Rimmel Extra Super Lash mascara

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this in the double pack and it was around $5. Can't complain about that!
Otherwise the packaging is very simple and easy to function with. The wand is long and easy to control and the brush is tapered and does a great job of separating and building the mascara.
The formula is wet but thick. It dries fairly quickly which is nice because I always end up blinking and getting mascara on my eyelids. I use the color black black and usually do about 2-3 coats. I feel like this is my dupe for Lancome Definicils for now. I like how long and thick my lashes look with this. 👌

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is an OK mascara, nothing too special about it. It does the job quite nicely, darkens my light eyelashes and makes them a little bit longer, I have naturally long eyelashes so this doesn't bother me. Great for wearing to school. I use an eyelash curler before I apply the mascara, this way my eyelashes stay curled all day. I recommend this and I would buy this again, because it's nice and really cheap + it smells good.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Eh this is just one of those cheap mascaras you purchase just to get you by until you can buy the good mascaras. It doesn't do much. It blackens my lashes and that's about it. Its says it's buildable but its not. Its just a whatever type of mascara.

This had become my new favorite mascara. I bought it on a whim because it was so cheap and ive already rebought it twice since. I like the formula a lot because its is thick amd kinda wet which works well for me because i can build it up and it makes my lashes look really thick and dark.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This was one of my HG mascaras for years — great length, volume, and an unbeatably low price point. IMO: every bit as good as Lancôme Définicils, at a fraction of the cost!

Alas, Coty/Rimmel has discontinued this gem, despite its longtime popularity😞

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

this was on sale, so I thought I'd try it out. my favourite mascara is maybelline illegal length, and this seemed like it could be a slightly cheaper dupe. no. I hate the brush, the formula just clumps all over it and then clumps all over my lashes and requires a few coats to even out. this is possibly the worst mascara I've ever bought. I'll finish the tube I already have but definitely won't repurchase.
Eta: I just checked the pictures and it seems the brush in the Australian version of this mascara is different, or there's been a recent change in packaging because my brush is curved with very little bristles, instead of a regular mascara wand.

Normally i don't try new mascaras because I'm in love with the falsies mascara but i have a new love for this product. I was running low on money so when i saw the double pack for only $3.95 i couldn't pass it up. I will definitely be repurchasing this mascara because it makes my lashes incredibly long. I take deep pride in my lashes(because i'm not a big makeup person) they must be long and full. So i will admit they don't make your lashes full but the length is amazing so If you need length this is the best deal you'll find.

Like everyone else, I keep looking for my perfect mascara. I have sensitive eyes, so I prefer mascaras that make my lashes look sort of naturally longer, darker, and thicker to the ones that make you look like you're wearing falsies. I found a 2-pack of these for less than $4, and I had a $1 off coupon, so I thought it was worth a try. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now, and I'm pleased with it--it's a good basic mascara. I prefer the classic brush to the fancy newer types, because they tend to go right through my sparse lashes and deposit the mascara on my eyelid. Since this mascara is somewhat lacking in oomph, however, I usually apply a coat of lengthening mascara on top of it. I guess that means I'm not saving money with my cheap mascara, but at least the combination is currently working for me. I would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Simple. Inexpensive. It performs. Classic brush. Formula is wet but it does not flake when dry

Got this at Walmart in a 2 pack for $5, who could hate that? They changed the packaging recently so maybe they changed the formula too? I don't know- I loved it before and I love it now. I've never had flaking problems (unlike with NYX mascaras *COUGH*). Rimmel Extra Super Lash layers easily without clumping- do not wait for each layer to dry before putting on another layer! I hate when women do this and then complain it's clumpy, of course that makes it clumpy with any mascara. Try to layer on quickly for the smoothest coating, and eyelash combs are a girl's best friend!

Popular Mascaras