October 25, 2014 | 1797 users online

Body Scrubs - MD Formulations - Face and Body Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by ALBA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is no longer being sold in the UK - why? I will now have to stockpile when I visit the US!
So now on the lookout for an alternative.

The grains in this are excellent and really do buff off any loose skin cells. If you want it to be even more abrasive, you can always use it with less water too. It is also excellent for any self-tan lines due to the combination of glycolic and buffing beads.

The packaging could be made to easier to cut through, as I don't like throwing products away that still have product left in them.

If anyone knows of a super alternative, please do let me know!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 8:42:00 AM More reviews by luckyluke8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My favorite scrub and the only scrub that I have persisted to use regularly for a longer period of time, just because the bottle is easy to keep and use in the shower and because the scrub feels both effective and relatively gentle. It leaves my face and chest soft and a little rejuvenated as cell turnover increases, and it does help me keep impurities at bay.
I use the scrub around once or twice a week on face, neck, chest and shoulders. I also give my dry elbows the occasional rub. My skin can be a little dry on the cheeks and forehead, and the scrub has not made this worse. If you have very sensitive skin, you might want to test this product carefully though. The pH of this product is 3.8, which is a little more acidic than healthy skin (pH 4.5 - 5.5). The 15% concentration of glycolic acid is relatively high, but this is a product that you do not leave on your skin for a long time. It is best to avoid sun exposure after using a glycolic acid product or at least use a very good sun block.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 5:06:00 PM More reviews by kristbh

This is amazing! Skin feels supersoft, non-oily and clean! Among the many different body washes I've tried this is the best!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2013 2:22:00 PM More reviews by tmaries

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

First off: absolutely my favorite scrub of all time. It does to my skin what nothing else does! I get a lot of dry bumps on my face (jawline) and dry patches around my nose so I use it about 3 times a week and have never had a problem with it. I've used it for about 3 and a half years now, and it's one of the products I can't be without in my skin care routine. I have sensitive skin, but as long as I use enough water with it, I'm good. I leave it on for a few minutes after scrubbing for (imo) an even better result. I always follow up with a hydrating mask (Carita lagoon bath or Dermalogica skin hydrating mask). It smoothes the skin, makes it silky soft, unclogs pores and helps with acne scars/redness. I see a glowy and smooth result right away, but also the next day my face just looks and feels awesome. I highly recommend you give it a go, no matter what skin type you have. I only use this on my face, I think the price is too stiff for it to be used on the body. Absolutely love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2013 3:50:00 PM More reviews by Etiolated

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Favourite scrub for the past 6 years! Tried different brands and nothing compares. The large bottle lasts for AT LEAST a year and a half, on average I'd use it 1-2x a week. A little product goes a long way. Perfect for using before makeup application as it really helps smooths things out, coming from someone with moderate acne and some scarring. Only negative is, it can get quite pricey here in Australia - I've seen some spas/salons try to sell it for $85, but if you look around online, you can find it for $45-50. Worth the investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by camila844

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing! This is the product I was looking for, feels like I had a microdermabrasion done on the whole body. I used to scrub my body with brushes, scrubs, sugar etc and never achieved such a result! It is glycolic acid that makes the skin feels so smooth! I only discovered MD recently but I love this so much I will not give up on it ever! My HG 5*

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 12:59:00 AM More reviews by countess77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

If I use this once a week on my face, I get a healthy glow and smooth skin. This is somewhat a favorite because it can be used on body too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/15/2013 6:03:00 AM More reviews by Lalalucy1

This product is way too rough on my face and it leaves me with redness and I have to use a very heavy moisturizer after use on my face. I haven't tried it on my body but I won't be repurchasing this as I can easily buy a body scrub for a lot cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 1:34:00 AM More reviews by NewWave

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't believe I didn't review this yet. This is my favourite facial cleanser that I use daily for 5-6 years already. I know you are not supposed to use scrubs daily, but my skin is getting congested so easily, this staff is the only thing that keeps my pores clean and my face fresh looking. This is also amazing to get rid of the old self tan anywhere on your body. It does exfoliate physically and chemically and preps the skin for application of serums/treatments perfectly. I am on my 20th bottle I think and I will repurchase it when I run out.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by yazmin77

after reading good reviews about this product I decided to purchase, I've been using this daily and I scrub then leave on for about 5 minutes and then I rinse it does leave the skin soft but that's what any scrub does, I prefer stIves then this they both provide similar results, it's quite cheap because a little goes a long way and this would probably last you a year.