October 1, 2014 | 1801 users online

Gels/Soaps - Softsoap - SoftSoap Naturals Milk&Honey hand soap

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Momeramas

I admit it - I'm obsessed with soap! I love this brand, Softsoap for their handsoaps and body washes. They have delicious scents, are readily available, always have coupons or sales, and they never irritate my sensitive skin. I buy this handwash in the jumbo refill size on sale at Target. I bought a nice quality glass pump at Crate and Barrel ($22) and this stuff looks luxe in it. I wash my hands all day long. This has a mild pleasing scent that does not linger too long and leaves my hands feeling soft. I also never buy anti-bacterial soaps, so this also fits the bill.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2014 4:51:00 AM More reviews by PaleInComparison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of my favorites from this line of handsoaps. They are regularly on sale, smell yummy and leave my hands feeling softer than most other hand soaps. The only con is that like most pump dispensers, you have to add water to the bottom portion of soap in order to get the last ounce or so out. But for the price I can easily stock up, so I always have another bottle in the closet waiting anyway.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 2:15:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

Exactly what I want in a hand soap; moisturizing, not overly drying, no anti-bac, light fragrence and cheap price tag.

Will buy over and over, check online for coupons and sales, i ususally get these for about $0.75 to $1.00 each. A little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 10:03:00 PM More reviews by bchavez89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Has anyone tried using this product to wash your face? I use the cucumber one and its antibacterial so my face is breaking out much less than before.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2014 2:41:00 PM More reviews by imasocalgirl

I absolutely love this product ~ the scent is amazingly comforting! I wish they sold just the scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by conrad

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this soap in the whole house. Great for the kitchen and bathroom. It's quite moisturizing (particularly helpful in the winter months) and it smells good. Very inexpensive. I've purchased this numerous times and will continue to repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This winter took a huge toll on my hands as well as using a harsh dish detergent for weeks without noticing that it was causing the skin on my fingertips to crack. While I was at my local Dollar Tree, I saw this and decided to try it out as I ran out of handsoap at home and was looking to replenish my stock. I normally use BBW or Method hand soaps. This didn't dry out my hands and actually leaves them feeling clean. It has a very comforting and mild scent. My hands are finally able to heal from all the abuse I put them through. Highly recommend this if you want a moisturizing hand soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 9:38:00 AM More reviews by DecembersWoe9895

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What a great find for such a great price! This product is fantastic! This hand soap itself cleans your hands just as well as any other other one that is pricier and feels just as luxurious. It comes out the pump pretty liquidity and when rubbed it lathers into a white foam. The smell isn't all that but it does smell clean and well, like soap! Hey, for the price of a dollar for a regular size and then the option of a jumbo one for refills, I'm not complaining!

Also, Milk & Honey is a creamy beige/yellow color which is what attracted my mom and I to it. My mom was changing her bathroom set from a blue to a beige one and we like to match the soap the bathroom colors, so we went shopping in a drugstore for the soap and other things. You see, I normally go for soaps from Bath & Body Works because they smell ama-zing and are either foamy or have those microbeads in them but the closest one to us is a half hour away!!! This certainly gives B&BW a run for their money!! Def. Repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2013 4:17:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

This soap is so moisturizing and cheap! It leaves my hands feeling soft and clean. I love the smell of this particular product: Milk and Honey!!! You can get them in bulk on sale at your nearest supermarket. Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by NellieX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

You guys are cute! It's funny how such a cheap product can make such a big difference, but I have to agree. My friend and neighbor regularly keeps this in his bathroom, and I LOVE using it. It smells so good, and it really keeps your hands nice and soft. As soon as I run out of my current soap I'll be purchasing a bottle of this, along with the big refill bottle.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No