September 30, 2014 | 1317 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Full 'N Soft Mascara Waterproof

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2014 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Zelicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my go to. It's not too drying on my eyes and is great for everyday use.

Pros
- holds curl very well
- separates lashes
- no visible clumping
- adds volume
- not drying or irritating (to my personal body everyone is different)

Cons
- bottle doesn't last very long (barely meets 3 months)
- not a dark black more natural black
- wears off tips of lashes during day sometimes need to reapply
(wears off at about 6 hrs)

Overall I love it and use it every day

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by lippiereviews

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara! It gives great, natural length, black lashes and makes my lashes less crispy than other mascaras do! I notice that on the occasion it does smudge under my lashes, but I love that it's natural yet nice! I'm not sure about the volume, but I prefer lengthened lashes than volumised lashes.

The only problem is it's almost $20 in Australia and we don't have coupons, but waiting for great sales can always do the trick!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by CharcuterieQueen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Claims to deliver a natural look...sure does...I had to apply several times in order to get any sort of result. Brush doesn't separate and after four hours, FLAKES. Pass.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 5:29:00 AM More reviews by Firefly27

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVE this mascara !!!! It hold the curl, it doesn't clump AT ALL, it give you a little volume, lengthen your lashes but still look vere natural. You can see the result after 1 coat. I usually put on 2 coat. It's not gonna bring you that dramatic look but I think it's a perfect mascara for everyday. Specially for me (I'm a student and i want my makeup to look as natural as possible).

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 12:04:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

This was just whatever to me. Nothing great. I like long lush lashes and this did not do it for me.
It barely added any length, or volume. It is a decent mascara but I want in your face lashes this cannot do that. I also found that it can flake a bit

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

UPDATE: THIS DOES SMUDGE AND FLAKE ON ME AFTER 8 HOURS SO VERY COMPARABLE TO L'OREAL'S VOLUMINOUS WP. THE ONLY THING THAT IS BETTER IS THE PRICE. SAD.

Was looking for a mascara comparable to L'Oreal's voluminous waterproof but with less smudging and I think I've found it with this one. I love the brush and the fullness I get. My thin straight lashes hold a curl and look just that--full and soft just like the name suggests. Truth in advertising, how refreshing! I'm thankful I finally took note of the positive reviews.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:42:00 AM More reviews by mexicancrackles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Favorite waterproof mascara. Makes my lashes look awesome. However, it does smudged a little on me throughout the day and is quite hard to get off. Still love it though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by reddplanet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of my two HGs. I hoard this stuff, and sometimes use it on its own. Usually I layer this over the Waterproof Lash Discovery, which is my "primer." The two together give me insanely thick and long lashes. People are always surprised they're not fakes. If I had to complain about anything with either product, I wish it was blacker. But since I am a pasty redhead, it's probably good it's not.

I love this stuff so much, and hoard it just in case it's gone one day! The brush is absolutely awesome. Not too big, not too small, and most importantly, not plasticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 11:47:00 PM More reviews by atsirk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Every time I run out of mascara or impulsively purchase a different kind, I regret it and end up going back to my all-time favorite - Maybelline Full 'n' Soft in black. I have pale, pale eyelashes and this is a really versitile mascara for me. A quick couple swipes and I have natural, simple-lookng eyelashes. Or I can do some heavier, more repeated swipes for fuller eyelashes for a night out. I never have any issues with clumping or weird goopiness that I experience with other mascaras.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by xmakeuphoarderx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the first mascara that I have repurchased. Holy grail everyday mascara!!! It holds my curl (the first mascara to ever do so), never gets clumpy, keeps my lashes soft, and doesn't smudge underneath my eyes by the end of the day. I've worn this through a shower and it still managed to stay on, so it's definitely waterproof. you NEED to get this, now.