January 26, 2015 | 2178 users online

Bronzers - MAC - Matte Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2015 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Khan14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this bronzer!! It has no shimmer to it. When applied, it comes out subtle and natural which I like. You can build on it but not too much. Gives me a nice glow to my face. BUY IT!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2015 12:53:00 AM More reviews by obscureskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought mine when i was at an airport, i searched for a deep color that would put pigment on my medium-dark skin. the first time i used it, i was pretty excited but when i actually applied it to face, no pigment showed up. i built it up more, eventually but only until the tenth time did i finally see a pigment. im disappointed because it barely shows up on medium skin tones. if you're in a hurry, dont use this bronzer, it will take you so much time building a shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 2:49:00 AM More reviews by February_Starr

I'm not sure why but up until recently I never bothered to use anything beyond foundation and powder for my face, concentrating mostly on my eye makeup. I never really liked the way blush looks on my cheeks, especially in daylight. But one day I added my Laura Mercier bronzer on my cheekbones and was amazed by what a difference it made in my overall appearance. On my face, bronzer seems to bring my makeup look together and actually makes me look healthier by adding a soft, natural looking contour and color. I like my LM bronzer but I felt like the shimmer was a little too heavy for everyday, especially for the office, so I went in search of a matte bronzer. I randomly stumbled upon MACs while at one of their Macy's counters picking up an eyebrow pencil. Their matte bronzer only comes in one shade, so when the makeup artist/sales person showed it to me, I was hesitant to try it because I thought it might look too dark for my NC25/30 skintone. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the color works great for me and makes my skin look healthy by imparting a natural looking glow. It applies evenly and lasts for most of the day worn over foundation/primer. I usually use this everyday to contour my cheekbones and add dimension to my entire face. The packaging is practical, sturdy and sleek and has a built in mirror. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2015 3:31:00 AM More reviews by sleepnix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am very pale, and this is the only bronzer that I have ever liked. It is not orange or fake-shimmery. I have to admit, it is not very pigmented--which is probably why I like it. Very easily to build and extremely subtle. I mostly use it to contour. I would recommend this bronzer to beginners, because it is foolproof.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by TineMaria

I LOVE this bronzer! Its not super pigmented but it looks amazing and natural on the skin. It cannot be recommended if you are dark or deep.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by NinaSun

I absolutely adore my Too Faced bronzers but since I've tried this one it might be my new favorite. I love using this for contouring and sculpting my face - I place it underneath my cheekbones, around my jawline and up and around my forehead and my nose. The color is perfect for my NC25 skintone as it's not too dark but not too light. It's got moderate color but you can always build it up to get the color/intensity that you desire. It looks very natural and is a good everyday bronzer, especially now that fall is coming up. I would definitely recommend this product, and the packaging is gorgeous.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2014 5:52:00 PM More reviews by Mikey87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the perfect bronzer for guys!!! It's completely matte and the colour is very natural. This bronzer gives my face an airbrushed glow without being too girly and obvious that you're a guy wearing make up. It soaks up my excess oil and lasts alllll day - what more could you want - this bronzer is perfect :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 9:01:00 PM More reviews by xMessy

Love the way this is so matte because it genuienly just creates a shadow on your cheekbones and make it look completely natural and transforms your face into a victoria secret model aheh! I found other bronzers were too pigmented or dark and I was always afraid I'd apply too much and look stupid! This however is pretty easy to blend and I feel my face looks 90 % better than it did without this baby! I also use this on my crease and sometimes bring it to under my lowerlash line when I'm doing a natural day look. 2 birds one stone ;)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2014 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Deedianne

Maybe it's because I'm tan I cannot see any difference with this bronzer when I apply it on. It does not build after I have applied over 3, 4 times and doesn't seem to have any colour on me. I find nars laguna only needs one try and I can see it instantly.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 6:42:00 AM More reviews by victoriasaintnoren

I have many bronzers, Benefit Hoola, Soleil Tan de Chanel, Bourjois The Chocolate Bronzer, NARS Laguna, Sleek Bronzing Duo, Elf Bronzing Duo and many more...
However i was not happy with all of them because i am a very busy person and i don't have Time blending the hell out of hoola or all the other ones in the Morning.
I saw Nicole Guerriero using Mac Mineralise Skinfinish powder in Medium Deep and i thought that might work for me too because they are sheer and buildable. So i went to get it, i thought, instead i found this baby and i couldn't believe how amazing this was and why i have never heard about it. I hate bronzers that have too much pigmentation just because i need things to happen very fast in the Morning.

I hope this was helpful to you guys.