November 25, 2014 | 1750 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2014 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Nina2203

El peor delineador líquido que he probado. Al momento de secarse se cuartea... Y se va cayendo en pedacitos el color. Pésimo producto.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by laughingdisease

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my holy grail liner. Most liners wont hold up to a sweaty 12 hour shift. This one will! It might break at the end if I'm rubbing my eyes, but no raccoon eyes. It comes off super easy, but it'll stay on when you're working out even! I've also worn it into the pool once!

Now, the brush is not easy to use. I would NOT recommend this for people who haven't had a lot of experience with liquid eyeliner. It does need a few seconds to dry, you do need to mind your eyelashes, and you need a lot of practice. When you do finally get that practice in, this eyeliner is absolute gold!

I say for the experienced users: Try it, and use it for awhile before you pass your judgement. It could definitely surprise you!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/31/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using this liner for about a month or two now, and I have to say, its not bad. it goes on smooth, its very black, and its true to the waterproof claim. The only complaint i have is that it can get a little messy sometimes, one stray brush bristle will ruin your entire eye. Also, you can literally peel it off if you can get a finger nail under it. and it leaves my lids a little red.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by jmmaldonadobruin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this product. I have hooded eyes and there has not been one eye liner that has not smudged onto my eye lid by the end of the day, even with an eye primer.

My mom has been using this for years, but never thought to try it as I thought I needed something "special" and she didn't know what was up in the makeup world. She's visiting this weekend and after spending $20 each on the Stila eyeliner and the new Benefit eyeliner (which by the way, is the least smudge proof and water proof of this one, Stila, and Mac fluid line), I decided to just give it a go. If it didn't work, it couldn't be worse than the Benefit eyeliner I just spent $20 on that, not only smudges onto my eyelid, but also slides down to the outer corner of my eyes.

Put my usual Smashbox eye primer (the brand new one is my HG.. Comes in a silver tube) on and followed with my mom's eyeliner. SO BLACK AND SO FLUID. The applicator brush is small enough that it is easy to control even for an inexperienced person. Gel and liquid liner definitely takes some time getting used to, but this one was a breeze to apply.

I think the only downside for me is that it takes awhile to dry since it is so liquidy. I DONT CARE. If it stays put on my face, I'm taking it with whatever bad it comes with.

I put it on this morning, sweat all throughout the day (I'm a super sweaty person), and I came home to my eyes looking I like they did this morning.

I think the reason I had a flake-less experience was because of the eye primer. It flaked bit when I was taking it off with makeup wipes, but at that point I don't care what happens with my makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2014 1:34:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

1) you can scratch this eyeliner off with just your nails 2) the brush made it a little hard to apply. 3) the color was good. 4) it doesnt stay for long, and if you sweat or if your walking in the rain its gonna flake off

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2014 10:36:00 AM More reviews by HottSauce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I have been using this for many years, but that does not mean I like this! Its complicated, I guess I was just lazy to try anything else so I kept buying this. I have much to say on this.

Flake disaster. It applies and dries to like a rubbery, latex finish material and comes off very easily in flakes and even worse, strips!!!!! Any stretch of the skin, touch, blinking throughout the day, or nothing, its cracking and everywhere. Its beautiful for a short moment. It IS waterproof though, but it will flake off before you have a chance to battle any water/moisture. Not very good for layering either, becomes easily thick, and more prone to flake off.

The colors are very nice. Black is super dark. I really like the browns from this. The applicator is thin, flexible, like a small pointy paintbrush, and oh so easy to make flicks, wings. Now that I think about it, that is why I kept buying it! I'm a horrible artist, I cannot make wings or cat eyes if my life depended on it, but I love the look! Its a good day if I get it near perfect. This can get me that shape I want.

The price is so ridiculously cheap its a steal! And it lasts forever! The quantity and the formula is just never ending. The one I have now.....wow....when did I buy that....I seriously cannot remember but Im sure a year ago, could be longer! I'll never know.

So the only bad thing is the formula, the wear of it. That's it really. As much as I have been very faithful to this, Im ready for new and better wearing eyeliners!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 5:50:00 AM More reviews by spanky1118

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this eyeliner. Actually received it in a giveaway bag. First - about the cracking. If you apply this over powder or powder eyeshadow, yes it will not stick as well. Otherwise, it is ON THERE. Good for superfine lines or fat ones.

I have only ever had problems with it after rubbing eyes by accident, then pieces might flake off. This product - i teach multiple aerobics classes in a row and it does NOT MOVE. Huge thumbs-up.

P .S. I guess there might be "better" ones on the market but i am not sensitive or allergic to this one at all (a frequent problem), so i haven't looked for anything else.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 8:42:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I love this eyeliner! I keep coming back to it. It's 1 of my fave DS waterproof eyeliner. It really does stay put where it's supposed to. I buy black. I like the brush too, but I agree it's probably going to be difficult to work the brush for beginners to liquid eyeliner. All in all, I like Essence waterproof liquid black eyeliner a bit better (it has a nicer brush, stays put better, & cheaper), but they only sell that at ULTA around my region whereas the Maybelline is more widely available for me sold at nearly every DS or grocery practically.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by guineveregalaxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite eyeliner ever, I wear fairly large winged eyeliner every day and this is my savior. I've seen some people complain that it cracks after awhile, and yes it does but I've only noticed after 12+ hours of wearing. Definitely recommend!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by kyndie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this liner in dark brown. First off I do like the way this product goes on. It is highly pigmented and very smooth and despite what some people seemed to experience, the brush (as opposed to marker tip) was pretty easy to use. However, that is where the good ended for me. The second I made any sort of facial expression with my eyes, it cracked. Badly. Despite the claim it is not, in my opinion, waterproof. It is very crumbly and came off with just a little water and rubbing. Also, when applying, you have to be extremely careful to not get any on your eyelashes because it is fairly runny and really sticks and makes them clumpy. I had to wipe off my eyelashes before applying my mascara. Overall, yuck. I will not buy again.