December 18, 2014 | 1816 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2014 7:07:00 PM More reviews by Gerdule

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Great product. I'm very pale all year round and my cheeks tend to get very red so I have to be very carefull with all pigmented things that go on my face like bronzers/blushes/highliters as it is very easy to look stupid. So for me it's hard to find a subtile, natural looking bronzer that I could use everyday. And this one is just perfect. I just lightly bad my brush into it and apply under my cheeck bones. Just enough pigmentation to see that you did some kind of natural looking contouring. Since I'm using very small amounts of it, this package will prob last my whole life (and I don't mind that).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2014 10:34:00 PM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this bronzer today for the first time and I absolutely loved it! I have pale skin with cool undertones and this bronzer did a great job at contouring without creating a orangey/muddy color on my cheekbones and temples. I was amazed at how well it blended out so smoothly and effortlessly. I also used it to contour my nose (which I normally do as well). It is a great bronzer for contouring or if you just want simple color. After about 5 hours, the bronzer kept in great shape and didnt move or oxidize on my face!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by SiiLLYxMEE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I have bought this two times since I've hit pan for the first. I really liiike this color. It's a very versatile color that goes well with probably all skin tones. I have used this as a bronzer and as a blush. It's also great for contouring. The color is very buildable/pigmented! The packaging is not that great, but hey, what do you expect from a product this low-priced? I would just say to be careful not to drop this, as it can break easily. This is definitely worth the buy and if you're considering purchasing a low-priced but well bronzer, I would recommend you giving this a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by karliemoore17

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff rocks! I use this bronzer as blush, because I have insanely red cheeks. I've tried using other bronzers as blush in the past and they are all way too dark or shimmery. Not this product! It's great for my pale skin, and its matte! I love it, it gives my cheeks a beautiful glow, and effortlessly covers my red! 5 stars for this onex good job NYC, you haven't let me down yet!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by TTiff

NO NO and NO! Made me break out and my skin is not even that sensitive!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 7:21:00 PM More reviews by kanovacane

I've been using this for years. I think its a staple in my routine. Even through out the year I get lighter... tanner. I rely on this bonzer to even me out. I use this to blend out my countor (MAC- BLUNT which I HATE alone) GREAT PRODUCT. a little too orange for my skin tone in the winter not as orange as MAC's "give me sun). But if youre a light bronzer user this is worth the try. #1 go to bronzer aside from my guerlan . product it self is smooth, Not chalky or blotchy. Very comparable to a high end bronzer. Better than mac baked bronzers OVERALL

rated 3 of 5 on 11/4/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by lollycat99

I do like the formula of this bronzer. But I wish they had more color selections because this color is warm and can be a little orange ... But not in a bad way. It's a good bronzer for bronzing your skin up and warming your skin tone. But like I said, wish they had more than one color especially one that is more on the cooler side so that it'll be ideal for contouring

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2014 9:43:00 AM More reviews by kidrauh1

I love this! Perfect shade. I've had this product for over a year and have hit pan! Price is great and I would definitely buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by maymay24

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is literally the best bronzer I have ever used! I have a very tan complexion and this gives me that beautiful sun kissed glow to my cheekbones and temples! New holy grail bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

My all time favorite contour! It's the perfect shade, consistency, and price. I got mine at Duane Reade for under $5 - which is a complete steal! It's so hard to find a matte drugstore bronzer like this one - especially at that price! Color wise, this bronzer is a semi-deep burnt orange/tan color and really looks beautiful on light skin tones. I never find that it looks too muddy on my skintone, and I have pretty fair skin. The consistency of this product is also a winner because of how smooth, and easy application is with it. It blends out beautifully, and really works with any brush you use. For the price you can't beat it! Try it!