Neutrogena Body Oil with Sesame

4.1

Isopropyl Myristate, Sesame Seed Oil, PEG 40 Sorbitan Peroleate, Propylparaben, BHT, Fragrance

on 8/24/2015 6:53:00 PM

There's a lot of things I love about this product. The texture is not greasy on my skin depending on how much you put on. I usually rub a thin layer after getting out of the shower. It has a faint scent that's just heaven to my senses. It does the job of moisturizing my skin under a humid tropical weather without getting me too oily. The price is just okay considering the volume of product you get in a bottle. I got used to dispensing this oil out of its original bottle. It does require some degree of caution. The product lasted me over half a year. Overall, I love this product and will certainly buy it again!

on 4/6/2015 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This stuff is great. I have psoriasis and will do anything to keep my skin in good shape. I dislike the packaging; too much product runs out. I transferred it to a spray bottle. Give a few spritzes while I'm damp, rub it in and pat dry. This stuff is great to use as a base for a self tanner. It smells okay, is not greasy, and helps keep my itchy dry skin soft.

on 3/21/2015 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Great product feels good on the skin it's really light on the skin It's not thick nor does it feel disgusting the smell doesn't bother barely notice it actually. I got compliments when I started using this I was told my skin felt silky. I sometimes pour it in my bath water and it dissolves into it well.

on 1/30/2015 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I have dry gross skin, lotion is a joke in my world. I use baby oil daily and this works great for me. I've seen this body oil forever and always nayed it, I finally got around to trying it, glad I did! I don't think its as moisturizing as baby oil but its lighter so that has its benefits. It sinks into my skin more quickly that baby oil. At first the smell was weird hut it immediately grew on me, I dont know how to describe the smell? I will say I'm very picky with scent, I only wear vanilla oils and most perfumes go rank me( Im convinced I have weird chemistry) but this body oils scent works with me for some reason. Worth checking out.

on 12/19/2014 1:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

To start out, this product should be in a pump not a bottle. It's so hard to control how much you want to use when you have to pour it. The price is pretty cheap, but you get what you pay for. This oil isn't moisturizing at all. I used it right after every shower and it kept my skin soft for less than an hour. The hydration doesn't penetrate the skin or last long. I keep having to use another moisturizer on top. The smell is faint, but takes some getting used to. Overall, I'm not buying this again, it just doesn't provide the hydration my skin requires.

on 11/17/2014 12:45:00 AM

I have VERY dry skin and my grandma had mentioned buying a body oil and using it after taking a shower. I bought the travel size and Target. I had been out all day so I decided to take a shower then use the oil. I can't say anything that I liked about this product. I HATED the scent, it gave me the worst headache, I had to take a second shower because the scent was too strong.

on 11/5/2014 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

It smells very good at first but gets annoying after a while. I am a fan of Neutrogena products though. When first applied, my skin feels amazing. When the day is done, my skin is ashy like I haven't put on lotion is years. I don't hate this oil however I do need something that last a little longer especially in the cooler months.
www.TheLipstickBubble.com

on 11/5/2014 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

It smells lovely and spreads on your skin easily, but it is an ineffective moisturizer.

on 10/23/2014 9:54:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've used this in the past. Smells wonderful.
Doesn't moisturize any better than pure sesame seed oil. Look at the ingredients, nothing good apart from the sesame oil.

on 10/23/2014 8:52:00 AM

This is FAB!
I bought it today and just tried it for the first time. First off it's incredibly light weight, sinks into the skin so quickly and doesn't leave a greasy feeling. My skin feels lovely and silky smooth. The fragrance is not too overpowering. Its definitely there but once it's on your skin the scent mellows.
My only niggle is with the packaging, maybe a pump of some kind would be easier, but that's being quite fussy. The price is quite good. I think I paid around $10-11. And a little does go a long way :) All in all its pretty darn good.
Will definitely be repurchasing this one!