Aveeno Intense Relief Hand Cream

4.3

Water, Glycerin, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Avena Sativa Kernel Flour (oat), Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride.

on 1/19/2015 8:58:00 AM

this product smells funny, smells like wheats or oats. But it does the jobs to moisturise your hands/body. Absorbs in quite fast too :)

on 1/18/2015 1:52:00 PM

Sinks in more slowly than Clinique's, but it leaves a " dry" to touch feeling on skin afterwards, the scent is light and not off putting and it's very cheap.

on 11/26/2014 9:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like that this is fragrance-free and absorbs really quickly, but I don't find it that moisturizing. I get better moisturization from my typical body lotion.

Oddly enough I do like this on dry elbows though. It absorbs so fast you can apply several layers and not have to worry about leaving oil/lotion stains on clothes/furniture.

on 9/24/2014 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Meh. Bought this because of the great reviews and I'm disappointed. I wouldn't call it a bad hand cream at all, just average. Personally, I don't find it that moisturizing. And I don't like the packaging because the hinges of the lid started to crack after just a few uses. I've had it for a few weeks and it hasn't broken, but I can imagine that it might in the future. I do like the fact that it's got a plastic bottle, though. I hate the stuff that a lot of the other hand creams (like Guerlain) are made out of. I also like that this cream absorbs pretty quickly into the skin. As I said however, it's not that moisturizing. To me, this is an average product.

I am so pleased I discovered this hand cream. It's the right combination of being very moisturizing as well as easily absorbed (and not greasy).

I also like the fact that the scent isn't too strong. I think there's a time and a place for strongly scented hand creams... this one is a nice go-to for when you just want something to quickly moisturize your hands without being overpowering. I keep some at my desk at work and love it. I will also be buying some to keep at home when winter hits.

Price is pretty good too... you get a lot of quality product for a reasonable price.

on 7/30/2014 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

For someone with extremely dry hands, this product was a goldmine! It absorbs into the skin almost immediately so there isn't that greasy feeling afterwards. A little bit goes a long way. It also lasts for quite a long time and I can almost go through the entire day without reapplying which is a big thumbs up. The only con about this cream is the smell because there is a slight odour to it but it does go away after a while. Definitely recommend!

on 3/26/2014 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have bought well over 100 tubes of this stuff! It's awesome! My hands are so thankful, Aveeno :)

on 2/12/2014 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love the way it gets absorbed. Non greasy and quite decent hand cream. Gets the job done.

on 2/8/2014 10:26:00 PM

Absolutely the BEST hand cream that I've ever used. It's so good that I keep a tube in the office, in the car, and in my purse. I have hand eczema and while this cream will not cure the eczema, it will PREVENT it from occurring. This is especially true when you live in minus double-digit degrees weather in the winter and the hands are dry. It is not greasy and I am someone that doesn't like oily things on my hands. At the same time, it's able to moisturize. A definite must have for anyone!

on 1/2/2014 1:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Another must have for winter skin care (but great anytime). Nothing short of petroleum replenishes moisture like this except this isn't sticky and sinks right in. A very small amount will do the job. It even conditions my very dry cuticles so my hands always look presentable. It is fragrance free and the 3.5 oz package is great for your bag. The benefits last for many hours and at least through one hand washing (2 I'm not sure). The best on the market for any price.