November 28, 2014 | 1826 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Daily Facial Cleanser (Normal to Oily Skin)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2014 11:55:00 PM More reviews by adriennesmith

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've tried so many cleansers for my acne-prone skin over the past years but never could find one that I could remain loyal to. I've finally settled on this one as being the best one for me since it doesn't overly dry my skin or cause it to break out. It's not the greatest at removing makeup the first time, so I usually find myself cleansing my face a second time just to make sure I've removed it all. Occasionally, I will mix this cleanser with regular table salt to exfoliate my skin. This is the only cleanser I've used for the past year and don't see myself switching anytime soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by xlieuax

A non comedogenic product so it does not cause more spots so it's a good option for acne prone skin like mine. I use this with a facial sponge to work it in the skin as the product doesn't lather. I use this daily, and once a week I use a facial scrub. It doesn't irritate my skin and is perfume free which is great for me. You'll also notice that it contains the least amount of ingredients so it's the most gentle cleanser great for those who have sensitive skin

rated 1 of 5 on 10/17/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by NatGavran

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This cleanser is terrible for acne prone skin people that wear foundation. Smells awful, doesn't clean, doesn't rinse. I've had better results with ponds cold cream for acne.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

This just was not a good match for my skin.
I tried both the regular and the one for oily skin.
Neither worked.
My skin hated these cleansers. I broke out like crazy and my skin produced more oil.
They did not clean very well at all!
As a matter of fact I have better cleaning results from lotion and a tissue.

The good news... if this does work for your skin then a bottle will last forever!
It seemed like I would never be done with it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2014 7:39:00 AM More reviews by MissSkye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my absolute HG face cleanser! I have used so many acne washes and medications, I've used high end "blemish" this and "acne" that and nothing works like this does. I recently made the mistake of trying the clinique blemish control range again (which I used to use religiously) and my skin was the worst it has been in years! I had to go on a course of antibiotics just to clear it up (won't make that mistake again) this wash is so cheap, and its isn't too "bubbly"(?) and I quite like the smell (baby powder-ish?) I use it with a clarisonic mia 2 and it keeps my problem skin under control. it doesn't dry it out, even when I'm using harsh medicated gels, and I have never had a stinging or burning feeling which I get with others. Such a great wash, so if you're struggling and are thinking of trying high end or expensive acne solutions, make sure you try this first!
xoxo Miss Skye

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 1:16:00 AM More reviews by ayo1sophie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Best face wash for my acne-prone, medicated face. When initially on the medication, my skin would be super dry before it got used to it. I used the gentle version of this cleanser and it was a dream! I'm off medication now and I use the normal version everyday. My skin has maintained a beautiful and clean glow besides the one or two hormonal time-of-the-month break outs here and there. Every during those times, this facial cleanser works wonders. Who knew that using a product without all the acids and chemicals used in acne-clearing products would clear my skin better than the ones that include them! HG for sure.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2014 9:54:00 AM More reviews by MisstinaaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

At first, I liked this cleanser. Although, I don't think I will be repurchasing.
I started to notice my face was more dry than normal. I think it was because I was washing with this.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 4:05:00 AM More reviews by vivanne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This cleanser has become my holy grail cleanser of all time since it's super gentle on the skin but also gets rid of all the dirty gunk and oils left over on the skin from a long day as well. I have acne prone skin and suffer the occasional pimple here and there but this product keeps my skin at bay and cleanses it very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 3:05:00 AM More reviews by GinaBina45

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this and the gentle version of this for years. I tend to rotate between the two. I really like this cleanser as it removes all my makeup well and it keeps my breakouts at bay. It foams and lathers really nicely and I like the scent. One of my HGs.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 10:10:00 AM More reviews by eq2008

I have been using this for a month now, and I am very pleased with it. I have combination skin and more oily in the summer. Using this in conjunction with my Clarisonic at night makes my skin clean and soft. It has a slight fragrance to it, but it smells clean not perfumy to me. It can be quite expensive at drugstores but I always get mine at walmart so the price is not so bad considering the size.