April 23, 2014 | 1457 users online

Moisturizers - Perricone - Face Finishing Moisturizer

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by agnessman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Again I bought this owing to the hype, but it doesn't live up to my expectations. It smells fishy and clogs my pores so badly(it contains paraffin aka mineral oil). For such quality, the price is utterly ridiculous. This never seems to sink into my skin properly and leaves a greasy film behind.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Jmesa1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

tried it. made my face feel soft but has a weird sticky feeling after - my face stuck to my pillow case.

didn't see much difference wont be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by kblimm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite out of all of the perricone products I own, which is A LOT! Although the price is high, it is quite worth it in my opinion. You can apply this product morning and night, and it always leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft, especially after I exfoliate. The smell is a little strong, but I feel as though that adds to my feeling that it is really working. I usually get compliments on my skin, and I have this product to thank for that. A little goes a long way, just make sure you avoid the under-eye area while applying. Make sure you use upward motions when you apply this product, and don't forget to put some on your neck!! I also like the way this product is packaged. It makes it easier for application, and I don't get those thick globs of lotion that come out sometimes when you pump lotion through a regular pump.

I love this so much that after I apply it to my face, I spread the remainder onto my hands to keep them super smooth!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Caracal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer works beautifully on my skin which is a bit thin and leans towards dry. It brightens and leaves me with a fresh dewy glow and the skin on my cheeks and forehead feels thicker. I can apply it under my eyes as long as I'm careful not to get it *in* the eyes. There really is a difference if I go a few days without FFM - my skin starts looking dull and a bit gray.

This is a pricy product but look for the 4oz. tubs which work out quite a bit cheaper especially if you can find them on sale. A friend of mine found loads of Perricone MD products at Nordstrom Rack and stocked up - jealous!

FFM has a small amount of glycolic acid so it stings, I can't use it twice a day on my sensitive skin or even daily in winter. Overall the Perricone MD product line isn't what it used to be and this is no exception, it's not as rich as it was; but at least the scent has improved, it's now a delicate rose scent that dissipates in a few minutes.

I hear the complaints about applying makeup over this. With liquid makeup I can apply right away, but with loose mineral makeup I have to wait 10-20 minutes otherwise it pills.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by moor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

To start with - Perricone treatments and creams are the only products I use apart from the facial masks (occasional SK-II creams).
I had had a really unattractive complexion for years, even if I managed to control sebum production/ moisturising, my face was always inflamed, irritated, getting urticaria and weird allergic bumps .
I noticed significant reduction in the above when using my first sample of face finishing moisturiser approx 2 years ago.
Then I switched completely to Perricone products and I only have irritations when trying something new:)
I have been using face finishing moisturiser almost every day for those 2 years with no problems at all. I never use it on its own - usually I put at least 2-3 layers of various perricone treatments and then follow with the cream.
I can understand it may not be enough for drier complexions, however for my mixed complexion it is perfect.
I also use various professional facial masks -2-3 times a week, so maybe that controls my skin as well.
The texture is light, absorbs easily and leaves matte finish - there is no need to put to much because of the above.
Smells of roses (literally) however I do not really care about the smell as long as the cream is effective.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2013 5:46:00 AM More reviews by lenon

I, like others, had high hopes for Perricone, having read some good things and forking out $94. I didn't have a terrible experience like some other readers but it is definitely NOT for skin that tends to dry or dehydrated. I feel like it doesn't moisturise my skin AT ALL. It is definitely not worth the money and I won't be buying again. It does smell nice...that's about it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/25/2013 12:16:00 PM More reviews by Yeah9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The worst moisturizer I have ever used!!! Like other reviewers - I felt a stinging sensation upon application, and after washing & moisturizing my face, when I went to put on a light luminizing lotion - it was horrendous - white bits of fluff balling & peeling up off of my face, it was disgusting, and not appreciated when iin a rush to get to work on time. Frankly - expected way, way more. After applying the moisturizer, the skin did not seem moisturized at all, and looked flat & dull. Huge disappointment, will never touch one of their products again.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2013 3:41:00 AM More reviews by EdithEdith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the absolute worst moisturizer I have ever used! The minute I put it on my face, my face was on fire!! I had been so excited to try the Perricone products due to all of the great things I had heard and read. I ordered a trial kit directly through their website, based on the online skin analysis prescription. My skin was in such bad shape by the time my products arrived due to neglect and working too many hours. Feeling like I needed to make the most of my investment and give it a fair trial, I continued using the products, in spite of the irritation and obvious skin issues it was causing. During the 10 days, my cheeks, eye area, and neck continued to become more patchy, dry, flaky, and develop little bumps and rough spots. The stinging it caused on my face usually subsided after and hour, but my skin felt so tight, dry, and like little lines became more visible. Not to mention, it made my foundation look horrible because it was flaky, uneven, and like the color grabbed in spots. I have never had this issue with my foundation before. And to make it even worse, my chin broke out the worst I've ever seen on myself. Having dry skin, this seemed very odd. The broken out spots were deep and painful, like I have heard people with acne describe. The broken out spots that did surface became oozy, crusty pimples. Thinking I wasn't used to their regimen and products, I tried eliminating the Formula 15, in which I had no improvement. Just to satisfy my own curiosity, I had my 16 yr. old daughter sample the moisturizer on her cheek to get her reaction. She said it immediately felt hot, prickly, and was stinging. Not sure if I received a bad batch, but I will NOT be trying another Perricone product and will be shipping this back. Think I will go back to my tried and true Estee Lauder products.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

The reason I got this is it comes in a bundle deal from the Shopping Channel.
This does not moisturize my dry skin, especially during winter, it is OK now since its summer, relatively humidity around 50 %, although normal skin will benefit more.
It absorbs well, no shiny residue, but on the other hand, nothing visual significant improvement.
The rosy scent & jar packaging doesn't bother me a bit. But with the crazy price .... I find this no difference than an Olay cream.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2013 10:49:00 PM More reviews by bebikayz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Hate this moisturizer! First of all I don't like the texture at all--weird and filmy. I never felt like it absorbed into my skin. It also broke me out both times I tried to use it... And not a minor breakout, painful ones all over my cheeks! I haven't had a break out in forever but I got it both times I use it. Can't say enough bad things about it. Beware.