December 17, 2014 | 1689 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2014 4:08:00 AM More reviews by Cands7

The Body Shop "Tea Tree Face Mask" is one of my favourite masks. Works great for my acne prone combination skin with post acne blemishes. It's not over drying, and I love the fresh tingling feeling that has my skin feeling squeaky clean afterwards.

The price isn't bad compared to other leading brands and this mask contains organic tea tree oil. However, the packaging is rather unhygenic as you need to dig your fingers in the tub to use the product. If your nails are long, the mask sticks under them.

I would continue to buy this product and if they had to improve the packaging I would rate this 9.9/10. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/12/2014 9:06:00 AM More reviews by janeyface

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my friends gave this to me as a gift a few weeks ago. I've used it maybe three times since then, and each time it has left my skin absolutely glowing! I don't use it that often, maybe once or twice a week. It tingles and has a pretty intense smell, but I use straight tea tree oil as a spot treatment, so it doesn't really bother me all that much.
One of the best things about this mask is that it's not drying. Only recently has my skin been dry, and I've had to forgo the mud masks of my youth. This helps keep my skin clear without drying it out.
I wish it was in tube packaging, rather than a tub, because... Ew, germs. But the price is good, and the product is as well.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2014 5:35:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

I normally don't suffer from a major blemished skin situation - but my skin has been looking terrible lately. I could see myself waking up every day with a new spot and it was freaking me out.

I have heard good things about the tea tree effect at calming the irritation and soothing the skin, so decided to give this mask a go as it was very affordable (around 1 USD smth for a sample sized pack).

It felt very fresh and tingly once on the skin, I gave it 10 min before rinsing off. Even though my face looked red right after, spots seemed to calm down in a bit. I did not see immediate results, however the next day my skin looked better. I could tell that no more blemishes appeared and there was a minor effect after all.

I did use this mask together with the actual tea tree oil from the same range and if you suffer from blemishes - I recommend JUST getting the oil itself and adding it to your skincare routine rather than spending money on this mask which helps only a little.

If you want a better review on this and other masks from the Body Shop range, I leave a good blog post below. Hope it helps!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by SparKy0001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this product EVERY week on the weekends. It keeps my skin under control. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by at900

I really wanted to like this product. I have used the gel face wash & toner from this line for years & figured I would love the mask as well. Wrong! Like an Alzheimer's patient, I kept going back to this mask to try to like it, but every time I used it, all I ended up with was broken out skin. & NOT the purging type of acne. It just continually broke me out.

Bottom line: mask pretty much stinks, but the rest of this line is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

Love this face mask! I have severely oily acne prone skin and I use this mask once a week, usually on a Sunday pamper night. It goes on easily and cools the skin down as it dries. It reduces spot size, redness and brings beneath the skin painful spots to the surface. I have been using the mask for about 6 months and I love it, inexpensive and the tub lasts around 3 months or so. After I wash off the mask my face is left smooth, clean and fresh. I then use the Estée Lauder ANR after. Such a good product and can be used lightly or thickly depending on the length of time you leave it on for. Great stuff, definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by gossipgal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really really like this mask!
At first I thought it doesn't help much with my acne but when I didn't use it for a while I definitely noticed that it helped a lot!
When you put it on it instantly cools your skin and it kind of burns a little bit, I personally like that but i don't know about you. Over time it really helps my acne to clear up.
The packaging is ok, but not my absolute favorite because its in a pot.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by JAR98

This mask is quite wonderful. I must say I was pretty skeptical about it as I did use the tea tree face wash/toner/moisturizer kit a few months before and absolutely hated it. I did explain some of my issues with one of the associates at the store and she strongly suggested I use this mask as it is a once a week type of product rather than an every day thing like the others that had dried out my skin. I was pleasantly surprised by this. I cant tell you how much it gets rid of acne, but it does leave your face feeling very clean and refreshed. And my favourite thing about it is that it leaves your skin very oil free for a few days after use. I also love that it is suppose to stay moist while on your face, which is good for me as i find sometimes drying masks can irritate my skin more. The only reason I didnt give this product five stars is because it does have a very strong unpleasant smell in my opinion.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Izzy9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This face mask broke me out terribly. when i used it, i had that burning sensation on my face. i thought it was normal cause other products did that to me as well probably because it was my first time using it. the next morning i had 4-6 new pimples!!!! :( i tried to give it a shot again because i have high hopes and really wanted to like this product but the result is still the same which is disappointing! i wouldnt recommend this if you have sensitive and acne-prone skin like mine! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by monka191

I will keep it short :

1) This is a very good face-mask, I love the feeling after application as I can literally feel it working

2) My advise is to use it once a week on average as it might be a bit drying

I like the price, I could be a little bit cheaper, however there is plenty of product inside. It lasts me for at least good two months of continuous week to week use.

Good product, already finished 3 packaging, and have one more spare in my bathroom!
Would definitely purchase it again :)