Andrea Eye Q's - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads

2.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/17/2015 3:52:00 AM

Noticed I had developed red, irritated eyes - appearing as conjunctivitis upon using these oil laden pads for about several weeks. It seems to be an allergic reaction to some chemical / perhaps excess oil in the product. I've tossed out a ton of makeup in the meantime trying to rule out various causes. I'm not happy! My eyes are itchy, bloodshot and crusty as I'm typing! Yuck!

on 3/2/2015 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Whether you have sensitive skin or non-sensitive skin , this stuff will irritate your eyes ! Yes ! it removes makeup but irritates around the eye.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Terrible. I Barely use make up removers but thought I would try them out too add hydration to my dry skin vs my regular face wash.
First time I tried them I woke up with a small rash under my right eye, I didn't take it too seriously but thought it might've been the drier prarie weather.
It was gone in about 3-4 days. A few weeks later (I really don't use makeup removers very often) I used these again.
I woke up with very noticeable undereye swelling, itchy and flakey skin under both eyes. I realized this was the only new thing I've added to my skin care routine. I checked the reviews and noticed many others have allergic reaction to something in this. Stay away at all costs, not worth wrecking your skin for $3

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The ONLY thing I like about this makeup is it being cheap. Otherwise is sucks, I mean it removes my makeup well, but the burn and rash this oiley makeup pad leaves on my eye lids are horrible. I tried it last week and the next morning my eye lids were swollen and the skin was dry flakey and burning. It's got so much oil in the pad as well that you need to wipe that all off afterwards too. What a bad product. Never will I buy this again, it went straight to the garbage after the several burns I've received.

on 4/25/2013 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

I HATE these. I really hate them.
My mom gave me these because she tried them and said they didn't work for her. I don't know how those work for anyone.
Every single pad is SOAKED to the point of dripping in product.
I need at least 4 pads to get my makeup off. All the first pad does is smudge everything and make a giant mess, the other three pads clean up the smear the first one made.
If you get this near your tear duct you are hosed! It floated around in my eyes and caused blurry spots in my vision all day.
Also left residue all over my face. If you use these you have to use something else to remove your remover!

on 12/27/2012 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Well, on the plus side these take off my makeup. I mean, I guess they take off my makeup. Using 2-3 pads per eye and having to apply a lot of pressure is not exactly what I look for in my eye makeup remover. Not to mention the fact that any little bit that gets in your eye stings like crazy! Not worth it y'all.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I was surprised to see low ratings. I do understand the burning feeling, but it is only if I over-rub my eyes with this. However, my makeup always comes off, no matter how many coats of mascara or how thick the eyeliner is caked on. It even removes my stubborn liquid liner. Sometimes I have small rings beneath my eyes in the mornings, but at least I don't break out around my eyes anymore like I used to from other makeup removers. This stuff cleans my eye area, and I only need one pad a night.

on 1/11/2012 9:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I came here to see of if anyone else experienced dry, itchy, burning eyes after using this product. Sure enough! I usually use Johnson's Baby Shampoo to remove eye makeup as recommended by an eye doctor in the past (when I was having frequent styes). Due to a new stubborn mascara, I decided to try eye makeup remover. These pads were affordable and seemed harmless. I'm also not one to develop skin rashes from products. Been using these on and off for over a month now - the irritation isn't always immediate and it lasts several days. I thought I was developing eczema. I'm throwing these in the garbage.

on 11/13/2011 3:59:00 PM

Barely removes makeup, leaving me with dark circles around my eyes the next day, even with the use of 2 or 3 of the pads. Secondly, the formula burns and irritates the eye, making it very uncomfortable to apply.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The first time I used this product, I didn't like it and I still think the same. It didn't remove ALL of my makeup, just some of it. It missed a lot of the makeup near my lashes. Not to mention, it made my skin feel oily and greasy even though it said it is oil free. I had to use a damp wash cloth to get off the gross "oil" it left behind. Never again will I buy this product.