August 21, 2014 | 940 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Olay - Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by cinann4

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This serum is light in texture and absorbs pretty quickly but I haven't noticed any firming or lifting to my eye area. I actually use it more as a primer since it's doesn't leave a residue. The cost is moderate for a drugstore product and now that I'm close to finishing the bottle, nothing seems to be coming out. I probably wouldn't buy it again unless it was on sale.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2004 11:46:00 AM More reviews by duncan123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I've been using this for about a month now. The serum comes in a tiny, tiny bottle that you pump the product from (costs about $18.00 USD). A few little, bitty dabs'll do you for both eyes, so I expect the bottle to last awhile. So far, I have definately noticed that the dark circles under my eyes have greatly diminished (I no longer have to use concealer under my eyes). I do have a few wrinkles under one of my eyes that don't seem to want to budge, so I can't really say that this has done much for wrinkles or fine lines. There is a faint shimmer that I can detect on my fingertips after application, but do not see at all under my eyes. There is no detectable scent at all and it did not irritate my eye area in the least. I will continue to purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/19/2013 6:31:00 AM More reviews by srh0010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this product for a week now.And can very confidently say that this product is all show no play.
Its very heavy on the eyes,make my eyes go watery after application and it gives the eyes a 'tired look'.
I have tried other products in the past like SebaMed's eye cream & Garnier Eye Cream,which I found to be much,much better than the Olay Regenerist Eye Serum.
I would really not advise anyone to even try this product and would even go on to add that P&G should discontinue it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2008 7:37:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

This works...let me say it again...THIS WORKS!!! I love this product..my entire eye area is smooth and tighter. I was shocked when my fine lines smoothed out and my eyelids were lifted and I swear some of the creppiness on my eyelids was gone. This was such a shock that I asked my hubby to look at me and tell me if he noticed anything different....after a minute he said "yeah your eyes look really pretty, I can't see your laugh lines anymore!" WoooHooo!!!!! At night I layer the Olay eye cream over this, just to give a little more moisture under my eyes. This stuff is awesome...even if it is somewhat expensive for a drugstore brand, it lasts a long time so its worth it to me!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2004 4:41:00 PM More reviews by karinatwork

I got this one for free, and I'm glad it didn't cost me anything. I was very excited about trying it out, but I could only stand it for a week. The gold shimmer totally accentuated any fine lines I wanted to eliminate, and it didn't do nothing for my wrinkles. It didn't sink in the skin as well as other eyecreams I used, so my eye shadow would smear. I don't have dark circles, so I guess this product is not for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by TarynHart

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've tried many anti-aging products and the bottom line is that at best I have seen slight improvement, but I haven't found any miracles. In the end, Vitamin E Oil has been just as effective around my eyes, for significantly less money.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2010 7:14:00 PM More reviews by piratefemme

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

not bad, but it doesn't stay on my under eyes long enough to really do anything cause my eyes water so much it runs off. I like that it's a yellow tint (thus reduces appearance of dark circles) and it's wierdly... brightening the skin around my eyes. as in, it appears to be slightly *bleaching* the skin a bit. I'm sure it's not bleaching but it's somehow lightened the skin - even when I'm not wearing it. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

I put "yes" to buying it again but I'm not sure that I will - if I can somehow apply it without it irritating my eyes into weeping for 15 minutes, then I'll be happy. most skin products do this to me, it's rare they don't. I'm thinking about applying it with a concealer brush for greater accuracy and so it won't touch my eyelashes.

Edit to add 23/06/10
Nope. No matter how I apply it, it makes my eyes run. My sensitive eyes just can't take it. :( Still looking for an eye serum I can use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 11:16:00 AM More reviews by 3buzyboyz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I find this to be a lightweight, non-greasy, eye serum that moisturizes well. Dous it do miracles -- no; but I think it is a good everyday product. I apply it before my makeup and by the time I am applying my mineral concealer/foundation it goes on perfectly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 8:38:00 AM More reviews by BritRose

As other reviewers have said, this is no miracle cure for wrinkles. But it is CHEAP for an eye serum, it's gentle on my very sensitive eye area (I get reactions to Clinique products under my eyes... it's a nightmare to find something that my skin won't reject), and it has good moisturizing properties. When I'm short on $, this is my go-to product to keep my eye area moist, and give a little extra plump to the "smile lines" at the tops of my cheeks, which are the bane of my existance. I love the packaging because it's tiny, and the pump locks for travel. From a cost-benefit perspective, I've not found anything better... yet.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by FastKitty99

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wanted to use this serum for at least a month before I reviewed it. It works okay under the eyes as a moisturizer, but it seemed to irritate my eyelids, which is where I wanted the "lift." I stopped using it, then started again, just to make sure it was really this product causing the irritation, and yep, it is. I'm not usually super sensitive to eye creams, and have never had a reaction to Olay products before, but I guess I will not be buying this again. Even under the eye, which doesn't seem to get irritated like my lids, I don't see any significant results to justify buying this product again. This was a disappointment because I love some of the other Regenerist products.