April 16, 2014 | 1417 users online

Lip Liners - NYX - Slim Lip Pencil - Mauve 831

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 2:30:00 PM More reviews by ElizBehrrr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Mauve 831 is the best lip liner investment you will ever make, and this is why.

It goes well with ANY nude. If you have lighter lips, it creates a nice dark (but not too dark outline) to make your lips look plump, and if you have darker lips, its the perfect liner to help keep your lipstick in place, while looking sharp and neat

It has small hints of reds and purples, so if you have a pinkish or purple tinted gloss or lipstick, it will pair very well with many different shades.

It's a great base for darker lipsticks, because of the many tones in this lip liner, you can draw this all over your lips to really amp up any lipstick you want!

The smooth texture and color payoff is no different than high end brands, (even BETTER than some in my opinion)

Best of all, it's like, 4 freakin bucks. You just can't beat that!!

It's the most universal liner I have ever seen, or owned. I have gone through about 10 of these in the past couple of years. It's my go to for neutral or color lipsticks/glosses. I encourage EVERYONE to at least give this a shot! And if you don't like it, hey. It was only 4 bucks ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by MonicaTerese

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A great dark nude for those of us who can't wear flesh colored lip liners. Its a little bit darker than my natural lip color but it does give a natural look. I wear this liner with most of my lip products, whether it be darker berry colors, or even light pinks which are usually too pale to wear on their own. The wear was good, even though its a bit drying when you first put it on so make sure your lips are moisturized! This is an awesome product and something I constantly am reaching for!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I've been on a nude lippie kick lately and this liner works perfectly in my rotation. What I do is fill in my lips with this liner and then top it off with NYX Lip Butter in tiramisu. Oh, my word..it gives me the perfect mauvey/pink nude lippie without giving me that washed out,ashy lip against my NC45 skintone. I definitely look forward to carrying this lip into fall.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I found this lip liner at ULTA and it was exactly what I was looking for, which was a dupe or very similar to MAC's Lip Liner in Whirl. It is a touch lighter shade than Whirl. It's also a bit creamier, but it's pigmented and a perfect match to my natural lipcolor. The price is under $5. Must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 2:10:00 PM More reviews by lipstickandleather

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my go to lipliner. you will never see my makeup bag without this in it. it is the exact same shade as my lips so this looks very natural on me. it's a berry color, but not too dark. i wear it almost everyday and it makes my thin lips look bigger.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 11:03:00 AM More reviews by kwhilge

got this at ulta on a great sale. works with multiple colors of lipglosses etc. for a buck or two it is wonderful. I probably won't buy department store lip liner again

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2012 10:35:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

mauve is a dark nude-mauve lip liner.it goes on smoothly on the application,last long,verry pigmented,goes well with any mauve nude lipstick,like mauve colorburst by revlon.love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 2:42:00 PM More reviews by Fiache

This color is a perfect mauve that suits my NC40 skin perfect. It's very creamy and easy to work with. It lasts a while and I get a lot of product ! (got the long pen version).
I will definitely try out the other shades in this line!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2011 9:20:00 AM More reviews by margirl23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The perfect lipliner for me...I prefer to wear it alone, over some balm, fill in my lips and it looks perfect with my skintone...gives a beautiful, warm stain to my lips, not overly dramatic...I'm so glad I picked this up, the price is fantastic...loving the nyx line

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 1:37:00 PM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Yay for NYX. They make affordable products that have pigmentation!! I want to get some more but this matches my lips so that I can not only add fullness to my lips but a base to my lipgloss or lipstick