LUSH BIG

3.9

Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Fresh Organic Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), Fresh Sea Water (Aqua), Toothed Wrack Seaweed Infusion (Fucus serratus), Cocamide DEA, Lauryl Betaine, Fresh Organic Lime Juice (Citrus aurantifolia), Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera), Neroli Oil (Citrus amara), Mandarin Oil (Citrus nobilis), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Orris Absolute (Iris florentina), *Limonene, *Linalool, *Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Perfume

on 8/10/2015 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I got a sample from a very nice employee. The sample is a tiny little container, but I've been using the shampoo for over a week and I still have enough for one more use. I love it and I'm so grateful I got to try it. I recently got my hair cut pretty short, so it is important to keep it from looking too greasy and limp all the time. This shampoo definitely does the trick. It makes my hair full and neat. I see a lot of people complaining about the drying effect. It is a very clarifying shampoo, you can feel that effect right after rinsing it out. However, I only shampoo every other day so it's not a problem. If you have problems with scalp dryness it's probably not the best choice. If you deal with oiliness and limpness like me, I recommend it wholeheartedly. I definitely plan to get a full sized product when I have a chance.

on 7/18/2015 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a pretty good shampoo. I'm holding off on a 5 star rating because it runs out way too fast considering the price, but it really does add a lot of volume to hair. It smells great, you don't need to use a lot to lather, and adds a ton of shine. As with all lush products, I do think it's a bit overhyped, but I definitely prefer it over my old shampoos. I used pantene and garnier before, and they didn't lather well along with flattening my very thick hair. They left a sort of sticky residue, and a lot of buildup. This wasn't noticeable unless someone ran their fingers through it or really looked, but I definitely noticed how my hair was harder to style, felt limp and somewhat greasy. Big made my normally oily hair become normal and styling it became a lot easier. The fullness was very obvious. I would reccomend this product, though I don't think it should be this expensive and would definitely buy a dupe at a cheaper price if I found it.

on 6/24/2015 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

First impression: very good (gives a lot of volume, smell of sea).

After having used it a couple of times, my hear felt very dry, unpleasant, ... And the packaging simply does not work under the shower. I did not finish the pot - threw it away when it was half down.

I love Lush shampoos, but not this one.

on 6/18/2015 11:35:00 PM

Very drying and thinning! And the funny part is that they sold it to me when I asked for a shampoo to make my hair shiny! My hair was certainly anything but shiny after applying it!

on 2/27/2015 1:21:00 PM

After several uses, I have concluded that I would not repurchase this shampoo again. I have very long, straight hair and am looking for any extra volume I can get. this shampoo failed me on all aspects - the smell is horrendous !!!! it reminds me of a cheap laundry detergent. A tub for a shampoo just doesn't work - when your in the shower and trying to get the shampoo out and your hands are wet and then you get water inside the tub - booo ! also, I noticed zero increase in volume - my hair does feel clean afterwards but no different than any other shampoo I've used. All in all, I will finish it off but would not buy again.

on 2/7/2015 5:00:00 PM

Really good shampoo. It adds even more volume to my really thick hair and is really good at getting the coconut oil out of my hair after a treatment. I really like how the ingredients are natural and that the packaging can be recycled. The only con is that it's kinda expensive, but I guess it isn't that much of an issue since you only need to use a little bit. And is it just me or does this shampoo smell really good?

on 2/5/2015 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I use Big once a week to remove product build up and it works like a charm. I follow it up with my regular conditioner and I am left very soft, shiny hair that has tons of bounce.

on 2/3/2015 5:14:00 PM

Amazing shampoo - really makes my hair squeaky clean. I sampled this a few times before purchasing. Kinda gets used to putting something gritty on your head, but add water and BAM! Suds and suds and suds!

I was not very impressed with this product. I'm glad I got a free sample and did not spend almost $30 on it. I heard a lot about it so I was excited to try it. First of all they say your only going to need a dime size amount and rub it on your head and it will lather up (they said a little will go along way) but I actually had to use quite a lot to get a lather going because I have a lot of hair. It felt okay at first but then as I'm feeling my hair I'm noticing this stuff is drying the heck out of my hair and making it get extremely knotty. I hate that. I had to condition my hair twice after that. And it was no easy task brushing out my hair as it was still very tangled after I let it air dry for a while. The end result: nothing special. My hair looked nice but I can achieve that with most other shampoos and the volume was not impressive. And because that was what the main claim is (being called "big") I don't think it was very effective. My hair was not more volumized than ever before. It's not the worst product I've ever used, my hair did not look bad at all after using (it did not look better than usual either) but for the price, the amount of product I had to use, having to deal with drying and knots from hell, I don't think it's worth it. One more thing, the salt dissolves very quickly so theres no major exfoliating going on for your scalp, they told me it's great for exfoliating your scalp when I bought it.

on 1/29/2015 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great for massaging my scalp. Very drying as a shampoo. I really like this but I also like to use a lot of it for all the salt. which is economically unfeasible. maybe will add my own. Either way feels very "clarifying."