April 20, 2014 | 887 users online

Powder - Bare Escentuals - Bare Minerals ALL

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2014 4:54:00 AM More reviews by Allouqua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Gave me a lovely milia rash all across my face and down my neck (very first use), I don't even have sensitive skin either. Must be that bismuth they stick in it... Sorry but if "natural" does this to my skin, I'll stick to the "nasty" normal foundations that don't give me horrible rashes...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:42:00 PM More reviews by MakeupEllie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Like everyone else in the world, I got wrapped up in the bare minerals trend, and I used it for a good while but in the end it seemed to start not working as we'll with my skin. This may have been that my skin was changing with age and just wasn't as youthful looking as it once was, but it started showing every single wrinkle I had. The day my boyfriend pointed out my wrinkles closer to my eyes and said "I never noticed those before but I can see them with that makeup", that was the last day I used it. Of course I always thought it was a messy makeup to use, seems like it got everywhere. One thin I did love was combining 2 colors to get that completely perfect color for my skin! But in the end it just wasn't for my skin

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by jojoS34

If I ever had a life changing product it would be this. My top 3 requirements in foundation are 1) Doesn't break me out/ irritate my skin 2) the color match is good 3) It lasts a good 10+ hours. Bare minerals is the first foundation to meet all my requirements. I am prone to irritation and clogged pores from wearing face makeup but Bare Minerals does not clog my pores not does it make up face itchy and irritated. One thing I will say though is Bare Minerals tends to accentuate what you have. So, if you have clear skin it will looking amazing and glowing, but if your skin texture is rough it will accentuate that. It also does accentuate dry patches. But other than that I think it's perfect! I haven't even been tempted to try every new foundation that comes out. My quest for an everyday foundation is over!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:38:00 AM More reviews by hilarybeauty55

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love using Bare Minerals, they don't clog my pores and it always goes on so smooth i like the way it makes my skin look also!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2014 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Munecaz1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Been using this for years. It seems to cover well without looking cakey. Lasts about half the day so I have to reapply a bit. Golden/Medium is my perfect shade. It is kinda spendy but lasts me awhile so it's worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by catlink664

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

All time faviorte. My skin is sensitive and prone to breakouts.This never breaks me out

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by Laurenlouise31

I hated this product when I first started using it. Then I got used to applying it and building it up. Now I like it. It's good for my combination skin and I didn't have spots while I was using this product. It is just very expensive and doesn't last as long as liquid foundations. I like that you can build it up to the coverage you want and you can use it as a press powder too! I went from using liquid foundation and press powder to just using foundation!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 4:43:00 PM More reviews by DigitalBeauty41

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have been using Bare on and off through the last decade. I think it is a bit pricy because it is exactly the same quality as Maybelle's mineral makeup. I wish it comes in better compacts/packages so I don't waste so much!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by goldenpeach86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My skin is sensitive and prone to breakouts.I was using MACS face and body foundation which I loved but I always broke out from it.Bare minerals was recommended to me by a friend to help with my breakouts so I decided to give it a try.I use the matte version of this in fairly light.I like the finish.Its matte but not unnatural looking.The color matches me perfectly and this has good staying power.The coverage of this could be better though.I use the big face brush that came in the kit and I do like it but it seems like its only meant to provide a natural/lighter coverage.Thankfully this is buildable.I normally apply 2-3 layers of this.I have acne staining on my cheeks which is what I am mainly self conscious about and this does not cover that.I need to use a concealer on top to help with that issue but this make up does a nice job at evening my skin tone.The reason I like this make up is it doesn't break me out.I haven't been breaking out nearly as much as I did with my previous foundation.I normally prefer liquid foundation and was nervous that this make up would show up my dry patches more but surprisingly it doesn't. I will repurchase this foundation as it doesn't break me out,helps even my skin tone,and doesn't accentuate my dry spots.I wish it had better coverage but I am happy to just find something that doesn't break me out and that makes my skin look like my skin but better.This can get a bit messy when applying but it takes me less time to apply than it would with a liquid.I am always on the lookout for the perfect foundation that has everything I want in one but until then, I will repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2014 8:23:00 PM More reviews by Elaine1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too much mica. Not enough coverage. I switched to L'Oreal mineral products and found that the coverage is better, yet the look is still very natural.