Clinique High Impact Mascara

3.6

water, copernicia cerifera (caranuba) wax, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate, polyisobutene, silica, acrylates copolymer, aminomethyl propanediol, vp/eicosene copolymer, sodium hyaluronate, lauroyl lysine, pantethine, melanin, panthenol, hydrolyzed wheat protein, ethylhexylglycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose, calcium aluminum borosilicate, pvp, propylene clycol, acacia senegal gum, isostearic acid, simethicone, dimethicone peg-8 polyacrylate, urea, disodium edta, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, isobutylparaben, phenoxyethanol, benzyl alcohol, [ /- iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), aluminum powder (ci 77000), carmine (ci 75470), chromium oxide greens (ci 77288), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), chromium hydroxide green (ci 77289), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), bronze powder (ci 77400), ultramarines (ci 77007), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510)] [iln 30012]

For Christmas I bought myself the Eye Studio Sampler box of mascara samples. Included was the Clinique Hight Impact mascara. I would have been better off buying mascara from a dollar store. I've tried it a few times but finds it smears very easily and cakes rather quickly. Yesterday it was closest at hand when I was getting ready to go have lunch with a friend. We walked even though it was raining lightly but we had umbrellas. It isn't a long walk and my face did not get wet but it was damp and cool. As we sat at the table I lightly rubbed my eye and my mascara smeared terribly. How embarrassing! It's the first to go into the trash.
Clinique makes a lot of goods products but their mascara is not one of them.

Bought a full sized after using up a sample size. Lengthens my lashes like no other. It can be a little cloggy at times, but if you jiggle the brush against your lash, the clumps will come out. My lashes are a lot longer using this product, and although it gives some curl, the overall look is better when I use eyelash curlers. My only concern is how long this product will last. It does have a tendency to feel as though its drying out and there doesn't seem a whole lot of product in the tube. We'll see. It is expensive, so I hope I get my money's worth.

I have been using this mascara for over 5 years. And it is by far my favourite mascara.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE love love this mascara! its soooo good! the best mascara for me personally. It gives you volume, the formula is amazing (not too wet nor too dry) doesnt flake at all, washes off well, just simply amazing and defiantly worth a try if you want volume :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I've been wanting to try a more expensive mascara so when this one was on sale I saw my chance.

The packaging looks cheap. It's very lightweight and reminds me of the 'toy' mascaras you can find in kiddie makeup kits.

The brush design is very outdated and again reminds me of toy makeup kits. I've been a fan of more modern brushes which just work better for me in application.

Which brings me to the next point: application is difficult. It clumps easily because the mascara is unevenly distributed on the brush. It's hard to get into the corners of your eyes as well.

It doesn't give that much of an impact and I can't believe they charge you so much for this. The outcome is very natural, too natural for me and building up layers causes only more clumping. After trying this for about a week I went back to my L'oreal False Lash Wings.

In love with this mascara! nice, soft volume and length. would recommend!

My to-go mascara for quite a lot of years. Stays put on and it does not flake like most non-waterproof mascaras.The reason I changed it was because I wanted to test other products out, but I think I will come back to it very soon.
Worth the money!

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

its kinda expensive for me, I don't have much money. when there is a sale of this ladys buy one :) you will love this mascara. I got it on sale at macys its a good mascara and doesn't flake. its not water proof but it stays on really good like a waterproof mascara. it is worth the money and I would definatly repurchase when I get some spending money after the house payment is paid. I do recommend this mascara to anyone :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I cashed in some Sephora points to try this. That was a mistake. It smeared under my eyes in less than an hour after application. I know this isn't a waterproof version but that's a bit soon for a pricier mascara to start smearing. As for the curl factor, I couldn't tell if it held a curl because it was mostly under my eyes when I checked.

I like mascaras that give a natural look, and this one is my favorite. I use it in the black-brown version. The only thing it gives is color, it doesn't enhance volume or length. So if you're looking for very dramatic results, you need to look elsewhere. It's well-pigmented, doesn't clump or flake at all, and leaves my lashes soft. (I hate mascaras that make the lashes hard and crunchy.) It's very pleasant to wear and easy to remove at the end of the day.

Popular Mascaras