MAC Strobe Cream

Spring Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cholesterol, Jojoba Esters, Steareth-10, Cetyl Esters, Cetyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Whey Protein (Lactis Proteinum), Panthenol-Pro-Vitamin B5, Cyanocobalamin Vitamin B12, Tocopheryl Acetate, 7-Dehydrocholesterol Pro-Vitamin D3, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ceramide 2, Scutellaria Baicalensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyrus Malus Extract, Lactic Acid, Sucrose, Linoleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamide, Laureth-7, Glycerin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Sodium Sulfite, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Red 4

on 7/28/2015 2:32:00 AM

I use this as a moisturiser since it's full of antioxidants.

Great product.

on 7/12/2015 3:30:00 PM

I am a make up artist and today i needed to buy products for the bridal make up (dry skin). The bride wanted to glow within looks, strobing style with some light contouring. This product is amazing. It has no colour, no glitter, it just gives this super healthy JLo glow. Really amazing. I have oily skin so i even tried it and gotta say i love it. It just gave this super refreshing look. Great under eye to moisturize as well. Did not breake me out. Products will last you really long time as small amount is needed. Works amazing with Mac face and body. New make up trick-use MAC bloating powder in dark as countour. So perfect!!! Super natural bridal look:)

on 7/10/2015 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I actually love strobe cream! I am right now using a mix of the fit me foundation stick( which is terrible for dry skin >_<) and my cover girl cc cream. I usually put this on before I mix those together and it gives me this very natural glow. I honestly am happy that I decided to pick this up.

Am I the only person that breaks out from every single MAC liquid product?!?! Seriously every single one. I love their stuff but can only wear the lip sticks, liners, or powders without lasting scars from the cystic acne I get.
This was no different Im afraid. I love how it makes my skin feel, so soft dewy and plump. It's shimmer dissipates under makeup so it's not much of an illuminator but I loved using it as a primer or to thin out foundation. But then.. my face erupted and I banished it to the unusable makeup bag. : (

on 6/15/2015 3:04:00 AM

I bought the travel size and so far, so good! I like to apply it after my moisturizer to my face (not to T zone where I get oily throughout the day) and it just gives me a subtle glow. I'm really impressed. By the way, the MUA told me not to use this 2 days in a row because it contains a lot of vitamin B. If you are sceptical, buy the travel size and try it out :)

on 6/9/2015 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought a travel size tube of this and was sent a little mini along with it for free. I've had the mini for over a year now, maybe heading to two years, and I just finished it. I kept it in my travel makeup bag at all times. So now I have the travel size to work on and I'm sure it'll last me a long time. I LOVE the smell of this. I don't know what MAC puts in their stuff but it must be powdered angel wings and unicorn tears. I wish they made this smell in a perfume. I am oily, and very oily in the summer so I just use this under my eyes. It is very moisturizing and does seem to brighten up my eyes when I use it before I apply makeup.

on 5/28/2015 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I have the travel tube.The cream itself is very light, emollient, just slightly silicone-y and smells very clean, almost like a milled soap. Personally, I love the smell of it. It spreads very easily and absorbs very quickly.
The glow it gives is subtle and dewy. Pearlescent pinky and no glitter, period.
I primarily use this mixed about 70/30 with my organic, zinc-based SPF and a dash of foundation. When mixing it with other products the glow is really so, so subtle. Sometimes I wear it alone, but the effects don't last. Other times I'll pat it on as a highlighter, and I absolutely love the natural, glowy effect, but it doesn't last beyond 30 mins. Occasionally I'll pat it on my cheekbones and then go over it with Lightscapade or Mary Lou Manizer.
It took me a while to figure the best ways (for me) to use it.

I DO like this. No glitter at all. Subtle and mature effect, perfect for everyday wear at my age. The glow is lovely but can appear greasy. I find the sheen to fade away after a short time, no matter how I'm using it, this is where I'm most disappointed. This really isn't something you swatch and decide on. It needs to be practiced with. Might possibly repurchase the travel tube. I dunno..

on 5/21/2015 10:17:00 PM

I probably wouldn't purchase this item again if I ran out, I think it's really expensive for what it is.
I used to apply on my cheek bones but it honestly didn't make a difference.
Before I used pro longwear foundation I used studio fix, if you mix the strobe cream with the studio fix it does give you a very luminous glow, kind of look. However mixed with pro longwear, I dont think its as effective.

I really like strobe cream. I use it mixed in with my foundation, underneath my eyes, or on the tops of my cheekbones. It's not an in your face highlighter, but it brings a softness and light to my face that just makes me look better. I like that it is luminizing without being sparkly or obvious. I use this for special occasions or when I feel I look a little tired. Looks beautiful with Face & Body Foundation. For reference, I have dry skin (combo in summer).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a cream with a sheer pinky peach irredesecent glow. The packaging is very pretty and the travel size is enough to last for awhile. It feels light and lasts for the day. You can mix it into foundation for an all over dewy glow or wear it on top of foundation as a highlighter. You can even wear it on bare skin, it really wakes your face up! It's really pretty on the browbones and looks so fresh paired with cream shadow and blush.