August 1, 2014 | 1759 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Pencil - White

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by Sprinklesandwinkles

I have these eyeliner in every color available! Dont let the price fool you they are so creamy and amazing and pigmented! And for $.99 you can't beat the price! Go on and get them! The white one is as creamy as the rimmel white liner. I use them interchangeably.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2014 7:04:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I hate to give 1 of my fave DS brands (& brands in general!!) such a low rating, I love WnW!! But I am going to try this product again. My past experience with this white pencil is that it was too hard, not opaque enough (didn't show up on my skin), & didn't stay put. I was wanting & trying to put it under my lower lash line. The price is great!! Maybe I just got a bad batch because I adore the black & taupe pencils. The texture of this pencil seemed completely different than those 2 colors, very hard & kinda waxy.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2014 3:37:00 AM More reviews by mayag719

It's great for how inexpensive it is. I use it on the inner corner of my eyes. It blends pretty well, and it does take a little pushing for super opacity, but it's still fairly pigmented and waxy. It's $1, so I'm really not complaining. Though the cap did break which is a little annoying. The waxy texture does make it difficult for the water line, so if you want something for that, go with something creamier. But as a quick highlight, it's great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 6:25:00 AM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Just a decent white pencil with good pigment. Nothing fancy here and gets the job done. The formula isn't very soft, so you have to push harder than other higher end pencils, but I warm them up in my hands. For 99 cents you can't complain really, you get a lot of product for your money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by hannluvsb

This is a nice, blendable, lasting, milk shade. It does require some layering to be truly opaque, but I love using it to highlight my brow bone, inner corners, and the center of my lids. I love the Color Icon eyeliner series and recommend them highly, because they're affordable and they're good products all around. Will upload photo of swatches. This shade is the very top swatch.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by alg208

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

it's okay. basically, my cap broke, so i had to use a pen cap to keep it closed. but this is just a milky white color. i got this, because i wanted a cheap white eyeliner. it's like $1. it's inexpensive, so i wasn't expecting it to be extraordinary or anything. but i like that's it's pigmented and waxy. it got my bottom lashes, a little white because it rubbed off. i stopped wearing it as a waterline eyeliner and started using it on my brow bone. i wanted to have a use for it somehow because i like to use up stuff. it works well as a brow bone highlighter, that way, it usually lasts throughout the day. but i wouldn't recommend this as an eyeliner, but if you want to use it as brow highlighter, it would work better!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/29/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by DessM

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner was terrible. I purchased this for my waterline and it does not glide on smoothly at all. The waxy texture leaves a clumpy mess in my bottom lashes and does not look flattering to say the least. I tried heating it with a lighter to attempt a smoother application, and still had no luck. Never buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 8:59:00 PM More reviews by liltartmuffin

Great price. I just wish the eyeliner was a little more 'moist' and not so hard, but worka well

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 3:06:00 AM More reviews by ecolleen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff is incredible. Wet 'n' Wild has yet another great product for a ridiculous price. I have small-ish eyes so I bough this to open them up a bit by using it on the waterline. It goes on perfectly bright and smooth and stays on for hours, no problem at all. I adore this stuff and this company. (packaging gets a four because I just generally don't like pencil liners)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by CaliGirl0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Overall rating the product is okay, it doesn't compare to Nyx's Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. But for the price I'd say it's not a horrible product (I got it at Giant Eagle for 99 cents). As for packaging, I'm never the person to care about it. If you are I'd say it's a typical pencil you can get at a drugstore.