October 25, 2014 | 1815 users online

Highlighters - Eyeko - Eyeko's Cream

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really don't like this product so basically I never use it. I've tied it all over my face and ended up looking like a grease ball. I've tried it as a highlighter but never enjoyed the finish it gave me. I am so glad I got this when it was cheap because if I had paid the stupid amount they charge for it now I would have been very annoyed. Honestly I don't understand how a company who once marketed themselves as affordable expects it's customers to want to pay high end prices. I know I wont purchase another product from them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by dawnzartandlife

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am ambivalent about this pink pearly highlighter. It is light, blends well, you get a lot of product in the jar, hate the open container, very un-hygenic. I live in AZ so we'll see how long it lasts before it dries out. I am fair so I can use a light application all over, but tend to use just on my cheeks, cupids bow, etc. There are better options out there, I actually like the new Drugstore version L'oreal Lumi highlighter better than this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2011 6:29:00 PM More reviews by beaumamselle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really love this product, and I find myself using it all the time, on my eyes, cheeks and on my cupid's bow. It's very shimmery and cute, but too sparkly for all over your face. I love the packaging... my favourite from Eyeko. There is a lot of it too.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2011 2:54:00 PM More reviews by rabbitsinspace

I actually tried this product almost two years ago. Eyekos prices at the time were cheaper, and they had free international shipping. I really wanted to like this product.

For a moisturizer it is very drying. I mixed it with my tinted moisturizer foundations but felt it was still too shimmery for all over the face. As many have said I would only use this for cheeks, bridge of nose, chin, maybe brow line. It does get goopy and flake though and there really are better highlighting products out there.

I tried to keep it around but after awhile I felt like it had really no purpose and I threw it away. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone. Honestly, I think it's completely worthless.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2010 10:48:00 AM More reviews by Sarahbbe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Eyeko 3 in 1 moisuriser is a moisturiser, highlighter and eye cream.

First impresions:
When i first bought this I thought the packaging was really cute and because im a girly girl I liked it because of the pink. When i first opened the tub there was a plastic lid inside the other lid, I presume this is so it doesnt go over the sides. The cream is a light pink with goldy undertones. It dries really quickly and it blends really well.

The only bad thing is if you apply it over powder it doesnt blend too well because it gets clumps of powder in it. This also happens if you apply it over foundation before it has properly dried.

How I apply it:
I use it on my cheek bones, brow bones and above my lip (cupids bow).

overall impression:
I would definatley recomend this product to any one who wants a nice glow on their face.
I will buy this again when I run out as I really like it. It is verry moisturising and sometimes like to use it at night but i feel its too shiny to use all over my face. It does make your face feel soooo soft though. I hope this helped. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2010 5:35:00 AM More reviews by dea2407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is not recommendable as a moisturizer or eye cream - as so many others wrote before!
Still - I love it as a highlighter!!! I'm very pale skinned and the Eyeko cream gives me a subtile sheen of a very soft pink with silver undertones. I have two ways of using it: I apply a little on my cheeks (or wherever you want) with my fingers and blend it with a duo-fibre brush (or sometimes with my fingers too). Or I mix it with my foundation for a little glow. Then I apply a dot of foundation and the same amount of Eyeko cream and mix it together directly on my face, which works very well. I had no bad experience concerning breakouts. You get a large amount of product for a great price - I will always buy again!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Miriams22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As other people have said, this only really works as a highlighter. I think it's a good highlighter and I have mixed it into foundation which gave a nice effect. Although be careful with the amounts.. one time I did it and ended up with a super shiny face which was not the look I was going for!

There are two reasons why I would not buy this again:
1. I wouldn't need to as it is such a big container (so I guess it is good value for money)
2. It doesn't do what it says and I think you could probably find a better product for the same price

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2010 3:21:00 PM More reviews by ford8161

I used to put this under my foundation, (before I found my HG, elizabeth arden flawless finish), and it left a nice dewy glow. I now dont want to use it under ff, as I think it wuld ruin the effect, so I use the bronzing cream to contour and this as a higlight. Blended with a brush, they make my skin glow. I have very dry skin, so I cant use many powder products (a bit of loose powder and blusher), but the cream consistancy lasts all day, and my skin has never been this good. will continue to buy,as long as it keeps working, its dirt cheap, and the packaging is ok for the money. this even lasted through moving house and redecorating, so its good stuff!! not for you I think if you have oiley skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2010 10:44:00 AM More reviews by medstudent2be

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It claims to be a moisturiser, highlighter and an eye cream and it only works for me as a highlighter. To shimmery for a moisturiser or an eye cream. It was not pricey and you get so so much product which is excellent. I'm not sure weather it would last as long if it were a moisturiser lol The packaging is ultra cute as usual from eyeko. Its a baby pink plastic tub. I am still going to try the tinted bronzer eyeko cream though because the consistency of this cream was nice and smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by facadeindreams

I bought awhile back and never figured out how to use it without making my oily skin look even more greasy. So it lived in the bottom of my makeup bag until inspiration hit!

Here's my routine: I wash my face, moisturize with an SPF and then dab the Eyeko Cream on the high planes of my face. I wait 15 minutes for everything to seep in and then use my mineral makeup over it. The result is a dewy look without looking oily!

I'm not a huge fan of the packaging because the tub isn't very hygienic, but I wash my hands before I use it so haven't had any bad reactions so far. I think I spent less than $7 with a coupon code and think this little tub will last forever!