September 19, 2014 | 1158 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by gossipgal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really really like this mask!
At first I thought it doesn't help much with my acne but when I didn't use it for a while I definitely noticed that it helped a lot!
When you put it on it instantly cools your skin and it kind of burns a little bit, I personally like that but i don't know about you. Over time it really helps my acne to clear up.
The packaging is ok, but not my absolute favorite because its in a pot.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by JAR98

This mask is quite wonderful. I must say I was pretty skeptical about it as I did use the tea tree face wash/toner/moisturizer kit a few months before and absolutely hated it. I did explain some of my issues with one of the associates at the store and she strongly suggested I use this mask as it is a once a week type of product rather than an every day thing like the others that had dried out my skin. I was pleasantly surprised by this. I cant tell you how much it gets rid of acne, but it does leave your face feeling very clean and refreshed. And my favourite thing about it is that it leaves your skin very oil free for a few days after use. I also love that it is suppose to stay moist while on your face, which is good for me as i find sometimes drying masks can irritate my skin more. The only reason I didnt give this product five stars is because it does have a very strong unpleasant smell in my opinion.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Izzy9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This face mask broke me out terribly. when i used it, i had that burning sensation on my face. i thought it was normal cause other products did that to me as well probably because it was my first time using it. the next morning i had 4-6 new pimples!!!! :( i tried to give it a shot again because i have high hopes and really wanted to like this product but the result is still the same which is disappointing! i wouldnt recommend this if you have sensitive and acne-prone skin like mine! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by monka191

I will keep it short :

1) This is a very good face-mask, I love the feeling after application as I can literally feel it working

2) My advise is to use it once a week on average as it might be a bit drying

I like the price, I could be a little bit cheaper, however there is plenty of product inside. It lasts me for at least good two months of continuous week to week use.

Good product, already finished 3 packaging, and have one more spare in my bathroom!
Would definitely purchase it again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by McMeowTin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift but from the other reviews i think the price is to high. I dont get any results if i leave it on for 15 mins (like it says too) i leave in on for an hour and at night i rub a small amount wear i have clogged pores and black heads on over pimples!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 3:08:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

I like it but I don't love it. This is an okay kaolin mask with a STRONG tingling feeling. Seems to take a very long time to dry and it tingles the whole time. Those with very sensitive skins might want to avoid this one.
I don't notice any benefits from using this product beyond what I get from using any other kaolin mask. Makes my skin feel extra-cleansed, which is nice, but this is a little pricey ($15.50 for 3.38oz) for what it does. And I hate that it's packaged in a tub, something like this really should be in a hygienic tube.
If you're curious about this mask and just want to try a sample, it's also sold in little 6ml packets for $2.50 each at Ulta. But you can get a full-size tube of Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask for that much. I don't plan to buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Angelcake92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Enjoy using this mask. Refreshing and makes me feel clean afterwords, has a tingling effect. I'm not sure how much it does but it makes you feel good. I have used it as a spot treatment too. My face is more radiant and bright after use, but that only lasts a few hours.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

I bought this mask when I used to have severe acne breakouts (10-15 acne) and for me,sadly,it didn't work. Maybe because I had cystic acne an not just little pimples idk. This is not a clay mask so the mask won't dry up or harden. The scent is a mix of tea tree with lemon. This mask didn't make my acne any worst but it also didn't make it better. I didn't finish the whole jar,ended up throwing away half of it. Now TBS sells a sample/travel size for $2.50, I suggest buy that first before purchasing the full size.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by Jordanxoxxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All I have to say is I didn't know what radiant skin was until looking in the mirror after using this product. I bought glam glow and I kinda like this better. It's worth the $2.50 trust me :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Such an amazing face mask! It has seriously changed my skin. I have had adult acne off on through the years but my face is quite sensitive as well.
This mask is perfect! It draws out the impurities without making your skin feel tight and dry. It has a wonderful relaxing, cooling effect and the smell is amazing, too. The smell is not as strong as the other products in their tea tree line. This has a slight lemon smell to it which tones down the tea tree oil. I use this once a week and sometimes more just on areas where I see spots coming. This mask has stopped zits dead in their tracks! Itís important to put this on as soon you see /feel a zit forming. I leave it on for about 15-20 to really let it sink in. Rinse it off and then I apply TBS pure tea tree oil to the acne prone areas. Almost immediately I can see how my skin glows, the pores look smaller and my skin feels purified and clean. At the same time it also feels like it adds a bit of moisture back into my skin.
When my skin looks stressed and tired, I always reach for this and know itís going to do the job and make it look renewed after.
TBS also sells these in small packets if you are just curious and want to try this before spending $ on it. You can easily get 2-3 uses out of the small packet. So if you have acne prone sensitive skin get yourself a packet of this and give it a try!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No