February 1, 2015 | 1043 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2015 2:43:00 PM More reviews by lizzehkim1231

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

So when I first bought this, I HATED it! It made me break out, felt uneven on my skin, just terrible. Then I realized it wasn't the product it was actually because my face was super congested. I bought a clarisonic and now that my face is getting cleaned properly, this makeup works amazing.

It glides on so smooth, and gives you a flawless coverage. I'm very dry and it doesn't cling to dry patches, and makes me stay matte all day.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2015 1:52:00 AM More reviews by angemary

I've been using this product for about two months and I've developed acne from it. Particularly on my chin, jaw and cheeks which never happened before using this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 5:51:00 PM More reviews by the1975x

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is by-far the most amazing foundation I have ever owned. I have tried many foundations drugstore and high-end and this just happens to be the best. and its cheap too!
This foundation--although it doesnt claim to be, is very long lasting. i once wore this foundation from 7am to 10pm and i'm telling you, this stuff lasts! I have very dry and oily skin and a few acne scars. I like that i can apply a decent amount of this foundation and it never ever looks cakey, even when I set it with power. It covers very well & It gives my skin a very natural look. I definitely recommend this to people with dry skin. I get so many compliments when i wear this foundation. Also definitely recommend if you're going for a "no make-up" kind of look. once again, it looks very natural. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 1/27/2015 11:32:00 AM More reviews by amandab2b

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is possibly the worst foundation I have ever tried. Quite a few beauty guru's mentioned it in their videos so I thought I'd give it a try. But it's terrible. It looks so cakey and during a hot day, it comes off within 2 hours, even if set with powder. It doesn't blend well at all! I don't recommend it to anyone. Horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Tamiamizm

This is my favorite drugstore foundation. It's great for combination skin.. It's hydrating enough on my dry spots but doesn't make me oily. It's medium/light coverage and very build-able. It's such a comfortable foundation, I never feel like I'm wearing makeup. Also blush, bronzer and powder layer on beautifully, no cake action👌

rated 2 of 5 on 1/27/2015 7:23:00 AM More reviews by AmandaJak222

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

UGH! This stuff give me little bumps all over my cheeks and chin. I actually like the coverage, and they had a shade that did match my skin and it lasted long. I didnt want to believe this was breaking me out so I continued to use it..and more bumps came...I stopped using it for about a week and in 2 days they went away. I didnt have any breakouts until I tried to use it the next month, and that very same day - the ugly bumps came right back so I am 100 % sure this was breaking me out

Ladies, if you have sensative and acne prone skin, then I suggest that you dont buy this....but if you dont have acne and you think your skin could handle the ingridents, then give it a try. It's not that expensive , they had a wide variety of color and it does last long...I wish I could use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2015 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Kapia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the coverage for this product! It is the best especially for the price. It glides on very smooth.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2015 2:46:00 AM More reviews by DallasCowgirl

I gave this foundation soooooo many chances because it looked SO good on other people...even found the perfect color match of N8....But it did not work for me, it settled in fine lines that I didn't even know I had lol, even if I wore a primer. And after a few hours the foundation would look white, my husband walked in the house and said you look like a ghost lol.....so after many tries I'm gonna have to throw this one out:(

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2015 12:06:00 AM More reviews by makeup4ever15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really love this foundation!! I wear he shade C1, it's pale enough for my very fair skin! It's very blendable, gives great coverage, it lasts long on the skin, looks great as well. I have normal to dry skin, it doesn't cling on to the dry patches, so that's great. I think it applied with fingers, brush, and a sponge. The only bad thing I can say is that I can no longer find my shade anywhere... everywhere seems to be carrying W1, or starting at C3, and that will not work for me. *sigh* I can order it off line, but I think it will just be best for me to try new things. I would repurchase this amazing foundation if I could find my shade again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 10:53:00 PM More reviews by Gotbug12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Good foundation. Love the full coverage look it gives me (2 layers) Covers all my sun marks and spots. Massive shade range, I use N2 vanilla when I'm tanned and going out somewhere I want to look rally nice. Very runny consistency that looks very natural for the coverage it gives. The packaging is great as it has a pump in nz stores and isn't too bulky. Not a fan of glass bottles as i travel frequently, however it isn't heavy or bulky so I don't mind. It lasts very well and applies flawlessly when I apply with a decent primer. This doesn't separate in my oily areas and doesn't cling to dry patches. I can apply it with fingers or a sponge, although I prefer brush. It makes my bronzers and blush look wonderful and holds their colour. Amazing price. No complaints. Will repurchase.