July 24, 2014 | 1108 users online

Treatments (Face) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by seeka2000

It's been HG for a few years now. It's not too much for my combination skin, doesn't leave me an oil slick and has done wonders for my skin tone. I've had no problems with clogged pores or breakouts, other than what nature sends with the monthly visitor. If you have one splurge item in your skin care line up, this would be the one to have

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2014 8:17:00 AM More reviews by BriddaBella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product, because my skin was really dry and nothing seemed to work. All my products that I normally use didn't do anything for my skin. It even went to so far that I started getting temporary wrinkles under my eyes, because the area was so dry.

So I changed my skincare routine/ products completely and this Estée Lauder Serum was one of the products that I added. I am only in my mid-twenties and don't need anti-aging products, but I was hoping that this serum would, as the name suggests, repair my skin over night.

It has been over 2 weeks now and my skin is pretty much back to normal, however I am still a little on the fence about this product, because I have also used the Paula's Choice Skin Recovery Antioxidant Concentrate and the Skin Recovery Treatment Mask. So I can't say that it was all because of the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum. I will try to continue my skincare routine without it, because I am running out of the sample bottle anyway and I will see how I get on.

This product is quite expensive and I recommend getting a sample bottle first. Also you might want to check out Paula's Choice products, because they are taylored for different skin types, which will be more effective.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2014 3:01:00 PM More reviews by Karebearia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for over a year. For me, i can't say it does everything it claims to do but I am still very much in love with it because it makes my otherwise dull looking skin look more plump and hydrated. It also allows my foundation to go on much easier and smoother in the morning.

According to Estee Lauder this product is ideal for:

MULTIPLE SIGNS OF AGING - I don't notice much difference...
VISIBLE AGE PREVENTION - I don't notice much difference..
DRYNESS, DEHYDRATION - Definitely hydrates the skin very well!
LINES AND WRINKLES - My lines still look about the same..
DULLNESS, LOSS OF RADIANCE - Definitely yes! The skin texture feels and look smoother and healthier in the morning
OIL-FREE - Definitely yes! Absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling great

So there you have it. I'm in my 30s and I have started seeing a few small lines and wrinkles here and there, but after using this for a year with no noticeable results, I am now looking elsewhere for age prevention products. But I give two thumbs up for skin hydration and radiance enhancement.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Krissy0913

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first tried ANR last year and loved the results I got with it! I tried to convince myself that due to the price and my love for shoes, clothes, purses etc. I should perhaps find something more reasonably priced. Well the thing is there was nothing as amazing. I love the way my skin looked glowing, refined and lines looked less pronounced. I did ultimately repurchase and won't be giving it up again because after all you only get one skin :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2014 6:58:00 PM More reviews by asbpalma

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Susie0205

I would buy this again and again, it works! Make my skin smooth and soft, it is not thick, feels so hydrating and fleshing on my face, I use this every day and night before cream, sometimes I use it alone. My go to serum! Definitely recommend this! Love this except the high price! Every time when I went to Hong Kong, will purchase the large 100ml version in DFS. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If I could take any product with me to a dessert island this would be it!!!! I absolutely love this product. I use it morning and night. It absorbs into my skin in seconds and immediately makes my skin feel and look fantastic. I stopped using this product for 8 weeks (as I'd ran out and Christmas was around the corner) and I've got to say that's when I really appreciated how amazing this product was. my skin looked dull and unhealthy!! However, within a week to 10 days of using it again I had my flawless glow back - I can't recommend this enough!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 11:44:00 AM More reviews by pureturquoise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This product is a staple in my skincare routine. It has this je ne sais quoi that makes my overall look and feel of my skin better. Yes it is expensive but after a late night, and a slather of this serum, I always wake up to skin that looks as though I've slept a full 8 hours.

I've been through more than 5 of these already, and I will be purchasing when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 4:45:00 PM More reviews by shaunan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ok, so I've read a lot of the reviews and people seem to leave a very key point out.
If you use this product on its own, you don't see much done. It kinda feels like you're just putting a light, hydrating serum on.
But when you use it with the estee lauder hydrationist maxium moisture creme, holy crap. Its like your skin just FEELS better as soon as you use them together.
I went to a dermatologist who gave me some prescription cream to help with my post acne marks, along with some pills. I guess the cream had steroids in it, because i developed something that looked like eczema around my mouth and on my eye lids, despite the fact that i did not put anything there. after about 3 weeks the eczema still persisted in these areas after i stopped using the prescription cream.
I legit used the estee lauder night repair and the hydrationist cream for 3 days, and my skin was PERFECT. like the eczema was gone, but my SKIN all together looked better than before. living in canada, with harsh winters and that sort of skin problem, this was and will always be my HG products.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by kristinyang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been religiously using this product every night since I was 20 without fail with Estee Lauder's ANR Eye Serum (wow thats more than a decade now!)
Started using this when I got it as a sample & never stopped repurchasing because I loved how it felt on my skin; not sticky & absorbs quickly.
I only use half of the recommended 'full' dropper after toner & recently just added SK-II's FTE into my regime so EL's ANR goes right after that; before the toner & essence dries up so the serum mixed with the liquids absorb faster.
I have tried going off this product a few times but find that I always come back because my complexion looks kinda dull without it. Even my husband seems to realise this without me telling him!
How do I know this works? Easy. I compare my complexion with people up to 5 years my junior; and I am still wrinkle free ;)