, so what gives? Isn't waterproof formula supposed to prevent precisely this? Smearing like this hasn't been an issue for me with regular mascaras, by the way. This one just melts off.
It seems that this is a favorite mascara of a lot of people, so I'm kind of sad that it didn't work out for me. Oh well.

This mascara restored my faith in the maybelline mascaras again! (the volume express line was a huge disappointment...)
It is buildable, one coat gives you natural but defined lashes, you can add coats to get more drama if you re going for a more dramatic look. Holds a curl beautifully, does not clump-- which is so important to me, I HATE clumpy lashes, which is why I think the Volume Express line failed with me coz the brushes just all picked up way too much product and the formulas are all too wet for me; very minimal to no smudging/flaking, lasts a long time.
Can function as a daily mascara on its own, or can be used as a base coat in conjunction with another mascara.
Very impressed! (Unlike my covergirl lashblast volume waterproof, this one leaves my lashes a lot softer and you dont have to scape the brush on the side of the tube to get rid of excess product to prevent clumping, Full n Soft is becoming my new fave)

on 4/15/2015 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is my all time favorite mascara. I love everything about it. If I just do one or two coats, it gives me a nice, natural, soft look. If I do 3 coats, or if I layer this with a more dramatic mascara, I can get the false eyelashes look. Looks great on lower lashes. This is the best mascara I've tried at holding my curl, and most smudge-proof (although it does still happen sometimes, but my eyelids are pretty oily. Easy to remove with coconut oil or Vaseline, just let it soak a little. I will always, always have a tube of this. I use this every single day, either by itself or with another mascara.

on 4/12/2015 9:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have found my new favourite drugstore mascara! I have straight eyelashes so I'm always looking for a mascara that can hold a curl and this one is able to keep my lashes curls and up for the whole day. It gives my lashes a natural voluminous look after one coat and can be built up for more volume and length with more coats and zero clumping.
Sometimes, the product will smudge a bit under my eyes but having Asian eyes, I find that this will happen no matter what mascara I use, waterproof or not.
I would definitely repurchase this one!

on 4/11/2015 12:21:00 PM

One of my go to mascaras. Natural full look with no smudging. (which is important to me due to my oily eyelids!) bummer is that it's not sold in my location. (Ontario, CAN) so I need to make a trip across the border to buy it. :( on the hunt for a dupe.

on 4/4/2015 6:20:00 PM

It looked good for the first hour or so while you're wearing it, but most days, it managed to smudge terribly! And this was during the chilly New England winter -- no humidity anywhere. Since I use the same products day in/day out, there was no figuring out why there was smudging and why there wasn't. It didn't hurt my super sensitive eyes, unlike the regular Full and Soft (which I love, but can't wear). My non-waterproof mascara (Define-a-Lash) does a better job of staying put. Into the garbage Full and Soft WP goes.

on 4/2/2015 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I always purchase waterproof because there is usually less smudging (racoon eyes) for me. I remove gently using cotton balls and cetaphil, then condition with Jamaican castor oil by using an old mascara wand to brush through lashes. This does not give me the "doll" lashes which I find to be too "spiky" for my age - 58. It does just what the name says - full and soft. This is now replacing my Miss Manga mascara.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

I love love this mascara! I just picked one up today and the price is right an this is the best I've tried.I love how its waterproof so during the Summer when Im out and in the pool I dont have to worry about it coming off at all.It gives you a nice lash look and it looks natural and gives a lot of length! It Doesnt smudge and goes on soft like it says! It wont leave your eyelashes brittle and it has vitamin e so it moisturizes your lashes.I totally reccomend! This is THE one.

on 3/15/2015 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i have nothing bad to say about this mascara. all of the rave reviews are true, this really is an incredible product. my lashes stay long and curled all day, then wash off easy with my oil cleanse. i cant believe i took so long to try this but it will always be a staple for me!!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

my HG mascara. This works wonderssssss. I don't even know how many tubes of this I purchased since I always go back to this when new mascaras don't work out.