Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

It's a great color, but I don't get the hype at all. I'm sure there are plenty of dupes of this.
Also, it creases so badly on me. It doesn't matter if I'm wearing primer or other shadows with it. It ALWAYS creases.

I don't know. I'm disappointed.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I use this as a highlighter sometimes. It works great for lighthanded "strobing"! e.g. finger dab application.

Urban Decay's Sin is my favorite UD shadow and maybe favorite shadow period. I went through a faze where I wore this shade paired with sin (and sin only) daily. I have completed entire pans of this shadow which is insane considering how much eye shadow I have.

On my skin, Sin is the perfect neutral pink sheen that brightens the eye lid. I think would appeal to anyone of any skin colour and eye type. Green eyed people, this is a must! It pairs great with most eye shadows. I have similar colours but none are as soft and adhere to my oily lids as well without any fallout.

I love it period. You should too.

My hands down favorite champagne eyeshadow. Urban Decay eyeshadow have the best application and pigmentation on my skin. This color is great for everyday wear as a basic wash over the lid.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

My absolute favorite urban decay shade. I ran out in my NAKED palette but haven't even hit pan on any of the other shadows in it. I will repurchase forever. It is the prettiest lid shade. Perfect by itself on the lid blended out with a matte cream when I'm feeling rather uninspired or in collaboration with anything else if I'm feeling more fancy that day. HG MUST HAVE BUY IT.

This color is a metallic pinky nude that is fun to use in combination with other colors. The staying power is decent (not amazing) and the packaging is adorable. I would not repurchase this eyeshadow because 1) it comes individually and is expensive for a single eyeshadow and 2) it lacks wow factor for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my go-to daily eyeshadow. I love 'Midnight Cowboy' but the glitter would never stay put and get all over my face, come to find out this is pretty much the exact same color sans the large glitter flakes. It is shimmery but with no visible glitter and just a tint of color. So easy to wear, works nicely on the brow bone, and blends very easily with other colors. I use this in adjunct with my Naked Palettes.

And while spending $18 on an eyeshadow makes me cringe went I do it, I get at least a year of use out of every UD shadow I buy, such creamy pigmented colors last forever, well worth the price

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love the color, the shimmer and how it looks for the first couple of hours. It works well with my skin tone and is ideal for those days when I am running super super late and just need SOMEthing on my eyelids.

However. I don't know what it is about this particular eye shadow. But it is the ONLY one that creases on me. Out of all my eyeshadows (including other UD ones) it is the only one that does this. And, man, when it creases (and it ALWAYS does) it creases badly and noticably. I've tried all kinds of primers, tried it without primers, you name it. NO other eyeshadow does this to me. I am at a loss as to what makes this one different, but I just cannot make this little guy work on its own.

I can use it just fine over a shadow base (like a Color Tattoo or paint pot) but I would really like to be able to wear it all by its lonesome. Sadly, it is not to be.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

A nice shade but I would never buy it on its own. It is not that pigmented and since my lids are dark, it doesnt show up much unless I heavily apply it. It's ideal for fair skin but if you have skin with any sort of color, it won't do a whole lot for you( I'm NC 35-40 for reference).

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

One of my most used eyeshadows. It's a beautiful champagne frost that is incredibly versatile. Wear it alone for a sheer wash of shimmer on the lids, or use it with other shadows for a look with more depth. On my NC15 skin it also makes a great highlighter. I love dusting it on my cheekbones for a shimmery highlight that's not too glittery. I've searched everywhere for a more adorable dupe, but the fact is that for the texture, $18 is well worth it. I have many champagnes in my collection, but none quite like Sin.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products