August 28, 2014 | 1715 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Chocolate Chip Cookies 3-in-1

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Dazidoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Got this in a gift set, disappointed with this product smells very artificial. Personally I think the chocomania by the body shop is a nicer chocolate smell.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2010 9:23:00 AM More reviews by erinfashionista

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't really smell it. It barely smells like cookies. They are expensive for what you get. It lathers up ok, but the smell was definitely disappointing. Not worth the price, even though they were on sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2010 1:59:00 AM More reviews by stitchtupgothgrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was so excited to try this scent, but I was disappointed. It smelled like artificial chocolate, and I couldn't smell the cookie at all. I wouldn't repurchase this 3-in-1 scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2009 4:51:00 AM More reviews by angelbemine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love love love the scent! It's super sugary sweet. Sweeter than the rich cocoa scent of their Chocolate Ice Cream 3-in-1. The only bad thing is that living in a hot humid country, soap bars are prefered than slippery gels that won't rub squeaky clean. Too pricey for bath gels.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2009 11:14:00 PM More reviews by AnnM27

Yum! A light hint of fresh cookies. Bubbly, rich lather. And yes you don't smell like food after your shower.

;-)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by sofabean

Ew, is all I can say. It definitely smells like chocolate chip cookies when they're baking in the oven, but something about it is very sickly. I think it's too overpowering and smells a little on the chemical side and not like natural chocolate chip cookies. I wouldn't recommend it as a shampoo though because it really dried out my hair... and if I used conditioner after I used it as a shampoo, the smell would be gone from my hair anyway... So this is only good as a shower gel.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2007 8:02:00 PM More reviews by addysmom

This is my least favorite shower gel from Phil. At least my kids liked it so it did not get wasted. The hot cocoa is better.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/30/2007 12:21:00 AM More reviews by omibunnydotcom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really do not understand why alot of people like this product.

Sure, the packaging for Philosophy products is clever, catchy, and some of their products are really good, but this was a disappointment.

This product smells like faux chocolate and plastic. There is an overwhelming plastic smell to this.

It claims to be a 3 in 1, body wash, shampoo and something else. I tried this as a body wash, and a shampoo, and i do not recommend putting this in your hair, otherwise you will spend 20 minutes trying to wash all of it's soapiness out, and another half hour trying to get all the knots in your hair out.

As a body wash, it lathers, but doesn't feel very moisturizing, and even if i did like the scent, it does not linger very long on your skin.

I am really not happy with the smell. I really wish that i could find a body wash that really does smell like chocolate without the cheap plastic smell.

I put this in a soap container and use it to quickly wash my hands between styling products for my hair. The problem with that is, it discolors my sink. So, theres heavy dyes in it too.

I think this was a waste of money, and other Philosophy products smell and work a little better (their Apple one is pretty good).

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2005 12:48:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee71

I don't know why so many rave about this scent. This stuff stinks; it doesn't smell like chocolate chip anything. I was majorly disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2005 11:58:00 AM More reviews by prettyprof

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was on the QVC auto-delivery program for a year where I got 2 different 3-in-ones sent every 2 months for 10 months. OK, I will say that these are enjoyable to use as a body wash. I don't like to use them as shampoo because my hair always seems to frizz out when I do. The auto delivery program is fun until you realize you spent $155 for a year's worth of body wash....to me, Bath & Body Works, or even Suave or Dial's body washes smell good and do the same job of cleaning your body for a fraction of the price. Isn't that what you really want out of a body wash? That being said, this is my favorite 3-in-1 scent and has the same smooth consistency of all philosophy's other 3-in-ones.