July 26, 2014 | 1915 users online

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by Oliviabland

A MUST HAVE. I have TWO backups of this product. It's a staple in my collection

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2014 7:22:00 PM More reviews by JMG2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I recently bought several UD eyeshadows and I am so happy with the pigment, texture and staying power. I have Toasted, Roach, Busted and Zephyr. I have wanted Sin but had been hesitant b/c the champagne e/s have a tendency to be too chalky and too sparkly and just not quite right (Stila Kitten & the MAC champagne shades)

SIN is absolutely perfect for my medium yellow toned Asian Skin. Perfect champagne e/s to wear alone with some black eyeliner or paired with Toasted and black eyeliner. I bought the UD build your palette and I actually wish that it held 6 e/s instead of 4 but that's okay.

I do use an eye primer every day but my skin is not oily. I use UD, Benefit or LM b/c I think that eye primer makes application so simple.

Really loving the UD eyeshadows and I have been a long time user of Chanel, BB, LM, Dior, Stila, MAC, Tom Ford, and Smashbox. The price is right and the colors, pigment and texture are outstanding

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2014 10:52:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this e/s is beautiful. It's a great all over the lid color. It does have quite a lot of fallout but if you pat it on rather than rub that should help a lot. Plus it lasts all day and looks good with just about any crease color.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by ultraVIOLETnikki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite products ever - I think the first time I bought this eyeshadow was in high school (in the late 90s...) and I've never been without it since then. The prettiest shimmery champagne that's not too pink, not too gold, not too sparkly or gritty. Texture is wonderful (and even better since the last reformulation) and it's a nice neutral/nude that's a bit different, it has a ton of uses! I use it as a wash over the whole eyelid with nothing else, as a base for a shimmery smokey eye, or dabbed on the center of my eyelid when doing a neutral look to brighten my eyes (this trick really works, I do it almost every day now) and it makes a nice highlight in the corners of the eye or under the eyebrow. Definitely my most used shadow over my lifetime. Will continue repurchasing, again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by kmc93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

I adore this eyeshadow. On its own, it looks gorgeous- a lovely champagne that's not too pink or too gold. Where it really shines is as a base for a smokey eye. I love using Sin as a base then Darkhorse, also from the Naked palette on the outer corner and a bit through the crease then blending it slightly inward. Together, Sin and Darkhorse create this super beautiful transition from intense brown to shimmery champagne that doesn't require too much blending to get right. As with the majority of UD shadows, the quality and blendability are fantastic. This is my go-to base as it looks great on its own and with other shadows layered on top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2014 8:00:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sin is my all time favorite shadow. It's a pretty shimmery peachy pink champaign color. UD eyeshadows are pigmented, smooth, buttery, and blend like a dream. I really love the (new) packaging, you can pop them in and out and put them in a custom palette really easily. I have this eyeshadow in a single, and in the Naked palette. I will always repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2013 1:13:00 PM More reviews by spikester

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this shadow. I have tried so many cream/champagne colors and this one is the best. It goes on so smooth and makes your eyes sparkle. My favorite for the lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by itsliv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Forgive me, for I have sinned!
This eyeshadow is all that and more. It's so flattering on all skin tones, and just seems to make my eyes sparkle. I also find that the sheen in it brightens up my face, and makes me look more wide-eyed and awake. This is a must-have, I've already hit pan and plan on buying another!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 3:26:00 PM More reviews by dstar12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I got my Naked palette, I thought I would use Half-Baked the most. NOPE! this color is way more flattering and looks so much more natural on my skin. I especially love this paired with UD's toasted. Will repurchase these two.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 10:57:00 PM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shadow is so good, it's a SIN! I'm surprised it's taken me this long to review-UD Sin is one of my all time favorite shadows that I use regularly. So many people have given rave reviews, but I thought I'd give my two cents; this shadow deserves all the praise. Sin is a light, shimmery pink/champagne shade that would flatter pretty much all skintones. It isn't flashy, has little to no fallout, and a beautiful buttery smooth texture and perfect pigmentation. I don't have a single negative thing to say.

I have this as a single shadow and reach for it often, mainly to accentuate the center of my eyelid, over my usual shadow. It makes any look you're going for pop and look even better and more done up, but never too done up. I sometimes also dab a tiny bit on the inner corner of my eyes, depending on what shades I use/the look I'm going for, and it works perfectly for that as well. I would not have thought Sin would look good on me, as I have warm undertone (NC 35), but it still looks great. It isn't an obvious pink, so it works great as a highlight or to make your shadow brighter and prettier. Some have mentioned using it to highlight brow bones--I don't use it for that purpose, as it's on the pink side, and I usually use beige or bone-colored shades for that. For basically anything else, or if you like pinkish brow bone highlighting shadow, Sin is, paradoxically, heavenly.