November 26, 2014 | 952 users online

Deodorants - Kiss My Face - Liquid Rock Deodorant

rated 1 of 5 on 11/21/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by jgoreham

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like deodorants as opposed to anti-persperants, and I like roll-ons, but this one doesn't work for me- it just isn't practical. It takes so long to dry! I spend a lot of my morning routine trying to get as much air to my armpits as possible. Going to try a different roll-on deo next time around. YMMV.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by JSFrevel

I wanted an aluminum free deodorant. I don't usually wear any, but in the summer feel as though I need one. This is not an antiperspirant, so it won't stop sweating, but it when I do sweat it will neutralize the odor. I use antiperspirants sparingly and only for those times when I'll be speaking in public (which my job requires at times). For the rest of the time, this works great! Agree with earlier post that it takes a while to dry. Not expensive, so worth a shot.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 9:06:00 PM More reviews by ironicsymphonic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in the lavender scent, and I LOVE it. I've tried a lot of deodorants, natural and unnatural, and have been sticking with the crystal rock for awhile layered with the crystal roll-on because they're the most effective together- just one or the other is still pretty decent protection, but I usually went with two to be on the safe side.

I don't need to layer the Liquid Rock with anything. It works AMAZINGLY well. This has now kept me fresh through multiple workouts and fourteen-hour days. It's not an antiperspirant (I don't believe it's healthy to plug up your sweat glands - the body NEEDS to sweat), but has kept me almost totally dry. And maybe the best part - I do a lot less laundry these days. Lately it's not uncommon for me to re-wear work shirts and sweaters even after spending a full day in them; they don't smell when I use this product. At all. Ever. It's kind of unreal.

Yeah, it has to dry and it's mildly annoying. Just put on the product after your bra/pants/whatever, do your hair/makeup or eat breakfast, and put your shirt on five minutes later. It's a non-issue for me, especially on account of how well this works.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/31/2014 10:57:00 PM More reviews by EstrellaJoy

I don't consider myself to be a very heavy sweater, or to have terribly bad BO ... and after trying this deoderant I realized ... IT DOESN'T WORK! For me that is, it might work for you andyour chemistry, but not for mine unfortunately. The unscented version smells really sour as well, and takes a LONG time to dry underneath your armpits, so gives the sensation that you are sweating before you actually have.

Oh well ... off to try another natural alternative :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I don't usually wear deodorant because I normally don't smell when I sweat, but it's been so hot lately that I thought I'd start using one just in case. I have this in the unscented version and like that it's aluminum-free. It takes a while to dry, so after rolling it on I hold my arms out for a few minutes, which is probably the biggest con of this product - the drying time. I was concerned that it would leave a residue on my clothing, including silks and dark fabrics, but so far I haven't noticed anything. I really like this deodorant and love that it comes in an unscented version so that it doesn't compete with my fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2014 12:41:00 AM More reviews by debstar75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

We have a winner here! I am astounded by this product's effectiveness. I can put it on in the morning, have no odor all day, and even wake up the next morning with no body odor whatsoever! Even when I was using antiperspirants I couldn't make that claim. And I've really put it to the test through 90+ degree days, nervous sweats, workouts, you name it. It is the bomb. Since it's a deodorant you will still sweat, but there's no smell. It feels healthier to sweat anyway. So this is fantastic stuff.

I use the fragrance free version, which still has a slight aroma from the ingredients but it's barely noticeable. I'm so happy I no longer have to worry about aluminum or other chemicals going in my body, while still feeling confidant that I'm odor free. I tried the original "crystal" rock deo, and that didn't hold a candle to this. Plus you don't have the pain of wetting the crystal & worrying about it breaking, as this product's roll-on design is more user-friendly.

If I could ask for anything else, I just wish they made a mini version of this for carry-on baggage.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 4:10:00 PM More reviews by felicialove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using natural deodorants for years. I used to use Tom's of Maine, but it left a foamy residue under my arms and didn't keep me smelling fresh all day. Kiss my Face is awesome though and works as well as any unnatural brand out there!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2014 2:19:00 PM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in Peaceful Patchouli and love it. I try to use cruelty-free products when possible and wanted to try out a non-aluminum based deodorant. This will not keep you dry, but I don't have issues with sweaty pits. This one keeps me fresh all day most days. I would need to reapply if I was particularly active. I love the Kiss My Face line and find the scent of Patchouli very comforting. Will repurchase for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 1:57:00 PM More reviews by jpaulhynes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a review for the Kiss My face Natural Liquid Rock Deodorant. I have tried this in Lavender, Summer and Peaceful Patchouli. This is my favorite deodorant. Please note that it is not an antiperspirant and will not keep you dry. I prefer not to use antiperspirants as I think it is natural to sweat. This deodorant should keep you smelling good, I find it very effective. It is a liquid and it rolls on, it is comfortable to apply. It dries quickly enough, though I recommend doing something while it dries to give it a little time to dry, such as a component of your morning routine. It does not irritate just-shaved skin. It is a vegan product as it is contains no animal ingredients and is not tested on animals. That's what I look for in a product. My favorite scent thus far is the Lavender one. It is light and natural though it fades rather quickly. Thus it should not interfere with a fragrance you might be wearing. Lavender essential oil, which this product contains, is supposed to be a natural antiseptic. The Summer fragrance is nice and light and reminds me of mimosa. I give those two scents a five lippie rating. The Peaceful Patchouli would be good for someone who really likes patchouli. It is a nice natural ad earthy scent, yet I find it a bit strong, therefore I will not repurchase that fragrance (I give that one a four lippie rating). The price is decent, but could be a little less expensive. The packaging is good, however I prefer the old packaging (I have been using this deodorant for a while) which has a nicer drawing on the front than the new one. This deodorant lasts me about five weeks. I highly recommend it, especially the Lavender one. The ingredients for the Lavender deodorant are: Aqua, Potasium Alum, Polysorbate 20, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) extract, Sodium Phytate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2014 3:12:00 PM More reviews by guitarheroine91

I had previously been using Desert Essence's Tea tree and lavender stick. Unfortunately it didn't work very well, after a couple hours I was smelling again. So I switched to Nivea's sheer comfort deo and had even worse results (I smelled like onions). This was my last resort and I'm so glad I bought it.

It does go on quite wet, but I just rub it into my skin with my fingers and it dries fast. I find that even though this is just a deodorant and not an antiperspirant, it keeps me dry as well. I can wear this for eight or more hours and I smell like nothing at all. I have the lavender one, and while it has a strange smell when going on, it fades to nothing within minutes. This is worth the money for sure.