Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Cleansing Foam

3.9

Water, Myristic Acid, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Dipropylene Glycol, Lauric Acid, PEG-60 Gyceryl Isostearate, PEG-32, PEG-6, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Fragrance, Trisodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Limonene, Serine, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Tocopherol

on 6/12/2015 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've read many reviews of this product, and people have cautioned it causes breakout. Not sure if they should be believed because each skin is different, I decided to give it a try. Now I have more breakout than ever, exactly what others cautioned. I will return the product tomorrow. I should have listened to other people's reviews and warnings. I don't recommend the product because it can cause breakout. It's also very drying. My skin started flaking, even though I moisturize twice daily.

on 6/12/2015 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this cleanser it minimizes breakouts brightens my complexion and definitely gets EVERYTHING off of my face lol. If you don't appreciate a cleanser that will make your skin squeaky clean then this one might not be for you. I always notice a difference after about a week of using it that my skin is much brighter. Shiseido in general is just a really amazing line my mother told me about it a few years ago so I decided to try it and have yet to be let down. The only con I would say about this cleanser is the price its quite hefty. Im in Canada and its about 50 bucks plus tax. So sometimes to save money I just use the pure Shiseido cleanser but it doesnt have the brightening affect that I like yet.

on 3/27/2015 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I am a little OBSESSED about having a porcelain complexion and I feel this is truly a treasure. I used the Pureness cleanser when I had acne as a teen. Now that my skin is a little calmed down, I use this followed by a Shiseido moisturizer, and an anti-acne serum with Salicylic Acid. I also sometimes do whitening masks and I'm sure all this contributes to having nice skin. I looooooove this cleanser. Yes, I will buy again (& again & again)... It's definitely worth trying!

on 11/25/2014 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I was unimpressed with this Shiseido foam. It cleans like any other of their cleansers. Not worth the price.

on 10/17/2014 12:25:00 AM

I was using the original skincare line to take off makeup, gentle, foamy

recently i had a bad reaction from YSL foundation and was on medication - scared to use anything...but i ran out of option.

Tried this one because i still have a bit in the tube ---wow no reaction!!!!!

Loved it - will purchase again

on 3/29/2014 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this product as part of the range after having been talked into it by the salesperson. It does the job, but do i really need an expensive face wash which will be on my face less than a minute before its washed off... No.

on 3/21/2014 6:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Let me preface this by saying I have NEVER used a face wash that didn't leave my skin feeling tight. My skin is oily, dehydrated and sensitive, I've really had the worst luck.
This cleanser is very gentle and you only need a tiny amount to clean your face. I noticed my blemishes are slowly fading, I think the cleanser is helping a lot! I will be buying it again when I run out of my travel set :)

on 3/19/2014 4:02:00 PM

I have oily skin, and this product left my face feeling much too dry and and tight. The second time I used this, my skin became irritated. I haven't used it since, but it's been a week and my skin is still dehydrated and very sensitive. I have never had sensitive skin until now. I would not reccommend this product to anyone. The rest of the set was useless as well.

on 2/20/2014 7:46:00 PM

Good with whole set !! M

on 2/8/2014 4:36:00 PM

I am just about to run out of this stuff, and that's after 13 entire months of using the same tube! To me, that's unbeatable value for money.

I bought this cleanser for its purported brightening effects, but sadly haven't noticed any change in my slight freckles (melasma). However, it foams really nicely and after using it, my skin feels soft, and cleaner than other cleansers I have used. Plus it doesn't dry out my dry skin even further. I tend to avoid foaming cleansers due to their drying effect, but I don't have that problem with this one. I tend to moisturise quite heavily though. I am quite sure I will repurchase.