October 31, 2014 | 996 users online

Masks - The Body Shop - Tea Tree Oil Face Mask

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2014 12:02:00 PM More reviews by SparKy0001

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I use this product EVERY week on the weekends. It keeps my skin under control. I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2014 11:32:00 PM More reviews by at900

I really wanted to like this product. I have used the gel face wash & toner from this line for years & figured I would love the mask as well. Wrong! Like an Alzheimer's patient, I kept going back to this mask to try to like it, but every time I used it, all I ended up with was broken out skin. & NOT the purging type of acne. It just continually broke me out.

Bottom line: mask pretty much stinks, but the rest of this line is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2014 5:57:00 PM More reviews by SMaj

Love this face mask! I have severely oily acne prone skin and I use this mask once a week, usually on a Sunday pamper night. It goes on easily and cools the skin down as it dries. It reduces spot size, redness and brings beneath the skin painful spots to the surface. I have been using the mask for about 6 months and I love it, inexpensive and the tub lasts around 3 months or so. After I wash off the mask my face is left smooth, clean and fresh. I then use the Estée Lauder ANR after. Such a good product and can be used lightly or thickly depending on the length of time you leave it on for. Great stuff, definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by gossipgal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really really like this mask!
At first I thought it doesn't help much with my acne but when I didn't use it for a while I definitely noticed that it helped a lot!
When you put it on it instantly cools your skin and it kind of burns a little bit, I personally like that but i don't know about you. Over time it really helps my acne to clear up.
The packaging is ok, but not my absolute favorite because its in a pot.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by JAR98

This mask is quite wonderful. I must say I was pretty skeptical about it as I did use the tea tree face wash/toner/moisturizer kit a few months before and absolutely hated it. I did explain some of my issues with one of the associates at the store and she strongly suggested I use this mask as it is a once a week type of product rather than an every day thing like the others that had dried out my skin. I was pleasantly surprised by this. I cant tell you how much it gets rid of acne, but it does leave your face feeling very clean and refreshed. And my favourite thing about it is that it leaves your skin very oil free for a few days after use. I also love that it is suppose to stay moist while on your face, which is good for me as i find sometimes drying masks can irritate my skin more. The only reason I didnt give this product five stars is because it does have a very strong unpleasant smell in my opinion.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by Izzy9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This face mask broke me out terribly. when i used it, i had that burning sensation on my face. i thought it was normal cause other products did that to me as well probably because it was my first time using it. the next morning i had 4-6 new pimples!!!! :( i tried to give it a shot again because i have high hopes and really wanted to like this product but the result is still the same which is disappointing! i wouldnt recommend this if you have sensitive and acne-prone skin like mine! :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 2:47:00 PM More reviews by monka191

I will keep it short :

1) This is a very good face-mask, I love the feeling after application as I can literally feel it working

2) My advise is to use it once a week on average as it might be a bit drying

I like the price, I could be a little bit cheaper, however there is plenty of product inside. It lasts me for at least good two months of continuous week to week use.

Good product, already finished 3 packaging, and have one more spare in my bathroom!
Would definitely purchase it again :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2014 6:23:00 PM More reviews by McMeowTin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gift but from the other reviews i think the price is to high. I dont get any results if i leave it on for 15 mins (like it says too) i leave in on for an hour and at night i rub a small amount wear i have clogged pores and black heads on over pimples!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 3:08:00 PM More reviews by sprite26

I like it but I don't love it. This is an okay kaolin mask with a STRONG tingling feeling. Seems to take a very long time to dry and it tingles the whole time. Those with very sensitive skins might want to avoid this one.
I don't notice any benefits from using this product beyond what I get from using any other kaolin mask. Makes my skin feel extra-cleansed, which is nice, but this is a little pricey ($15.50 for 3.38oz) for what it does. And I hate that it's packaged in a tub, something like this really should be in a hygienic tube.
If you're curious about this mask and just want to try a sample, it's also sold in little 6ml packets for $2.50 each at Ulta. But you can get a full-size tube of Queen Helene's Mint Julep Mask for that much. I don't plan to buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by Angelcake92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Enjoy using this mask. Refreshing and makes me feel clean afterwords, has a tingling effect. I'm not sure how much it does but it makes you feel good. I have used it as a spot treatment too. My face is more radiant and bright after use, but that only lasts a few hours.