November 28, 2014 | 1593 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by lndtng

I have long lashes, but lack thickness and density. This mascara makes them look a little fuller without being clumpy. I think most of all, I like the chunky brush.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2014 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was not so happy with this mascara. Application is good, and I don't get much clumping. But it smudges beneath my eyes after a few hours. After wearing it each day for the past week, I've been disappointed many times upon seeing my raccoon eyes in the bathroom mirror. I won't purchase this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 5:41:00 PM More reviews by jessicapattimore

Classic amazing mascara. You can't go wrong with it! It's exactly true to it's name.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Zelicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to. It's not too drying on my eyes and is great for everyday use.

Pros
- holds curl very well
- separates lashes
- no visible clumping
- adds volume
- not drying or irritating (to my personal body everyone is different)

Cons
- bottle doesn't last very long (barely meets 3 months)
- not a dark black more natural black
- wears off tips of lashes during day sometimes need to reapply
(wears off at about 6 hrs)

Overall I love it and use it every day

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by lippiereviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! It gives great, natural length, black lashes and makes my lashes less crispy than other mascaras do! I notice that on the occasion it does smudge under my lashes, but I love that it's natural yet nice! I'm not sure about the volume, but I prefer lengthened lashes than volumised lashes.

The only problem is it's almost $20 in Australia and we don't have coupons, but waiting for great sales can always do the trick!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Claims to deliver a natural look...sure does...I had to apply several times in order to get any sort of result. Brush doesn't separate and after four hours, FLAKES. Pass.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Firefly27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this mascara !!!! It hold the curl, it doesn't clump AT ALL, it give you a little volume, lengthen your lashes but still look vere natural. You can see the result after 1 coat. I usually put on 2 coat. It's not gonna bring you that dramatic look but I think it's a perfect mascara for everyday. Specially for me (I'm a student and i want my makeup to look as natural as possible).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

This was just whatever to me. Nothing great. I like long lush lashes and this did not do it for me.
It barely added any length, or volume. It is a decent mascara but I want in your face lashes this cannot do that. I also found that it can flake a bit

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

UPDATE: THIS DOES SMUDGE AND FLAKE ON ME AFTER 8 HOURS SO VERY COMPARABLE TO L'OREAL'S VOLUMINOUS WP. THE ONLY THING THAT IS BETTER IS THE PRICE. SAD.

Was looking for a mascara comparable to L'Oreal's voluminous waterproof but with less smudging and I think I've found it with this one. I love the brush and the fullness I get. My thin straight lashes hold a curl and look just that--full and soft just like the name suggests. Truth in advertising, how refreshing! I'm thankful I finally took note of the positive reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Favorite waterproof mascara. Makes my lashes look awesome. However, it does smudged a little on me throughout the day and is quite hard to get off. Still love it though.