Almay Clear Complexion Blemish Healing Makeup

3.8

NEW FORMULA WITH PUMP >>> (Active Ingredient : Salicylic Acid 0.6%), Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Nylon-12, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Talc, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Alumina, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Methoxypropylgluconamide, Panthenol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Trisiloxane, Phytantriol, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Silica, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Methicone, EDTA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben --- MAY CONTAIN (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77947/Zinc Oxide)

on 5/16/2015 5:45:00 PM

I really like this this foundation it has a good matte finish and it lasts for hours. It helps keep my skin under control and is good for sensitive acne prone skin. It is not too heavy or sticky and goes on well and evenly.

on 4/19/2015 11:50:00 AM

WOW!!!!! HG! HG!!!!!

I'm so excited that I gave this a try, this is literally the BEST foundation I have ever tried, ever. Previously I really liked Urban Decay's Naked Skin but that does not even compare to this little gem.

My skin is very acne prone, lots of red marks, large pores, clog prone, oily yet dehydrated. Yes, ladies and gents, I won the skin lottery.

This foundation covers so well, I need just half a pump. The shade 300 naked matches my pale, neutral skin perfectly. Kinda gives me a bit of a glow, actually. Wears well, my skin looks so good!

Yay! So glad I gave this a shot.

on 4/10/2015 11:05:00 AM

I wanted to like this foundation, it has light to medium coverage, doesn't feel heavy on my face, and blends well with my skin tone, the pump allows me to pump out just enough product for what I need, and it's not $30....but....it has silica, so the foundation actually makes me breakout with these tiny little whiteheads... :( So one lippy off for having silica, and one lippy off for doing the opposite of what's it supposed to do.

on 2/19/2015 4:31:00 PM

I went out of my way to write this review, beacuse I fell in love with this foundation!! I have a difficulty finding a foundation that will not leave marks looking like I'm wearing a mask, or make me look like a ghost ( between fair and medium fair), so I wasn't expecting this to be any different than the other million I've tried. So I was in complete shock when I saw how beautifully it matched :) The coverage is amazing, lasts all day, and looks so natural when brushing on its matching pressed powder. I'm definitely hoping they keep this line, will continue to use and continue to recommend!!

on 2/14/2015 8:51:00 PM

This was my first ever foundation and I still use it! I find almay products are the ebst because they don't break me out compared to other drugstore foundations. This foundation is nostalgic to me because I had really bad acne when I first bought it and after using it (along with my Proactiv products) my skin improved. I could see the improvement when I took my makeup off at the end of the day and that's something that really made me feel beautiful!

Matte finish, can make it light-ish coverage if you use it with a moisteriser or medium if you build it. Matching powders and concealers help it last the whole day. Use it with an illuminator (I use FOA mineral illuminator) and it gives you a glow, blush stays on longer with it. I really love it, would defs recommend to any beauty babes with mild to heavy acne or pimple problemosss

on 1/29/2015 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

At first I liked this foundation when I had oily skin and lived in a humid climate. But now that I live in a dry climate, my skin has changed to combination/dry and this foundation does not look good at all! It is very thin and dries on my skin, revealing large pores and imperfections. Does not cover up redness very well. Not very buildable and just a horrible foundation for someone with dry skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing! I have extremely acne prone skin(Stage 4 acne) and I have noticed a difference after using this. It doesn't have an extremely heavy covering, which I like because I have oily skin and too much liquid foundation causes buildup. I have it in "buff" 200. The only downside was the pump, it seems to skip quite often and squirt too much out. Otherwise it was a great buy!

on 1/2/2015 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I am a major mineral foundation fan. While I do journey out to products that aren't of mostly natural origin from time to time, my skin care and face makeup usually has to be all natural. Most liquid foundations feel horrible, and do nothing for my skin. A lot of the time, they offer less than medium coverage, and have ingredients that I try to steer clear from.

Once in a blue moon, for some reason, my face will not take mineral makeup - at all. Being acne prone, I decided to give this a go for days when my skin didn't like my normal stuff.

The first time - IN EVER - I have had a foundation MATCH ME 100%! I am pale with massive yellow undertones, and the shade in Buff is a dream! Finding a pale foundation with nearly no crazy pink undertones to it is nearly impossible. Not all of us pale girls are pink! This was a win, for sure!

This applies evenly and lightweight. It has some decent coverage too, even when it feels like a tinted moisturizer on! I can get light to almost medium coverage with this in one layer. I can get decent medium coverage if I do an extra layer over acne scars. This does not settle into dry patches, or the sides of my nose like some other foundations I have tried. This usually will not last a whole day, but I have no gripes with its lasting power.

I can put a thin layer of this on, with a thin layer of my mineral foundation on problem areas, and I have 100% full coverage without having a mask on.

However, this does nothing for my acne in the slightest. I kind of didn't expect it to, and it wasn't my main reason for buying it.

The pump bottle is just super amazing! It's so clean and easy to use. I never get out too much foundation. This is also another win for this product.

I hope they never stop making this!

on 12/18/2014 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This foundation is great for casual days when you really want to look natural. It controls oil very well, has medium coverage, doesn't even need a powder to set it. I did get the powder too, but it isn't necessary. I use ELF setting spray on top of it instead. It hasn't caused any breakouts. I haven't noticed less breakouts, but I feel better about putting it on daily. The only downside is that there is no SPF. It has no smell to it and I like the pump.

on 12/17/2014 4:29:00 PM

Before I started using this foundation, I used Loreal's True Match, and although they do offer an enormous variety, I was never satisfied. I wasn't the lightest OR the second lightest, I was in between, and as you may know the packaging for those is not that great, so it was a hassle having to mix both shades. True Match also seemed to be clogging up my pores, since I noticed that if I didn't wear it for a while my face cleared up.
Being very acne prone, especially around that time of the month, I searched online for a good foundation that fights acne. I decided to give this Almay a try and it was a success. I'm in their lightest shade (Ivory 100), and it is almost perfect for me. I do notice that it can sometimes look a bit ghostly and even too pink compared to my neck, since I'm not necessarily pale, just quite fair.
This foundation is amazing! I I think that it does help keep my blemishes at bay, and definitey does not cause me to break out more. I also have some stubborn dry patches, especially during the winter, and it can look a bit drying on my skin, but if I moisturize enough it's fine for the most part.
I like to apply multiple layers (up to 3 on specific areas where I need more coverage, like cheeks), and it builds up quite nice. I am in love with this product and do not plan on trying anything else in a long time.