December 20, 2014 | 1118 users online

Moisturizers - Perricone - Face Finishing Moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 12/2/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by ryanhill

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This overly fragranced moisturizer did nothing for my dry 54 year old skin. My skin is just as dry as before I apply it. I was a sucker and purchased the cold plasma, the cold plasma orbital and the blue plasma plus this moisturizer. I have used the products as instructed and all I can say is I am out alot of money for alot of crapola. My under eyes look worse after using the orbital. I use this moisturizer on top of the other products with no improvement. LADIES DO NOT THROW YOUR MONEY AWAY ON THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this moisturizer. It is a thick, gel-cream with a light rose scent. It feels rich, but not heavy or greasy. My skin tends to be slightly dry overall, with some combination/oily areas on my nose & chin. It also gets quite dry during the winters. This is heavy/moisturizing enough for me to use during the winter, but I can also use it during the miserable Texas summers and not feel like a grease bomb. It soaks in quickly, and I have no issues applying makeup after I use this. I have "good" clear skin with no real issues, but I am 39 now, and I have noticed some fine lines starting. This definitely helps with those, and I have noticed that my skin appears smoother & more radiant overall. The cream is very costly (around $70 for 2 ounces), but I do feel it is worth the price. I have a backup of this in stock and I will probably repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Nashtunes

I am in love with this product. I have dry, problem skin. This moisturizer, combined with other Perricone products, have truly helped my skin. I have tired everything, and I do mean everything. From bargain to extremely expensive, and this is the best moisturizer of them all.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Hariette

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I was given the sales pitch for Perricone at the Big Makeup Store and for some reason I listened to it. I thought I had a good skin-care routine. Now that I'm middle-aged, I'm noticing pores are becoming larger, developing a red mask around my nose & onto my cheeks and developing fine lines in places I haven't had line before. The moisturizer smelled like roses & reminded me of my grandmother. Yes, it was an emotional purchase. Bought the stuff at the beginning of April & now it's August. I have about 1/3 of the jar left so would I buy it again? YES! YES! YES! My pores have become less noticeable, fine lines are softer and the red mask is gone. The wild part of this is I hadn't really looked at my skin for a while. Seeing what wasn't there was a very pleasant shock. I love the way my skin feels and haven't had any break-outs. (Really, someone should have warned me that zits can torture us past the teen years.) This is definitely a luxury item, but between how long it lasts and the results I'll buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2014 4:13:00 AM More reviews by gxqldr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Reason I was suggested to buy:

1. I am getting my first job as project manager in Business world and I need to take care of my broken, fine-line skin with acne scars.
2. I am only 25 years old.
3. My skin is stressed due to heavy homework
4.I am having acne sometimes -on my forehead and chine
5.Skin type-Dry deep down, and looks oily on the T-zone.

The VIP beauty advisor suggest me to use it, because it is created by the doctor for problematic skin! Even though I want to use NUDE.

One month later: I feel no REAL significant improvement. What I mean is:
1) I feel my fine lines are nourished well,
2) My skin is nourished {{{{{without break out }}}
3) Get more balanced.

But a LUSH Oil cleanser also do the same work and are cheaper and my skin looks realy happy!

Not the same case with this P-MD. Once I stop using it, I can see the finelines come back to what it is,and my skin does not looks happy all the time. I am not sure if they are using chemicals and physical ingredients to have a medium level of effects yet making my skin chemically addict to their product or not.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2014 11:46:00 AM More reviews by smileandactnice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

No no no no no! Yuck!:(
I was a sucker for the sales pitch and tried this. It does absolutely *nothing* for dry skin.
I was expecting maybe a velvet feel or something...but it just feels like a $3 moisturizer...as in, nothing...No plumping of skin, no controlling shine, no shrinking pores...just nothing.
Great big waste of money.
And a tub? Couldn't do an airless pump? For the price, I'd expect a decent package that you aren't going to contaminate everytime you open it.
Overpriced and useless.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2014 12:16:00 AM More reviews by agnessman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Again I bought this owing to the hype, but it doesn't live up to my expectations. It smells fishy and clogs my pores so badly(it contains paraffin aka mineral oil). For such quality, the price is utterly ridiculous. This never seems to sink into my skin properly and leaves a greasy film behind.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Jmesa1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

tried it. made my face feel soft but has a weird sticky feeling after - my face stuck to my pillow case.

didn't see much difference wont be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 12:15:00 AM More reviews by kblimm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite out of all of the perricone products I own, which is A LOT! Although the price is high, it is quite worth it in my opinion. You can apply this product morning and night, and it always leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft, especially after I exfoliate. The smell is a little strong, but I feel as though that adds to my feeling that it is really working. I usually get compliments on my skin, and I have this product to thank for that. A little goes a long way, just make sure you avoid the under-eye area while applying. Make sure you use upward motions when you apply this product, and don't forget to put some on your neck!! I also like the way this product is packaged. It makes it easier for application, and I don't get those thick globs of lotion that come out sometimes when you pump lotion through a regular pump.

I love this so much that after I apply it to my face, I spread the remainder onto my hands to keep them super smooth!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 9:15:00 PM More reviews by Caracal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer works beautifully on my skin which is a bit thin and leans towards dry. It brightens and leaves me with a fresh dewy glow and the skin on my cheeks and forehead feels thicker. I can apply it under my eyes as long as I'm careful not to get it *in* the eyes. There really is a difference if I go a few days without FFM - my skin starts looking dull and a bit gray.

This is a pricy product but look for the 4oz. tubs which work out quite a bit cheaper especially if you can find them on sale. A friend of mine found loads of Perricone MD products at Nordstrom Rack and stocked up - jealous!

FFM has a small amount of glycolic acid so it stings, I can't use it twice a day on my sensitive skin or even daily in winter. Overall the Perricone MD product line isn't what it used to be and this is no exception, it's not as rich as it was; but at least the scent has improved, it's now a delicate rose scent that dissipates in a few minutes.

I hear the complaints about applying makeup over this. With liquid makeup I can apply right away, but with loose mineral makeup I have to wait 10-20 minutes otherwise it pills.