August 20, 2014 | 1134 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Impact Mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2014 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Misszeeb

Not bad... But not a brilliant mascara. Ok for everyday use, lasts well during the day but a bit pricey for what you get. My search for the perfect mascara continues!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by VeroniqueDubois

This is my second-favorite mascara by Clinique. My favorite is Lash Doubling by Clinique. Lash Doubling has a more watery formula and tends to last longer in the tube, so thus my preference for it. High Impact mascara, although tending to clump sooner in the tube, does make lashes look more numerous....visibly thicker where the lashes meet the lid/skin. It tends to last up to about two years in the tube, although as we all know, we are supposed to be throwing away our mascaras every few months.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 5:14:00 PM More reviews by lilshaxter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For me this was an average product. It wasn't horrible but it also wasn't great. What I liked about this was that if I used one coat, my lashes would be slightly improved both in length and volume. However, what I detested was that if I attempted to swipe a bit more product on, it would result in a dark clump.
Another thing I like is the brush was that the shape was soft and easy to work.
I picked this up in tester form for $3 at the MAC warehouse sale. However, I wouldn't pay retail price for a full size of it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by SummerDay89

Amazing mascara. Great length, no clumps, no smell and at a fairly decent price. I always come back to this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Giginessa13

This will always be one of our best mascaras. I love how soft the brush is, and it rinses clean without makeup remover. I'm particularly enjoying the black/brown shade now because it gives just enough lift and length for a casual everyday look. Plus, I use it sparingly on the brows to fill in and lock unruly ones into place. Great product that I have fallen back in love with.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2014 11:54:00 AM More reviews by Samiwood27

Had a sample of this with a magazine and bought the full size the next day, I did get the full size from a makeup outlet shop but I would happy go and buy it from boots full price makes my lashes lovely and long with volume with out looking clumpy and spidery just shows you pay for what you get

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 5:19:00 PM More reviews by katherinegclark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really enjoy this mascara it gives really feathery dark long lashes without being way too dramatic the brush is a good size i wouldnt repurchase although its cheap for high end

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:35:00 PM More reviews by mlfpatrick7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Holy grail bottom mascara. I have long eyelashes and hate mascaras that add length and leave my bottom lashes touching my skin. For this reason I'd pretty much stopped applying mascaras to my bottom lashes. I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and love it! Defines without clumping and making then too long.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/10/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Alice000

I love this mascara, it's non clumping, very black, defines and volumises. The only problem I have is that my eyelashes won't hold a curl if I don't use a waterproof mascara. Make a waterproof version, Clinique!

If you have naturally curly lashes then I fully recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by jaimelyn80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

So, I used to think I hated this mascara, but after getting bored with High Lengths after a few years (and due to being a pretty loyal Clinique customer), I decided to give High Impact another try...and I'm in love! The color is rich and black, my lashes look lush and full...and the tips are tapered, so no clumps or "balls" at the ends. It does not flake after wearing all day, either. I have naturally long, curly lashes. This mascara gives them the perfect amount of pigment, definition and fullness without ever being chunky or wearing off by the end of the day. I also really love the classic style of the brush. It's slightly bushy, but not large. (A nice example to compare this mascara...the application and look is lot like Voluminous from L'Oreal, minus the flaking and smearing after a few hours of wear that seems to plague almost all drugstore brands of mascara).