October 25, 2014 | 1828 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Andrea Eye Q's - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by Joejoefamouss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The ONLY thing I like about this makeup is it being cheap. Otherwise is sucks, I mean it removes my makeup well, but the burn and rash this oiley makeup pad leaves on my eye lids are horrible. I tried it last week and the next morning my eye lids were swollen and the skin was dry flakey and burning. It's got so much oil in the pad as well that you need to wipe that all off afterwards too. What a bad product. Never will I buy this again, it went straight to the garbage after the several burns I've received.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2013 3:33:00 AM More reviews by lisapoon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I HATE these. I really hate them.
My mom gave me these because she tried them and said they didn't work for her. I don't know how those work for anyone.
Every single pad is SOAKED to the point of dripping in product.
I need at least 4 pads to get my makeup off. All the first pad does is smudge everything and make a giant mess, the other three pads clean up the smear the first one made.
If you get this near your tear duct you are hosed! It floated around in my eyes and caused blurry spots in my vision all day.
Also left residue all over my face. If you use these you have to use something else to remove your remover!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/27/2012 12:32:00 AM More reviews by skaljavs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Well, on the plus side these take off my makeup. I mean, I guess they take off my makeup. Using 2-3 pads per eye and having to apply a lot of pressure is not exactly what I look for in my eye makeup remover. Not to mention the fact that any little bit that gets in your eye stings like crazy! Not worth it y'all.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by missvictoria

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was surprised to see low ratings. I do understand the burning feeling, but it is only if I over-rub my eyes with this. However, my makeup always comes off, no matter how many coats of mascara or how thick the eyeliner is caked on. It even removes my stubborn liquid liner. Sometimes I have small rings beneath my eyes in the mornings, but at least I don't break out around my eyes anymore like I used to from other makeup removers. This stuff cleans my eye area, and I only need one pad a night.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/11/2012 9:48:00 AM More reviews by alexikiss

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I came here to see of if anyone else experienced dry, itchy, burning eyes after using this product. Sure enough! I usually use Johnson's Baby Shampoo to remove eye makeup as recommended by an eye doctor in the past (when I was having frequent styes). Due to a new stubborn mascara, I decided to try eye makeup remover. These pads were affordable and seemed harmless. I'm also not one to develop skin rashes from products. Been using these on and off for over a month now - the irritation isn't always immediate and it lasts several days. I thought I was developing eczema. I'm throwing these in the garbage.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by RiceBun

Barely removes makeup, leaving me with dark circles around my eyes the next day, even with the use of 2 or 3 of the pads. Secondly, the formula burns and irritates the eye, making it very uncomfortable to apply.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2011 1:34:00 PM More reviews by DarkViolet001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The first time I used this product, I didn't like it and I still think the same. It didn't remove ALL of my makeup, just some of it. It missed a lot of the makeup near my lashes. Not to mention, it made my skin feel oily and greasy even though it said it is oil free. I had to use a damp wash cloth to get off the gross "oil" it left behind. Never again will I buy this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/2/2011 4:40:00 PM More reviews by alliegail

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh my GOD. I only bought these because I ran out of my other makeup remover. Let me just say that I was not even wearing a lot of makeup. Just a little mascara and eyeliner (both non-waterproof and usually come off very easily).

I had to use about 4 or 5 of those little wipes and my eyeliner STILL wouldn't come off, and not to mention, it was absolutely BURNING my eyes and skin! This will be yet another useless product left to collect dust on my shelf.. Giving this product 2 lippies was pretty generous... ):

rated 2 of 5 on 2/7/2011 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Liz73

I purchased this product hoping that it wouldn't leave behind a bunch of oil residue, and that it would remove my waterproof mascara. While this product didn't leave behind that much oil residue, what was left would begin to irritate and burn my eyes if i didn't rinse it off immediately. Also, it failed to remove about 50% of my makeup. The price is great, I would reccomend trying the waterproof ones because even though they leave behind a lot of oil residue, at least they remove ALL of your makeup and don't kill your eyes in the process.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2010 12:22:00 AM More reviews by cielobunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love these pads. They don't burn my eyes and the little pads are super soft. They also actually take off my mascara and eyeliner. Sure, you'll use more than one pad per eye, but since they're little, you can really get off eyeliner that's super close to your eye. They're really easy to carry around since they come in a little bottle.