L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Makeup SPF 17

3.3

Active: Titanium Dioxide (3.01%) Inactive: Water, Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diazolidnyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Alumina, Methicone. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake, Red 7, FIL B34903/3. (Taken from packaging, 12/2010, USA)

on 7/5/2015 7:48:00 PM

Great selection of shades. I think it's an okay foundation for starters.
It feels greasy and has some coverage, although not a whole lot. Runny formula in a glass bottle without a pump caused quite a bit of a mess. The main problem I had with this foundation was that it made my wrinkles much more visible. With this foundation the wrinkles around my mouth lingers after I stop smiling, making me look a lot older.

on 7/5/2015 6:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. I purchased it back in November 2014 because I had been having a hard time trying to find a foundation that matched my very yellow/caramel skin complexion & I FINALLY found the perfect foundation for my skin with L'oreal. I purchased the color "C8/Soft Sable" and it was a light to medium coverage. I have oily skin, it isn't extremely oily but I do find myself having to blot my face from time to time to keep from looking shiny in my T zone with most foundations I use. With the L'oreal true match, it enhanced my oily skin to the max. I could touch my face and and leave finger prints, and by the end of the day, half of my make-up would be gone. It also felt sort of heavy and greasy and since it doesn't have a pump, you find yourself pouring out way more than you need with almost every application. Regardless of the negatives I experienced, I still continued to use it up until about a week ago. I do love this foundation, but would not recommend to individuals who have even just slightly oily skin because in my experience of using it almost 9months, it makes it worse even with a setting powder and spray. Would probably work better for dry or combination skin with a setting power.

on 7/5/2015 4:54:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This stuff is cheap & it's great for redheads and those of us who have very pale neutral skin tones. Unfortunately, that's the best thing about it because the texture isn't great and it's not even slightly moisturising. However, it's relatively concentrated and works great as a tint mixed w/ an spf moisturiser. I mix the lightest neutral shade with my mother's discarded LM tinted moisturiser (which I love, but is at least two shades too dark) to reach near-perfection in both colour and texture.

on 7/5/2015 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So I obviously heard about this foundation all over YouTube and beauty communities/reviews just like everyone else. I was very surprised at how bad it ended up being on my skin. I chalk it up to people having a variety of skin types that react differently with different products, because there is no way somebody would recommend this foundation if it reacted on their skin like it did mine. The color selection is nice but the coverage was just weird. I have combination/oily skin. Not very acne prone. I wore Maybelline baby skin primer under the true match for my large pores. The coverage was sheer and never fully dried. It made me look super greasy just 30 minutes after setting it with powder (it was already shiny upon application, I just thought maybe it would settle). I had to powder my face every hour to try and dispel the oiliness and the foundation stayed sticky all day (I wore it about 8 hours). It lasted about 6 hours but I don't consider it to have lasted much of anything because it looked like crap and was wet. So what lasted, butter face? If it works for you, thats great because they have a wonderful color selection. I returned it.

So generally I stick to maybelline or covergirl for foundations but a good friend of mine really recommended this product so I decided to try it. like everyone on here I will agree they shade selection is fantastic and I love the warm neutral cool options. however the product and wear itself was very average. It gathered in every fine line on my face which most liquid foundations don't do.. and i found the coverage to be very light.. I always use powder anyways so this wasn't a big deal. In the end for the expensive price I was expecting more. This just seems like the overpriced L'oreal version of Clean by covergirl. Nothing special here.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Can't beat the shade selection! N3 is perfect on me--I wear MAC NC 25-30, for reference. When applied with a damp beauty blender, coverage is medium to full depending on how much you layer, and looks quite natural. The packaging could be better, it would be nice to have a pump instead of having to pour this out, but not a big deal.

Only negative is this is NOT a long-lasting foundation at all. And the L'Oreal Magic Lumi primer seemed to make it even worse. Setting with a powder definitely helps, though.

This is pricey for a drugstore foundation but the quality is that of a higher-end product, so $10 isn't bad for this at all. I would definitely repurchase, especially if they add a pump dispenser.

on 6/28/2015 8:36:00 AM

I like the variety of shades . I have pores and even with primer this foundation doesn't suit me becuz it sits in the pores in disgusting way :( wish that worked for me becuz I bough 5 shades from this foundation.

on 6/27/2015 10:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this foundation! The shade variety is great so you are sure to find a match. I have fairly dry/eczema prone skin and this foundation doesnt seem to enhance my dry spots. It has a semi matte finish i usually set it with the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and it lasts all during school. The only 2 complaints i would probably have on this is the packaging and the price. *sighs* l'oreal, you have a great product and i probably can't live without it but honestly, no pump? The packaging really is a nightmare! You have to unscrew the lid and pour it out on your hand and mind you its a very runny liquidy foundation so it makes a mess and you are prone to get more than you need. I could go on about the packaging forever. Also, the spillage makes you lose more product causing you to go buy more and more. For 11.99 a bottle? no gracias!

1. It's off when it comes to packaging, glass bottle with no pump.

2. This foundation is a good catch considering its price.

3. Easy to blend and you can build layers of it for the coverage that you want

4. It didn't cause any breakouts. I guess it is hypo-allergenic.

5. Lasting power is a bit off for oily skin, needed to apply primer and a good setting powder to make it last long .

on 6/25/2015 3:17:00 AM

too much glitter in this :/ otherwise it's ok

Video Reviews & Tutorials