September 2, 2014 | 1994 users online

Shampoo - Kerastase - Bain de Force

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2014 9:17:00 AM More reviews by dragonisdragon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Kerastase is expensive of course..I honestly bought it because one of my fave bollywood actresses mentioned in an interview that she stocks up on the brand while abroad and only uses kerastase products for dry hair and a hot olive oil treatment every month. And her hair never looks fried or over processed.
I bought this from Donato at Yorkdale. Made my hair very soft and the smell is gentle and not over powering or super perfumey which I like. I also used it at a time when I was experiencing a little more shed than usual and this didn't seem to make the shedding worse like I feel some shampoos do.
It DOES make my hair feel more resilient and strong rather. I would definitely repurchase at some point in the future when I have some extra cash. This one shampoo I feel was worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 11:24:00 AM More reviews by Hannahsam2804

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This is my #1 shampoo ever used. It helps my hair recover so much from everything. The entire line is so good, would recommend anyone to purchase if your hair is extremely brittle, over processed, permed, bleached, you name it. The thing when using this, is knowing for sure its helping reconstruct your hair from damage. A lot goes a long way, bought mines last year October (2013) its the ending of April 2014, and I still have some in my bottle to last me a month. So a lot does go a long way even if the price point is steep.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by littlestarface

Must recommend this shampoo to anyone suffering from big poofy dry hair. Had it throughout my teen years. I don't use this product as much now, as I have had the Yuko treatment done, but used this shampoo exclusively for a year and noticed a huge change in the texture of my hair.
Remember to only use the amount of a 1p coin. That's all you need! And also this product does not lather so don't worry about using more and just stick to that amount.
For a shampoo it is ridiculously expensive but well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by encee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I had a tough time choosing online, which shampoo to get out of the whole Kerastase offerings. Finally settled on Bain de Force, assumably the shampoo that suits all hair types. My fine is fine, straight, long, dyed, with entangled tendency. The smell is gorgeous, not a scented-shampoo smell, but more like a dermatological good-smelling product. It feels like it nourishes my hair as it shampoos, rinses out to disentangle most parts, but I still can't go without a conditioner / mask. This shampoo does a great job, but my stylist said Kerastase is meant for salon use, not really a home-product haircare considering all the stronger chemicals incorporated into the product. So this shampoo is not my everyday choice, I alternate with other loreal haircare lines in fear of chemical overdose on my head.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Tearbag1969

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This whole line is great. I have very lousy, damaged hair. This shampoo (with matching conditioner and leave-ins) is getting my hair back to decent shape. Smells great, too. I took off one lippy for the high price. Will buy again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2013 4:18:00 PM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought this based on the reviews and the fact my hair is quite dull and flat. The ends are quite damaged my my hair is not coloured.

The screw cap is a bad idea as it gets too slippy in the shower.

The texture of the shampoo is quite creamy but it is not a moisturising shampoo. Therefore it does not make my hair greasy. I can go three days before washing again.

It seems to make my hair quite soft and voluminous. I would recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/11/2013 10:23:00 PM More reviews by bellabim

Loved! Purchased this before my wedding to get my hair in top shape. Loved the results. Wish I could afford to continue using it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by AJE12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I couldn't help but notice that a lot of comments state that this product has made their hair oily. This specific product is usually recommended for extremely damaged hair. If your hair is only slightly damaged or fine, this product is much to strong and would of course result in this problem.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2013 6:02:00 AM More reviews by katiegrin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am in twominds about this I love the results but I seem to be a bit allegic. I get a hot itchy scalp after using it and sometimes break out in bumps in my scalp . I also notice when hair sheds more when i wash it using this shampoo and con. I used it for i full year last year and really loved it it works brilliantly but i think your scalp gets used to it and you start having problems. My eyes also get sore when i use it. I will prob keeps a couple of bottles to use now and again but i dont think my hair will allow me to use this regularly again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Daficaricuchi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shampoo has a very soft formula that doesnt make your hair straw-like. Of course the results are not the same if you continue damaging your hair by ironing, perming, dying, blow drying and stuff. Really, if you continue doing that sort of things, you cant expect this or any other product to repair it.
I used it among the masque, and it is really doing fine, I use no heat tools, wash it every other day and apply the masque twice a week. It is really making my hair look and feel healthier.
Another good thing about this product is that you don't need to use a lot of product to get good results.
The smell is very nice, not strong enough to be annoying.