July 23, 2014 | 2039 users online

Lip Gloss - Chanel - Unity Glossimer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2014 6:14:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Elegance in a tube!! Theeeeeee most beautiful bronze MLBB lipgloss. I love browns in general so this is in my wheelhouse. If you are on an extreme budget, WnW BronzeBerry is similar but not identical. Just sayin'. I have bought 3 Glossimers this week (Unity, Brilliance, & Constellation which Constellation went back). I also own Twinkle. Each Glossimer color is so unique, Chanel does such an awesome job of coming up with beautiful colors. I want to go back for Blizzard & Giggle!! If you are buying your 1st Glossimer, you cannot go wrong w Unity.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Dozastroze

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My BFF. I have been wearing Unity for years now, I love it, never lets me down.. its a beautiful sheer, bronz'y, heavenly color that compliments most skin tones. Does not feel sticky, stays on a good while and does not have an odd taste that most glosses do. I recommend this line especially this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2011 10:55:00 PM More reviews by IreneG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite gloss of all time! Like others have said, I can't believe there aren't more (raving!) reviews for this one! I've been wearing Unity for about 7 years now. It's the perfect shade of nude/pink with the perfect amount of shimmer.The gloss consistency is excellent -- not sticky at ALL and it has nice staying power. The only downfall is the $$$. When I started buying this one it was around $20. Now, about 7 years later, it's it's almost $30 with tax! Though I wish it were cheaper, the ridiculous price still doesn't deter me. This is my HG!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Gailkey2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I walked into Lord and Taylor wanting a new Chanel Glossimer, and my Chanel rep Didi recommended this..I told her I didnt want anything dramatic , too bright, not too dark..She pulled unity out and said let's try this one.. at 1st glance I was thinking no way, this looks too dark...I couldnt have been more wrong, it goes on lighter than it looks in the tube...beautiful shimmer! gorgeous natural glossimer! Im mac nw45 for reference..stunning on me..compliments were flying at me left and right!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by BarkleyJ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is one of my absolute favorite lipglosses of all time. It looks a lot darker in the tube, but goes on as a beautiful glossy nude color without a ton of shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2010 8:27:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color! It was not very impressive in the tube, a little muted but shows up beautifully on the lips - can't really describe the bronzey shade. Definitely one of my top two glossimers (I have sunset gold, pinup, pagoda, hibiscus and blizzard)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2009 8:57:00 PM More reviews by KJS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite lip gloss! I love Chanel Glossimers and this color is amazing! I've been wearing it for years and is one of the few products I'm loyal to. Neutral but not too nude or boring. Shiny and a hint of shimmer, without being glittery. This is my go to for a natural look or to balance a smoky or done-up eye. Highly Recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2009 1:26:00 PM More reviews by scon56669

I wonder why there are not more reviews for this lipgloss! It has been years since teh last review! I am always on teh serach for a lip gloss taht actually shows up and brightens my face, and finally I found it! Unity is beautiful, in day light it has a nice natual glossy look and at night it reflects light to brighten up teh whole face.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2009 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Jess2blessed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

absolutely LOVEEEE this gloss! I've searched the land for the best "nude" lip gloss for my dark skin complexion and this hits it RIGHT on the nail! Not too "light", but just "right" (~.~). I wasn't too excited about hearing the makeup consultant say "$29.50" at the cash register, but I guess it was worth it, lol...I am the ultimate lip gloss fanatic! Whenver I buy multiple glosses, I end up giving some of the others away - just so I won't feel bad about spending so much money on such a product! lol

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by diann_co

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is only the 2nd Glossimer that I have gotten (the 1st being Spark) and I LOOOVE it!! The color is an unusual bronzy rose (similar to Laura Merciers' Ambre Rose but not quite as dark) which is perfect for my NC30-35 olive complexion. The formula is amazing! It's a little thicker than some brands but not sticky at all!